Bragg’s Pursuit of Trump Violates the Sixth Amendment

WHAT crime? Just tell me. And Cohen said he committed a crime at the direction of Trump? Cohen is a convicted perjurer.

We've told you repeatedly. Section 170.10 Falsifying Business Records as a felony in the First Degree under New York State Penal Code.

WW

Last edited:
Bragg has charged Trump with falsifying business records (a misdemeanor past the statute of limitations) and the “intent to commit a future more serious crime” (the unarmed felony).

Trump has a right to know what this unnamed future crime he intends to commit is. Otherwise, the Democrats could arrest me, and every Trump voter, on the grounds that we intend to commit a felony in the future.

The case against Trump is unconstitutional and should be tossed. Bragg should be disbarred for using the power of his office, along with his personal hate for a citizen, to violate that citizen’s Sixth Amendment Rights. And Biden should be insisting on that, instead of that evil smile when asked about it.

It’s already swirling down the toilet on the lib loons

The indictment was for 34 felony charges.

WW
none are felony charges, they are only a felony if there was an intent to commit another crime which wasn't provided. So, unless you got anything else, you lose.

Damn, you really suck at reading.

The fact I do not know something does not mean it does not exist.

How did you get to be such a highly trained legal scholar with a reading level below that of a 3rd grader?
I read just fine, Simp.

He has no underlying crime to make the expired misdemeanors into felonies.

No I didn’t. Bragg said that Trump falsified records (a misdemeanor) with the intent to commit a future and more serious crime. Yet he’s not saying what that crime is.
even when the press asked him he declined a response.

We've told you repeatedly. Section 17010 Falsifying Business Records as a felony in the First Degree under New York State Penal Code.

WW
He stated his value estimation of his properties which in No Way deceived the banks because they send their own appraiser out and that determines the amount of the loan Trump gets
As usual, lib loons Pearl clutching on something they have no knowledge of nor experience with.

It should be sped up if the person is being indicted by the opposing political party during election season. This should be disposed of by the end of the summer - 6 months.
That would be politicizing the courts. Election season is 24/7/365.

We've told you repeatedly. Section 17010 Falsifying Business Records as a felony in the First Degree under New York State Penal Code.

WW
That doesn’t explain it at all. It’s a misdemeanor elevated to a felony because of an underlying crime associated with it - and Bragg won’t say what the crime is.

The Dem: ”Lisa, you are hereby arrested for putting your payment for a Non-Compete Agreement under legal expense, and that is a felony because of your intent to commit a more serious crime in the future.”

Me: “What is the more serious crime I intended to commit.”

The Dem: “We’re not specifying.”

WW
no it's not, it needs to be tied to a felony, the state can't just say felony. sorry. I thought you all were no one is above the law and now you're saying braggs is above the law by changing the law. WTF?

Trump falsified his business records to conceal the campaign finance violations for which Cohen was imprisoned.

I find it shocking Trumptards have been kept in the dark by their propagandists about this.

No dark, fraud boy
Not brainwashed like you are.

even when the press asked him he declined a response.
Yup. He said he didn’t have to say.

Either this is the most biased DA in the country, or a complete incompetent who got his job due to Affirmative Action.

Trump falsified his business records to conceal the campaign finance violations for which Cohen was imprisoned.

I find it shocking Trumptards have been kept in the dark by their propagandists about this.
The FEC disagrees with your bullshit.

He stated his value estimation of his properties which in No Way deceived the banks because they send their own appraiser out and that determines the amount of the loan Trump gets
As usual, lib loons Pearl clutching on something they have no knowledge of nor experience with.

This has nothing to do with property valuations.

That is a different case.

WW

That doesn’t explain it at all. It’s a misdemeanor elevated to a felony because of an underlying crime associated with it - and Bragg won’t say what the crime is.

The background is in the Statement of Facts submitted to the court yesterday.

WW

Forum List

Back