Brainwashed College Creatures.

Vaccines generally are pretty safe because they undergo years of meticulous testing. The Covid mRNA was not developed that way but in a few months only from the spike protein shell common to Covid and other CVs with little testing which is why they make you sign a disclaimer that if the Covid "vax" screws you up, don't come crying to them, they accept no responsibility.
But now covavax has been approved. OT but important in case you missed it.

To the topic: he has a whole bunch of posts or uploads however you call it. This one's the most inflammatory that I've seen. I like Steve Crowder a lot better actually, and of course Modern Day - Debate and Intelligence Squared are actual debates, and fascinating.

Yeah, this place is beginning to resemble Biden's Cabinet.

Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 4.28.53 PM.jpg

A little, I wouldn't take things quite that far. I'm a pretty hard person to
please BS, but even I have to admit that for the most part,
the staff here try pretty hard to do the right thighs.

Being a mod here where you actually for the most part let both sides
have at it freely is 4X harder than a leftwing site that just
shadow bans every right-leaning comment.

Now if only conservatives could learn to be
as prejudiced and temperamental as progs.

Very OT, but it feels like 1/2 of what we mod are just violations of "no grooming" accusations.
This is especially hard for me, because wiener dogs love belly rubs.

Very OT, but it feels like 1/2 of what we mod are just violations of "no grooming" accusations.
This is especially hard for me, because wiener dogs love belly rubs.
I just gotta ask one thing: Why Zinc?
Scars. Chicks dig scars. Also note, if I am modding a thread you generally won't see me posting on a thread, or at least after that.

Many Doctors believe they are harmful. And they have evidence to back that up.
Asking a bunch of pre med students what they think isn't going to be productive in the least.
They have zero experience which of course is why they're in pre med rather than practicing medicine.

I've met a few practicing doctors who ain't wrapped too tight neither.

Last Fall I had a doctor yell at me for asking how they can get an accurate temp reading by measuring my face and was told I had a bad attitude, then the doctor yelled at me for being sick.

Last Fall I had a doctor yell at me for asking how they can get an accurate temp reading by measuring my face and was told I had a bad attitude, then the doctor yelled at me for being sick.
Thats...actually a very good question.

How do you get scars from zinc? Are you a metallurgist?
Mother in law, wife and daughter chasing me with easily etched zinc plates. Evidently they meant etched on my skull.

To the topic. Whats interesting is I 've not been able to find a left wing equivalent of this type of interviewing. Links would be appreciated.

I think I'd be looking for a new Doc.

I had a similar interaction with my GP when he asked if I'd been vaccinated.
I said no and I wont be taking it in the future. He got all bent out of shape when I told him I dont trust the vacc and many people have died that have been vaxxed. He said that was hogwash,of course I asked him if he'd done any research on the topic. He started sputtering at that point.

I once wore a t-shirt into his office with a pile of poop on it that represented the liberal thought process and he said he was a liberal.
I just laughed at him.

View attachment 658349
A little, I wouldn't take things quite that far. I'm a pretty hard person to
please BS, but even I have to admit that for the most part,
the staff here try pretty hard to do the right thighs.

Being a mod here where you actually for the most part let both sides
have at it freely is 4X harder than a leftwing site that just
shadow bans every right-leaning comment.

Now if only conservatives could learn to be
as prejudiced and temperamental as progs.
Mods for the most part are fine, but this idiot needs to go.

My previous doc and I would always devolve into discussions on gun control - as in how to improve his shooting. Fun.
We call our current doc "Auntie Silva" because she reminds me and Wife of a grandmotherly aunt.

I 've not been able to find a left wing equivalent of this type of interviewing.

Probably because progs are isolationists who exist be EXCLUDING themselves from other people's opinions (that differ from theirs) rather than asking for them. Usually, they do so by putting down the other person or group calling them brainwashed or a cult to justify their exclusion.

So why on this thread? Lucky me.
You are truly blessed by my presence, this I'd admit. :up: You might want to put these thread types in rubber room/badlands or such in the future though as its not an education topic.

Have you checked out the crowder "prove me wrong" posts? You really should.

You are truly blessed by my presence, this I'd admit. :up: You might want to put these thread types in rubber room/badlands or such in the future though as its not an education topic.

Have you checked out the crowder "prove me wrong" posts? You really should.
It is most definitely an education topic. It deals with students, a professor, and takes place at a college. You're a fucking idiot.

It is most definitely an education topic. It deals with students, a professor, and takes place at a college. You're a fucking idiot.
Well we'll cross that bridge in the future. Just pointing it out.

Check this one out. People are actually being coherent in it, whether or not you agree:

Forum List

Back