Brat believes Hitler may happen again

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Brat Essay Warned Hitler's Rise 'Could All Happen Again'

Now I know why no one has ever heard of the college this jackass teaches at.

The 13-page essay, titled “God and Advanced Mammon — Can Theological Types Handle Usury and Capitalism?," was published by "Interpretation: A Journal of Bible and Theology."

According to the Journal, one section of the essay discussed how if Christian people “had the guts to spread the word,” government would not need to “backstop every action we take.” Then it stated:

Capitalism is here to stay, and we need a church model that corresponds to that reality. Read Nietzsche. Nietzsche’s diagnosis of the weak modern Christian democratic man was spot on. Jesus was a great man. Jesus said he was the Son of God. Jesus made things happen. Jesus had faith. Jesus actually made people better. Then came the Christians. What happened? What went wrong? We appear to be a bit passive. Hitler came along, and he did not meet with unified resistance. I have the sinking feeling that it could all happen again, quite easily. The church should rise up higher than Nietzsche could see and prove him wrong. We should love our neighbor so much that we actually believe in right and wrong, and do something about it. If we all did the right thing and had the guts to spread the word, we would not need the government to backstop every action we take.​

It didn't take long did it? You gotta hand it to the radical left intelligence sources for their propaganda efficiency. Hitler's SS couldn't have done it any faster.

Yes, but, BUT !!

If this guy has some shit in his past we needed to know about it before now so the left can't use it against us before November.
I would rather have had Cantor than a damn Dim, but if we've nominated someone that wins big in the primary and cannot win in November, then shame on us !!!

The last thing we need is another goddamned Todd Akin, or Sharon Angle that win big in the primary, but are so fucking weird they turn off most of the general electorate, and they keep us from winning seats that we should have won.

Again, if these people walk the talk, then I want them, but if they can't win in November they're no use to us.

Republican-lite is still better than any goddamned Dim !

It didn't take long did it? You gotta hand it to the radical left intelligence sources for their propaganda efficiency. Hitler's SS couldn't have done it any faster.

Yes, but, BUT !!

If this guy has some shit in his past we needed to know about it before now so the left can't use it against us before November.
I would rather have had Cantor than a damn Dim, but if we've nominated someone that wins big in the primary and cannot win in November, then shame on us !!!

The last thing we need is another goddamned Todd Akin, or Sharon Angle that win big in the primary, but are so fucking weird they turn off most of the general electorate, and they keep us from winning seats that we should have won.

Again, if these people walk the talk, then I want them, but if they can't win in November they're no use to us.

Republican-lite is still better than any goddamned Dim !

It's an R+10 district. He'll be fine. Stop wetting your pants.

He's a professor at the same college the democrat he's running against is from. Good luck with the jackass college accusations.

Hitler can happen again. He has happened again. Anyone who murders great masses of people for their faith, is no different from Hitler himself.

Godwin's Law is in effect.

Hitler can happen again. He has happened again. Anyone who murders great masses of people for their faith, is no different from Hitler himself.

Godwin's Law is in effect.
Hitler was a Christian. Which faiths, besides Jews, did he murder? The Far Right Christians today would do the same to Muslims.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back