Brainwashed white Dem-woman says whites must shut up

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

The voice and face of the fucking left. The fucking stupid patronizing pathetic left. Just listen to that fucking kuuunt and look at how smart she thinks she is.

she has to have something to complain about, right now there is the fake racism thing, the fake republicans in my uterus thing an the fake grab her by her genitals thing.
she knows she is too butt ugly to scream about abortion or genital grabbing, aint nobody going to touch her like that, as a matter of fact, I would rather spend my day rubbing anal lube on the asses of the animals at the zoo before I would grab her by anything, and God knows that no man can get her pregnant, whos crank is going to stay hard, let alone get hard looking at her.
The only thing she has to cry about is racism. It makes her forget for a small moment in time, exactly how ugly she really is.

The voice and face of the fucking left. The fucking stupid patronizing pathetic left. Just listen to that fucking kuuunt and look at how smart she thinks she is.

What's even funnier is that you think she's so dumb, yet you don't understand what she's saying.

If she practices what she preaches, she will bow out of the race for DNC Chair since there are obviously some black people running for the position. It would be just wrong for her privileged self to win over an oppressed person of color.

The black lady behind her is Jehmu Greene. I kind of laugh when I hear her name because to me it sounds like a racial slur.

Last edited:
If she practices what she preaches, she will bow out of the race for DNC Chair since there are obviously some black people running for the position. It would be just wrong for her privileged self to win over an oppressed person of color.
Very good point.

Having a white person in a position of authority in today's Democratic Party seems like an insult to people of color.

What's even funnier is that you think she's so dumb, yet you don't understand what she's saying.
Yes, I agree, she's not dumb.

She's brainwashed.

And I pretty much mean that literally.

Oh god, more of the same, shouting out the set words "brainwashed" "fake" etc, that gets you to avoid discussing things properly.
I actually looked the word up before I posted that, because I try to be fairly precise.

One definition is any method of controlled systematic indoctrination, especially one based on repetition or confusion: Brainwashing by TV commercials.

Source: the definition of brainwashing

You can deflect from the topic all you want - I'd be embarrassed by that lady, too. Or perhaps you're not.

The black lady behind her is Jehmu Greene. I kind of laugh when I hear her name because to me it sounds like a racial slur.

She's brainwashed.

Oh god, more of the same, shouting out the set words "brainwashed" "fake" etc, that gets you to avoid discussing things properly.
I actually looked the word up before I posted that, because I try to be fairly precise.

One definition is any method of controlled systematic indoctrination, especially one based on repetition or confusion: Brainwashing by TV commercials.

You can deflect from the topic all you want - I'd be embarrassed by that lady, too. Or perhaps you're not.

Then who isn't brainwashed? I mean, Chinese people like Chinese food, they think in a Chinese way. The Japanese like fish more, and think in a Japanese way. People are educated by their parents, brainwashing, they're educated by schools, brainwashing, they're educated by their peers, brainwashing. Who isn't brainwashed?

I mean, people aren't born to understand Christianity, or Islam, it's general forced upon people. brainwashing. Culture is brainwashing.

Go around shouting "brainwashing" doesn't mean anything, because you are also brainwashed if this woman is.

Where does free thought come into this?

She's brainwashed.

Then who isn't brainwashed? I mean, Chinese people like Chinese food, they think in a Chinese way. The Japanese like fish more, and think in a Japanese way. People are educated by their parents, brainwashing, they're educated by schools, brainwashing, they're educated by their peers, brainwashing. Who isn't brainwashed?

I mean, people aren't born to understand Christianity, or Islam, it's general forced upon people. brainwashing. Culture is brainwashing.

Go around shouting "brainwashing" doesn't mean anything, because you are also brainwashed if this woman is.

What do you think of the woman's comments, specifically?

She's brainwashed.

You are one stupid motherfucker, you obviously don't understand reality. Political correctness grooms people to be spineless and controlled.

She's brainwashed.

What do you think of the woman's comments, specifically?

Are you going to drop the insults? Then if you do I might tell you, or you could just go back and have a look at what I've said.

She's brainwashed.

You are one stupid motherfucker, you obviously don't understand reality. Political correctness grooms people to be spineless and controlled.

Yes, it becomes an echo chamber, it is done with intent, and it literally changes (or amplifies) thought processes.

That's close enough to the notion of "brainwashing" for me, at least in this application.

Forum List

Back