Brainwashed College Creatures.

So if someone reported it you'd move it, even though it is on a college campus and has a discussion between students and a professor. See, this is why you shouldn't be a moderator. You can't put down your political bias. You simply don't like the content.

Easy lad. Zinc was saying in a roundabout way, NO to your answer.

He said he would move it if someone complained. That's the fucking problem around here.

I thought he said he wouldn't even notice it unless someone reported it. Big difference. I did not see Zinc say he would move a thread just because it was reported. Anyone can report something, but it has to fit an actual rule violation. We have plenty of real villains around here to go around without looking to invent more, IMO.

I thought he said he wouldn't even notice it unless someone reported it. Big difference. I did not see Zinc say he would move a thread just because it was reported. Anyone can report something, but it has to fit an actual rule violation. We have plenty of real villains around here to go around without looking to invent more, IMO.
What would they report? No rules were violated. He specifically told me yesterday that if he was on duty he would put it in the Rubber Room. Look at post #56. Anything else?

Last edited:
What would they report?
Could be anything. I could report your post as racist or insensitive to pygmies or damaging to the climate but that doesn't make it right or true.

No rules were violated.
Not as far as I can see, not that I care to be any sort of expert on the rules.

He specifically told me yesterday that if he was on duty he would put it in the Rubber Room.
Well, that is something new I did not know. But then, neither he nor anyone else HAS put it in the Rubber Room so . . . ahem. :smoke: Give Zinc some credit for engaging folks--- too many mods are practically invisible here or if they do post anything and you comment, they don't even give you the time of day.

Could be anything. I could report your post as racist or insensitive to pygmies or damaging to the climate but that doesn't make it right or true.

Not as far as I can see, not that I care to be any sort of expert on the rules.

Well, that is something new I did not know. But then, neither he nor anyone else HAS put it in the Rubber Room so . . . ahem. :smoke: Give Zinc some credit for engaging folks--- too many mods are practically invisible here or if they do post anything and you comment, they don't even give you the time of day.
I don't appreciate biased moderators. No rules were violated, yet he told me it should be in the Rubber Room. He needs to learn to keep his political bias in check. He simply doesn't like the content. That's too damn bad. Have a nice day.

I don't appreciate biased moderators. No rules were violated, yet he told me it should be in the Rubber Room. He needs to learn to keep his political bias in check. He simply doesn't like the content. That's too damn bad. Have a nice day.

No argument there, but it sounds to me like he was just speaking then as a MEMBER. Everyone has their biases, but in a mod's case, don't you agree it is much more important to pay attention to what they DO as a moderator!

Has Zinc done anything as a moderator action you think unfair or violated the rules?

Good mods are hard to come by. Even harder to find a good one who also agrees with us politically. Just sayin'.

No argument there, but it sounds to me like he was just speaking then as a MEMBER. Everyone has their biases, but in a mod's case, don't you agree it is much more important to pay attention to what they DO as a moderator!

Has Zinc done anything as a moderator action you think unfair or violated the rules?

Good mods are hard to come by. Even harder to find a good one who also agrees with us politically. Just sayin'.
Once again, he did tell me what he would do as a mod. He would move it if asked by a poster, plus he also informed me in the future to put similar threads in the Rubber Room. Anything else?

Once again, he did tell me what he would do as a mod. He would move it if asked by a poster, plus he also informed me in the future to put similar threads in the Rubber Room. Anything else?

I'm not arguing with you, BS. I'm just saying that I was pretty down on Zinc at first too, but I'm just pointing out that regardless of what was SAID, look at what was actually DONE. Nothing has been moved, and in my experience, mods here do not just respond to people's wishes automatically without grounds first for justification.

There's something about responsibility that tends to make most people, well, er, more--- responsible.

So I give the guy the benefit of the doubt. That's all. If I'm proven wrong, I hope you bring it to my attention.

I'm not arguing with you, BS. I'm just saying that I was pretty down on Zinc at first too, but I'm just pointing out that regardless of what was SAID, look at what was actually DONE. Nothing has been moved, and in my experience, mods here do not just respond to people's wishes automatically without grounds first for justification.

There's something about responsibility that tends to make most people, well, er, more--- responsible.

So I give the guy the benefit of the doubt. That's all. If I'm proven wrong, I hope you bring it to my attention.
I take people at their word.

These people are indoctrinated & clueless.
They are hilarious though! Wearing masks outside!!!
That looks fun, maybe I could go to the local university & conduct my own experiment.
"I have to explain myself because I'm non-binary"
"You need an advocate for the trannies"
"Harm is being done"! :auiqs.jpg:

Call Roy Rogers cause Triggers done gone crazy
Paranoid much?

Paranoid of what? I want to go laugh in the face of delusional lefties.
How would that make me paranoid?
I'd just laugh then call out their delusions for the BS they are & then laugh some more.
Facts don't care about proggy feelings so what exactly do I have to be paranoid about?
Apparently LIFE

They would wipe the floor with you
I doubt it.....I would waylay them with my home-spun intellect and enjoy the experience. ;)

"All that's real nice sweet-cakes but can you call-up and kill a wild turkey or possess a skill with any practical value at all?"

You just have to cut through that ilk's meaningless BS and hit them with something unexpected. They have no real life experience in that regard and are easy marks.

Why after I was done with them I would have them shaking hands with the ants and name-calling me as they schlepped off.

Forum List

Back