Brave Woman

How come the rest of the civilised world,including the US, doesnt feel the need to pass something as ridiculous as this ?
The fags keep doing this...YOU are the ones who passed a law. Why don't you ask yourself why you feel you need a law to force people to allow you to access both toilets???

You have no idea what bravery really is. I know a 12 year old little girl battling her demons everyday, she faces them head on and is winning, that is bravery. Some mentally deranged fruit loop taking a selfie in a john is NOT bravery
Oh yeah, being a little princess must take a lot of courage.

Ive stood against gangs of big tough men trading blow for blow. You would faint you small minded spoilt brat.

She was sexually abused, asshole
YOU are the asshole.

Spot on.

You have no idea what bravery really is. I know a 12 year old little girl battling her demons everyday, she faces them head on and is winning, that is bravery. Some mentally deranged fruit loop taking a selfie in a john is NOT bravery

Ive stood against gangs of big tough men trading blow for blow. You would faint you small minded spoilt brat.

YOU are the asshole.

Get lost you blabbering little wind bag. You opened your yap and promptly got smacked down....because you just had to try and look smart.

And you are trying to attract attention to yourself based on somebody else's problems. You should try looking smart instead.

YOU are the asshole.

Get lost you blabbering little wind bag. You opened your yap and promptly got smacked down....because you just had to try and look smart.

And you are trying to attract attention to yourself based on somebody else's problems. You should try looking smart instead.
Steady !!

How come the rest of the civilised world,including the US, doesnt feel the need to pass something as ridiculous as this ?
And what might this legislation say?

Do it my way or else?

You can't pass legislation and rubber stamp it.
Legislation for a problem that doesnt exist,has never existed and is being used as a Trojan horse to enable a load of discriminatory crap.
You sir, were the one talking about passing something. I guess you were referring to gas!

The fags keep doing this...YOU are the ones who passed a law. Why don't you ask yourself why you feel you need a law to force people to allow you to access both toilets???
Equality laws are the direct opposite of discriminatory laws passed by fuckwits pandering to the regressives.
Some day a member of your family will benefit from civilised laws passed by civilised people.

Equality laws are the direct opposite of discriminatory laws passed by fuckwits pandering to the regressives.
Some day a member of your family will benefit from civilised laws passed by civilised people.
Yep. Passing gas.

Americans have given their lives for this country. This thing here isn't being brave by shooting a selfie in the shithouse.

I agree and also this is pretty brave:

MkvbHrf.jpg

Penguins and polar bears live about 10,000 miles apart if they are not in a zoo.

I dont know why there is so much hate swilling around this. Think about it for a minute.It could be your kids or grandchildren facing discrimination.How would you feel about that ?

I dont know why there is so much hate swilling around this. Think about it for a minute.It could be your kids or grandchildren facing discrimination.How would you feel about that ?
They are facing discrimination also.

My wife daughter and grand daughter and millions of other women feel that their space is being violated. They don't want a man with boobs washing their genitals next to them at the fitness center.

This is coming from actual women Tommy and you call them hateful.

My wife daughter and grand daughter and millions of other women feel that their space is being violated. They don't want a man with boobs washing their genitals next to them at the fitness center.

Why has this only just become a problem ? And why is it only a problem in the backward parts of the US ? You are being played like violins.

Why has this only just become a problem ? And why is it only a problem in the backward parts of the US ? You are being played like violins.
Tommy!

I can assure you that no one has ever played me like a violin.

I don't bend easily.

Tommy.

Look in the mirror. You are backwards. There are educated and professional women out there who vehemently disagree with you and you keep insulting them.

I get that, I have a transsexual relative. Love isn't always a good thing, and hate isn't always a bad thing. Keeping a fair and balanced perspective should be our aim here. We all face some kind of indignities or unfairness, life's slings and arrows. It's how we deal with them that is important. And whining about it won't make things better.

I get that, I have a transsexual relative. Love isn't always a good thing, and hate isn't always a bad thing. Keeping a fair and balanced perspective should be our aim here. We all face some kind of indignities or unfairness, life's slings and arrows. It's how we deal with them that is important. And whining about it won't make things better.
It's not his whining. He has a total disregard for anyone who is affected by all of this and wants to force his beliefs on them and if they don't comply then insult ridicule and vilify them.

He's the one who is being played like a violin.

And you still haven't answered my question.

Should pre op trans gendered be showering with teenage girls while they still have a penis?

and when a rapist in heels wonders into the bathroom behind your daughter and does the unspeakable, with pics.

will you call him brave?
will you make excuses?

moron, this is not about normal humans going to the bathroom.
Yes it is. It is a blindingly simple proposition.
For clarification?

Are you saying that "Curves" must open it's doors to the trans-gendered and allow them access to the showers that these women use?

Currently they only permit "women." Are they in violation and discriminating?
Tommy!

Answer?

You are a coward.

Forum List

Back