Brainwashed College Creatures.

I doubt it.....I would waylay them with my home-spun intellect and enjoy the experience. ;)

"All that's real nice sweet-cakes but can you call-up and kill a wild turkey or possess a skill with any practical value at all?"

You just have to cut through that ilk's meaningless BS and hit them with something unexpected. They have no real life experience in that regard and are easy marks.

Why after I was done with them I would have them shaking hands with the ants and name-calling me as they schlepped off.
Gawd you are ignorant

And

NASTY

It is the same thing with every new generation of young people, including moi.
Young people were like this 25 years ago and 50 years ago and ....
They do not understand that their naivete is being exploited.
They trust their godlike professors almost 100%.
They believe that they are on the cutting edge of intellectualism and that they are very superior.
After they leave college, the real world will reeducate them.
Most people do not achieve full adult maturity until they are about 30 years old and have a mortgage payment.
Not necessarily

DS2 was a homeowner at 20
Father at 21

Everyone matures at different times

It is the same thing with every new generation of young people, including moi.
Young people were like this 25 years ago and 50 years ago and ....
They do not understand that their naivete is being exploited.
They trust their godlike professors almost 100%.
They believe that they are on the cutting edge of intellectualism and that they are very superior.
After they leave college, the real world will reeducate them.
Most people do not achieve full adult maturity until they are about 30 years old and have a mortgage payment.
We've Been Brainwashed That This Is an "Opportunity." Not the Way It Is Now.

Why do we have any respect for college "education"? It is work without pay, slavery of those who would be the best if they had to be recruited and paid the signing bonus the best high school baseball players get.

If we are to have an economic future, this class-biased indentured-servitude institution must be replaced by highly paid professional education. College should not be a choice, any more than playing college football is a choice. The student has to be chosen. These worthless graduates are Preppies living off an adult allowance and ambitious-imbecile teenagers who are afraid to grow up.

Gawd you are ignorant

And

NASTY
Sacrifice Has No Merit; A Seed Doesn't Grow in a Childish Sandbox.

Little Mamas' Boys sucking their thumbs in a college classroom, desperately identifying their professors as infallible father-figures. They get a good job and their Mommies are proud of them. But they don't do a good job; promoting these no-talent brown-noses is the untold story of our economic downturns since the 50s.

I've met a few practicing doctors who ain't wrapped too tight neither.

Last Fall I had a doctor yell at me for asking how they can get an accurate temp reading by measuring my face and was told I had a bad attitude, then the doctor yelled at me for being sick.
Swallow Your Pride and You Will Choke Your Talent

Those job-stealing classroom-slaves don't earn a living until they are 26 years old. That's why they never grow up and deserve no respect.

But we're supposed to think they deserve the income they get because of the personal sacrifices they made. What kind of attitude is the belief that those who get rewarded need to get punished first? Talent must get rewarded up-front or it will never reach its potential.

We've Been Brainwashed That This Is an "Opportunity." Not the Way It Is Now.

Why do we have any respect for college "education"? It is work without pay, slavery of those who would be the best if they had to be recruited and paid the signing bonus the best high school baseball players get.

If we are to have an economic future, this class-biased indentured-servitude institution must be replaced by highly paid professional education. College should not be a choice, any more than playing college football is a choice. The student has to be chosen. These worthless graduates are Preppies living off an adult allowance and ambitious-imbecile teenagers who are afraid to grow up.
^^^^ ten trillion times the same damn stupid post.

Forum List

Back