BREAKING: 200+ “Militarized” Federal Police Surround Peaceful Rancher in Nevada

It's clearly Michelle's obsession with our eating animal fats and her desire to make us all dependent upon soy.

So, you live in Colorado then?

Standard Disclaimer: bendog is your brain on dope, any questions?

1362070559_brain-on-drugs.jpg

Who gave the feds the right to lease his land back to him? The feds?

Neither he, nor his forefathers, ever owned the land. For F's sake man, you're from the west. Have you no knowledge of free grazing, range wars and the Taylor Land Act?

Yeah that's my point.

You don't need to own public lands to use public lands. For the feds to be trying to take away this guys liberty to free graze on public lands is just plain wrong, legal as it may be, it's still just plain wrong. Worse, we are paying them tens of millions of dollars to try to stop this guy from free grazing public land with cattle. For what? To protect some lizard? To stop the cows from taking a shit?

Public land doesnt mean: do what i want with.

If you park your car where it is not allowed, it gets impounded and towed.

In this case, the Feds confiscated his cattle to sell. That is THEFT.

Leave your car on gov't property for 21 years without paying and see if they don't sell your car to pay the fines and fees.

Leave your car on your own property and then see the feds to nationalize your property is a more apt analogy.

sure if you are retarded...he never owned the land. Try understanding facts.

No, they do not. If Bundy owned the land then why would he have paid the grazing fees up until '93?

I have seen nothing to suggest that Bundy's family ever owned the land in question. They just used it when they wanted.

Here's hoping some federal agent decides to take away your property and your livelihood. Where I come from the stuff the feds are doing is a hanging offense. I suppose where you come from shitting on peoples livelihood is an every day thang.

you homestead on a park in my state, you best be armed.

Why, are you planning to go throw a tampon at him?

Except the legal battles over this guy's non-payment have been going on for more than a decade

Not really.

There was a hearing 18 years ago - then nothing, until 2013 - right as the crises with cattle came to a boil.

If you really want to hurt the middle class, drive food and energy costs up sharply....

that would mean its being going on for more than a decade.

Uh ok, the middle class thing is out of left field.

Jesus Christ, I'm seeing a whole lot of contorting to try and make this seem like the Government or whomever is doing something wrong. He kept his stuff on Land that ISN'T HIS, if I park my car on your lawn you can have it towed because IT'S ON YOUR LAND. This is literally no different, except this idiot had 16 years time to comply.

He's dumb, and finally it caught up to him, Cry me a river.

If you park your car where it is not allowed, it gets impounded and towed.

In this case, the Feds confiscated his cattle to sell. That is THEFT.

They aren't confiscating the cattle to sell. They are killing the cattle and burying the bodies.

no they arent. This is reaching critical stupid now

This child abuse thing has been proven false by the local agencies that had been looking into it long before the Feds showed up. Your gobbling up propaganda in a big way, Its typical of people like yourself,all must be conformists like your self,or their crazies,or Nazis or another label you can stick to them,its rather pathetic,and shows little character.

You are right the FEDS fucked that up from the very moment they stepped foot on that compound,and many died that wouldn't have otherwise,they and they alone have blood on their hands,Janet Reno and Bill are just as guilty.

Sorry, I wouldn't take the word of a state agency, especially since Koresh fathered 3 children on his sister-in-law starting when she was 13.

And, no, I guess I can't get worked up about a bunch of cultists who were cheating the welfare system while their leader bought expensive guitars and lots of guns.

Yes, that would be bad. Not that it has much to do with the milk production, but bad for beef production.

However, I have asked a couple of times for any link or evidence that they are killing the cattle and burying the bodies. None has been offered. Every story I have seen talks about contractors moving the cattle.

Oh, I have plenty of links.

Bundy cattle slaughtered and buried in the desert by federal agents - National Liberty Federation

Bundy cattle slaughtered and buried in the desert by federal agents | CLINGERS... BLOGGING BAD ~ DICK.G: AMERICAN !

Tension grows on Nev. wild horse issue

I was going to question the credibility of the links, but actually the third one is pretty credible.

Looks like the feds ARE killing and burying the cattle.

Yes, that would be bad. Not that it has much to do with the milk production, but bad for beef production.

However, I have asked a couple of times for any link or evidence that they are killing the cattle and burying the bodies. None has been offered. Every story I have seen talks about contractors moving the cattle.

Bundy cattle slaughtered and buried in the desert by federal agents - National Liberty Federation

Bundy cattle slaughtered and buried in the desert by federal agents | CLINGERS... BLOGGING BAD ~ DICK.G: AMERICAN !

I was going to question the credibility of the links, but actually the third one is pretty credible.

now its about horses.....

Lets see.
Cattle bad for desert tortoises.
Wild horses good for desert tortoises.
Solar farms good for desert tortoises.
BLM policies.........priceless!

Yep, and I'm not very sympathetic to Bundy.

On one level, I agree that the seizure of land from Nevada by the Federal Government is a criminal act. Literally criminal. But would Bundy comply if the state were charging the fees, instead of the BLM? Somehow I doubt it.

I get charged to use supposedly public land all the time. I find that to be a violation of everything we supposedly stand for. If the government takes taxes to support public lands, then I already paid for it.

However, this is an across the board thing. If Bundy want to start a class action lawsuit that the charging to use public land violates the Constitution, I'll join right in. But until that is decided, I'm still going to have to pay to put my boat in public water, still pay to have a picnic in a national park - so he can pay too. Yeah, it's shitty and downright criminal, but it has to be applied to all, Bundy isn't special.

Apparently it always was, had you bothered to read the article.

It looks like a complaint was filed that wild mustangs were killing the desert tortoise, so the BLM agreed to "relocate" the horses. Then the question of why, if horses are banned, can cattle be there was raised. Of course horses and cows are very different, but BLM doofuses can't figure that out.

Anyway, looks like that was what got this all going.

It looks like a complaint was filed that wild mustangs were killing the desert tortoise, so the BLM agreed to "relocate" the horses. Then the question of why, if horses are banned, can cattle be there was raised. Of course horses and cows are very different, but BLM doofuses can't figure that out.

...not not paying your bills for decades, eh?

Let's see....can't generate RW sympathy for a free-loading Rancher who doesn't pay what he owns for land use.....but throw in wacky environmentalists and BINGO! you've got a live Cause!

Last edited:

i did, hence the post. I just thought it was about Turtles, and not paying fees.

Yep, and I'm not very sympathetic to Bundy.

On one level, I agree that the seizure of land from Nevada by the Federal Government is a criminal act. Literally criminal. But would Bundy comply if the state were charging the fees, instead of the BLM? Somehow I doubt it.

I get charged to use supposedly public land all the time. I find that to be a violation of everything we supposedly stand for. If the government takes taxes to support public lands, then I already paid for it.

However, this is an across the board thing. If Bundy want to start a class action lawsuit that the charging to use public land violates the Constitution, I'll join right in. But until that is decided, I'm still going to have to pay to put my boat in public water, still pay to have a picnic in a national park - so he can pay too. Yeah, it's shitty and downright criminal, but it has to be applied to all, Bundy isn't special.

Government takes land to protect it all the time. really is the smallest issue out of this.

Forum List

Back