Brand New Chairman, Ohio progressive Senator Sherrod Brown: "The days of Wall Street running the Senate Banking and Housing Committee are over"

• Banned
That's a nice bit or red meat, but you are smoking crack cocaine if you think ANYTHING will change. All those motherfuckers are owned by Wall Street.

when folks were saying we're gonna march for our freedoms, the KKK said you can't do that, and MLK said: YES WE CAN!

when folks were saying a black man like Obama can one day be president, the KKK said you can't do that, and Obama said: YES WE CAN!

YES WE CAN...CHANGE AMERICA!

YES WE CAN...HEAL THE WORLD!

YES!

WE!

CAAAAN!

They don't have complete access to our individual accounts in Wall Street Banks. They don't like Wall Street calling the shots. They are going to build and back, happy little community banks, and attach climate policy to each and every account. We have an administration that wants to punish the citizens of this country. If they want to deduct from your account for carbon footprint infractions, they will have that option. If they want to seize your funds and close your account, they will.
We are doing to our currency, what Germany did to theirs. Once it is completely worthless, we will be switched to cryptocurrency, and virtual wallets, and the government knowing where every dime is going. More and more stores are no longer accepting cash. We are on our way...
"Your account has been locked. Please contact, 666,666 for further details."

That's a nice bit or red meat, but you are smoking crack cocaine if you think ANYTHING will change. All those motherfuckers are owned by Wall Street.

when folks were saying we're gonna march for our freedoms, the KKK said you can't do that, and MLK said: YES WE CAN!

when folks were saying a black man like Obama can one day be president, the KKK said you can't do that, and Obama said: YES WE CAN!

YES!

WE!

CAAAAN!
I'll believe it when I see it.

When pigs fly.

YES!

WE!

CAAAAN!
How stupid are you?

Wall Street bankers are all Democrat contributers so I doubt the Democrats are going to really do anything to hurt their interests.

Yup and they all play the game. Remember when Obama said no more lobbyists in his WH. What a lie. There were lobbyists all over just as there are now.

that's my boy! he famously toyed with running for president in 2020...i would have voted for him!

This will never do. The congressional Republicans spent decades passing legislation to guarantee the crooks on Wall Street could screw investors blind with no threat of government legal action.

Forum List

Back