Brain Chip Implant Victim Speaks Out

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
A Brain Implant Victim Speaks Out - Branded by the Thought Police

I don't know where to put this as I don't believe it can be categorized as a conspiracy theory! The guy has photos of the chip his govt had implanted in his brain without his knowledge. He has the photographs to back up his story and a letter from a medical doctor who confirms his story and also said he ( the surgeon ) declined to partake in the research ( such as this ) of a certain individual he describes as a "strange man".

Draw your own conclusions but from the sound of this research that began back in the 60's? I'd say Kissinger has a bit more in mind for the RFID chip that is supposed to be implanted in every man, woman and child on the planet by 2017. ALOT MORE to be exact.

-Jeri

* Keep in mind truth is stranger than fiction. ( sometimes )
Is there something to his story? I believe it's possible.

Last edited:

I don't know where to put this as I don't believe it can be categorized as a conspiracy theory! The guy has photos of the chip his govt had implanted in his brain without his knowledge. He has the photographs to back up his story and a letter from a medical doctor who confirms his story and also said he ( the surgeon ) declined to partake in the research ( such as this ) of a certain individual he describes as a "strange man".

Draw your own conclusions but from the sound of this research that began back in the 60's? I'd say Kissinger has a bit more in mind for the RFID chip that is supposed to be implanted in every man, woman and child on the planet by 2017. ALOT MORE to be exact.

-Jeri

* Keep in mind truth is stranger than fiction. ( sometimes )
Is there something to his story? I believe it's possible.

They better start implanting the chip soon because that's nearly 7 billion chips surgically implanted in less than 5 years.

Will you revise your beliefs when it doesn't come true?

This is why one should wear a tin foil helmet.

So does anyone believe the RFID chip is capable of reading all of your thoughts and reprogramming you for new thoughts, behaviors? I'm thinking this could be a selling point for the RFID chip. Chip every person and you'll immediately know who the terrorists are, where they are located real time ( gps ) what they are thinking and reprogram those thoughts with the click of a switch.

The medical field is right now raving over the RFID implants medical benefits such as uncoscious people - they can read your entire medical history with one scan of your hand! How convenient. They are already implanting Alzheimers patients, animals, children.... but when it comes time to go to Cloud Banking ( that isn't here yet but it will be rolled out when they reset the debt clock to zero and go cashless ) if you don't have that chip? You won't be able to buy, sell or trade. - Jeri

-Jeri

Watch the video reporting on Kissinger. The microchip implant in this video is also shown in relation to the Obamacare bill - it's mandatory in Obamacare starting 2014 and Kissinger said that everyone will have it by 2017. If you get medical care in USA - UK, Germany, Zimbabwe, Uganda, Rwanda, Malaysia, anywhere on the planet, you'll have have this chip. Call it a high tech vaccination. Are you getting the picture yet? Do you know how many people have already been chipped?

Last edited:
[ame=http://youtu.be/9HALS7NVeGs]What Will The World Look Like By 2017? - YouTube[/ame]

Is the picture coming into focus for you now?

So does anyone believe the RFID chip is capable of reading all of your thoughts and reprogramming you for new thoughts, behaviors? I'm thinking this could be a selling point for the RFID chip. Chip every person and you'll immediately know who the terrorists are, where they are located real time ( gps ) what they are thinking and reprogram those thoughts with the click of a switch.

The medical field is right now raving over the RFID implants medical benefits such as uncoscious people - they can read your entire medical history with one scan of your hand! How convenient. They are already implanting Alzheimers patients, animals, children.... but when it comes time to go to Cloud Banking ( that isn't here yet but it will be rolled out when they reset the debt clock to zero and go cashless ) if you don't have that chip? You won't be able to buy, sell or trade. - Jeri

You're going to be mocked about this, but I think you already knew that :). Unbelievers will NEVER accept that the government is doing anything wrong. They'll line up like sheep to get these chips, not know how they are condemning themselves. I guess I better start stocking up on whatever I can between now and then...because i will NOT be letting them implant anything in my body.

Most liberals are pissed off about the government getting our phone records. I would think after this they would realize that we shouldn't put anything past our so called leaders and we all need to be on guard. To trust them putting a computer chip in your BODY?? Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very cute, Mr. H. I believe Gomer will make anyone with an RFID look like an automaton by comparison. In all honesty? You won't have a mind left if you give it to the state by taking the RFID chip. It will be too late.

