Brandishing lawyer won't get his guns back

The mob made the first threat simply be being there.
Thats not a legal threat. Walkign through a legal neighborhood is not a threat. All the darkies would scare you though I am sure.

Tactically its about as stupid as you can get, to walk out like an idiot in front of a group of people.
So anyone who defends himself is a "wackadoo?" Progs are so brainwashed and servile it's revolting.
They weren't defending themselves. There was no threat. Further they were instigating a confrontation which will mitigate self defense arguments.

The government can't require training simply for buying a gun because that would violate the 2nd Amendment.
I didn't say they could. I said they should, so they don't do stupid shit like this.

Defending yourself is a stunt?
They weren't defending themselves. They plead guilty.

You and your ilk are the terrifying morons.
Read the laws in your jurisdiction one day. Its an amazing thing...reading.
That was a plea bargain, jackass. Its' meaningless.
It means they were guilty and managed to bargain down from FELONIES. They contested nothing.

Now if you did this, without wealth and political connections, it would have truly been your ass. So, please, do!

So anyone who defends himself is a "wackadoo?" Progs are so brainwashed and servile it's revolting.

How do we know they "backtracked on it?" Post the text so we can make our own determination of whether they backtracked.
No wackadoo's are idiots who point guns at people simly because they don't like the politics of the people or their presence.

How do we know they "backtracked on it?" Post the text so we can make our own determination of whether they backtracked.
Wackadoos like these criminals are people who go into their house and instead of locking the door to bolster a claim of being threatened they walked outside with firearms and point them at people simply walking by.

Thats not a legal threat.
If they stepped onto his property, then it's a threat.
Walkign through a legal neighborhood is not a threat.
A mob walking through a neighborhood is a threat, especially in the days after George Floyd died.
All the darkies would scare you though I am sure.
I suppose you can make up anything you like about me and then attack me for your fantasies.

Tactically its about as stupid as you can get, to walk out like an idiot in front of a group of people.
Why should anyone have to worry about what's best "tactically" in their own neighborhood?
They weren't defending themselves. There was no threat. Further they were instigating a confrontation which will mitigate self defense arguments.
Any mob "protesting" George Floyd is a threat.
The mob instigated the confrontation. There wouldn't have been any confrontation if the mob hadn't decided to invade their neighborhood.

I didn't say they could. I said they should, so they don't do stupid shit like this.

They weren't defending themselves. They plead guilty.
They plead guilty only because the prosecutor was waging all out war on them. Plea bargains are proof of nothing.

Read the laws in your jurisdiction one day. Its an amazing thing...reading.
I know the law, asshole.

It means they were guilty and managed to bargain down from FELONIES. They contested nothing.
It means the prosecutor knew she didn't have a case.

Now if you did this, without wealth and political connections, it would have truly been your ass. So, please, do!
You're just admitting that the courts in this country are corrupt.

No wackadoo's are idiots who point guns at people simly because they don't like the politics of the people or their presence.
They were defending themselves. The 2nd Amendment protects that right.

Wackadoos like these criminals are people who go into their house and instead of locking the door to bolster a claim of being threatened they walked outside with firearms and point them at people simply walking by.
the mob could have destroyed his house, for all he knew. They started fires everywhere they went.

They were defending themselves. The 2nd Amendment protects that right.

the mob could have destroyed his house, for all he knew. They started fires everywhere they went.
They weren't defending themselves against anything, just stop being a flagrant liar!!!

"could have" is the most childish and stupid reason in the world for the possible use of deadly force.

I think democrat party brown shirts, blm and antifa who burn, loot and actually murder peopl are the threat....now add in the hamas wing of the democrqt party....
Notice the brown shirts kept stepping when confronted with armed citizens

that is why democrats want to ban guns
giphy (2).gif

They weren't defending themselves against anything, just stop being a flagrant liar!!!

"could have" is the most childish and stupid reason in the world for the possible use of deadly force.
Of course they were. They were defending themselves against a black mob, which in previous days had shown itself to be dangerous.

Oh right, because you cant wield a gun until someone actually puts a bullet in you.

That's why we don't allow douchebags like you to put restrictions on the 2nd Amendment.

They obviously were. The mob had no reason to be there other than to cause trouble.

He didn't use deadly force, dumbfuck. It's sure as hell a good reason to be armed.

The ruling is here...

The arguments in this case are interesting, if not baffling.

The court rules that the absolute pardon granted the McCloskeys erased their convictions, but not their guilt.

As such, the court ruled that the penalty associated with their guilt - forfeiture of the firearms - remains.

I followed along until I read the pardon, which in my untrained opinion, would seem to erase all guilt and penalty...

View attachment 879905
Accepting a pardon is considered a tacit admission of guilt.

Of course they were. They were defending themselves against a black mob, which in previous days had shown itself to be dangerous.

Oh right, because you cant wield a gun until someone actually puts a bullet in you.

That's why we don't allow douchebags like you to put restrictions on the 2nd Amendment.
Another stupid response from the coulda, woulda and shoulda idiot.

There was reasonable expectation that anyone was causing or going to cause great bodily harm or death to either of those criminals.

Were you always at the bottom of the class roster?
Racism is no substitute for intelligence, your people have been telling you lies...

Obviously, not when it is done in an act of self-defense against an angry mob which broke into my gated community then trespasses onto my property threateningly refusing to leave.

But then, look who I'm talking to, a total idiot.

But let me threaten your wife or family and see how many picoseconds it takes you to whip out a weapon defending them, then we can talk about who is really deranged, or would you just stand there with your dick in your hands?

It was dumb. Dumb on the part of those two damned Fools.

It was the dumb trifecta. It was dumb legally, dumb strategically, and dumb tactically.

It was dumb legally, and they pled guilty to prove it was dumb. It was dumb strategically. They went outside showing their guns; without any plan on what to do beyond waving the guns around to try and scare the crowd. The literal definition of brandishing.

Finally it was dumb tactically. They were in the open. Two or three seconds of motion at a dead run from the house. An eternity in a shooting situation. They were in the open, no cover, no concealment, no additional ammo, no protection in any way.

All they had was threats and not enough ammo for the crowd. If the shit started, they were going to do right there in front of their home.

Better to set up where if you are mobile, to get some cover somewhere. If you want to defend in place, better to do it inside and where you have both cover and legal protection.

Not these two idiots. They went out with all the how dare you attitude they could muster.

Speaking of defending your family. If you are dumb enough to go outside in a similar situation then you better hope some relative is willing to take your family in, because you won’t be around long enough to protect them ever again.

Another stupid response from the coulda, woulda and shoulda idiot.

There was reasonable expectation that anyone was causing or going to cause great bodily harm or death to either of those criminals.

Were you always at the bottom of the class roster?
Racism is no substitute for intelligence, your people have been telling you lies...
I think you meant there was no reasonable expectation, and yes there certainly was. Only a self-important prog asshole would make your assumption that the mob wasn't dangerous.

Forum List

Back