Now do you understand why the Pentagon considers christians their "biggest problem"? We are busy warning everyone! We don't mind the ridicule. We love you guys and know you are trusting people who don't believe something like this could possibly happen. But it not only can happen. It will. It was prophesied over 2000 years ago that this day would come. It's in the bible. Without this mark you won't be able to buy, sell or trade. Still! Do not ever take it. - Jeri

If it has indeed happened and there is unrefutable proof of it, then people would be wise to take it seriously. Five years ago if someone said the IRS was targetting groups, or that the NSA was spying on millions of Americans, they wouldn't be taken seriously, either.

It seems that almost every day now we're seeing parts of the prophesies being fulfilled....it's unbelievable to me that i'm actually witnessing this and it's occuring in my life. And yet....we'll be mocked and ridiculed over it. But that's ok, we were also told this would happen. :)

You're going to be mocked about this, but I think you already knew that :). Unbelievers will NEVER accept that the government is doing anything wrong. They'll line up like sheep to get these chips, not know how they are condemning themselves. I guess I better start stocking up on whatever I can between now and then...because i will NOT be letting them implant anything in my body.

Most liberals are pissed off about the government getting our phone records. I would think after this they would realize that we shouldn't put anything past our so called leaders and we all need to be on guard. To trust them putting a computer chip in your BODY?? Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a rancher and a farmer, Caroljo. You are welcome to come to my house. We know how to live off the land out here. :eusa_angel:

I don't mind the ridicule so long as I am getting them to listen to me. While you mention it that they are upset about the NSA spying ( and they are ) what they need to understand is that the patent holder to the RFID chip is Lucent Technologies. Lucent Technologies and Lucifers Trust - which later changed their name to Lucis trust, merged with Lucent Technologies. Later Alcalta - Lucent merged as well. Lucent technologies is the founder of ATT. ATT has the contract at the main NSA Spy Center Located in Utah. So the RFID chip owners are the ones who have the contract with NSA Utah Data Base - it is kind of neat how you can connect all the dots -

Truth goes through three stages, Caroljo. First it is ridiculed. Second, it is viciously attacked. In the third and final stage it becomes self evident.

The problem with the RFID is if they take it? The truth will cease to be evident from that day forward. They will be lost forever. The very thought horrifies me. I don't want that to happen to anyone. - Jeri

Last edited:
It seems that almost every day now we're seeing parts of the prophesies being fulfilled....it's unbelievable to me that i'm actually witnessing this and it's occuring in my life. And yet....we'll be mocked and ridiculed over it. But that's ok, we were also told this would happen. :)

You are so right, Caroljo.

I'm feeling a deeper compassion for people who don't believe it every day. I can't even feel mad at them anymore. I just want to see them not take that chip and escape it somehow. I don't care if they are democrat, anarchists, republicans, atheists, Muslims, Jews, doesn't matter who they are! Just don't take that chip! If I didn't love them I wouldn't bother. They should think about that. What possible motive could 2 billion christians have for warning the world not to take the chip implant? Other than love for our fellow man? - Jeri

I may just take you up on that!!! :)

I agree, if we can make anyone at all realize what's happening and what they need to do, it's worth all the mocking and attacks.

If it has indeed happened and there is unrefutable proof of it, then people would be wise to take it seriously. Five years ago if someone said the IRS was targetting groups, or that the NSA was spying on millions of Americans, they wouldn't be taken seriously, either.

I have asked a couple of people in the scientific field and medical field to examine his story and let me know what they think. When I get a a response I'll let you know. I am guessing they are going to verify this mans story through some of their own sources. I'll let you know what they find out. - Jeri

You are so right, Caroljo.

I'm feeling a deeper compassion for people who don't believe it every day. I can't even feel mad at them anymore. I just want to see them not take that chip and escape it somehow. I don't care if they are democrat, anarchists, republicans, atheists, Muslims, Jews, doesn't matter who they are! Just don't take that chip! If I didn't love them I wouldn't bother. They should think about that. What possible motive could 2 billion christians have for warning the world not to take the chip implant? Other than love for our fellow man? - Jeri

But sadly most are not going to believe it's because we care, they'll just think we're crazy. That's pretty sad :(

Oh they are thinking about it, Caroljo. These are a very smart bunch of folks on this board. They will surely remember these words when the time comes to decide whether or not they want to take it. I'm believing 100% of them are going to say no thanks! In fact, I'm praying for them to say no! I pray for their protection too! All the time! They need someone praying for them. God knows some folks don't have anyone praying for them. They are all alone in this world.

So does anyone believe the RFID chip is capable of reading all of your thoughts and reprogramming you for new thoughts, behaviors?

No. We can't do that with a whole building full of equipment. We sure as hell can't do it with an implantable chip.

Non-issue.

Today we can't.....what about next year? You have to have notices how fast technology advances every year! This also was prophesied in the Bible.....I wouldn't be surprised at all if it happens soon.

Forum List

Back