BREAKING: 200+ “Militarized” Federal Police Surround Peaceful Rancher in Nevada

Since his family has been grazing that land for over 100 years, logic says the decline of the tortoise has nothing to do with the cattle.

Fighting crazy environmentalists sells better than non-rent paying free-loader.

What's this turtle stuff have to do with anything? Answer: absolutely nothing. Just more diversion and hype in a desperate (and laughable) effort to try to create an anti-government issue out of some deadbeat welfare cowboy's pissing and moaning about not being able to soak the taxpayers for freebies anymore.

What a joke.

What's this turtle stuff have to do with anything? Answer: absolutely nothing. Just more diversion and hype in a desperate (and laughable) effort to try to create an anti-government issue out of some deadbeat welfare cowboy's pissing and moaning about not being able to soak the taxpayers for freebies anymore.

What a joke.

As I said...fighting crazy left-wing environmentalitst wackos sells better than being a non-rent paying free-loader.

Since his family has been grazing that land for over 100 years, logic says the decline of the tortoise has nothing to do with the cattle.

I thought it was just cattle that were grazing. But his family was grazing that land too? All I can say is that they sure must love that range grass.

Does this mean that the government is going to stop me from digging up Saguaros at Saguaro National Park in order to sell them?

What a joke.

As I said...fighting crazy left-wing environmentalitst wackos sells better than being a non-rent paying free-loader.

Ok, but just m aking up new lies when your old ones get unmasked just makes them look stupid. There are legitimate instances of government abuse happening, but these idiots make it just too easy for the abusers to blow off legitimate complaints with a "just look at these idiots, they'll bitch and moan about Anything"

I am reminded of the boy who cried wolf.

I thought it was just cattle that were grazing. But his family was grazing that land too? All I can say is that they sure must love that range grass.

Oh crap - that means the cows actually own the land ....
Round up the ndeadbeat cowboy and his 14 raised-on-welfare kids and kick THEM off the cow's land.

You guys are up in arms over a onePercenter attempting to get away with screwing the American tax payer out of fees for using public land.

Did a short assessor check on Bundy. What did I find? The guys has a multitude of family trusts hidden under family members names.

A link for the chumps. You'll need Adobe Reader to view.

Property Records

You guys are up in arms over a onePercenter attempting to get away with screwing the American tax payer out of fees for using public land.

Did a short assessor check on Bundy. What did I find? The guys has a multitude of family trusts hidden under family members names.

Property Records

I guess they weren't so secret....as you claim

200 armed agents sent to subdue a 67 year old Mormon
Imagine how many they would have to send to subdue tyroneweaver LOL

btw wheres Lon Horiuchi in all this. Dont the feds use him when they wanna kill someone

What a joke.

What's the tortoise got to do with anything? Well for starters back in the 90's it was the tortoise that put in the regulations that the rancher got pissed off at.

Fast forward to today.

They're the ones bringing it up. Not freaking anti government posters. Get a grip. I know you have a hard on for some posters here, but it's not them that got the tortoise angle started.

“It’s high time for the BLM to do its job and give the [endangered desert] tortoises and the Gold Butte area the protection they need and are legally entitled to,” senior Center for Biological Diversity scientist Rob Mrowka told the Mesquite Local News. “As the tortoises emerge from their winter sleep, they are finding their much-needed food consumed by cattle.”

Defiant Nevada rancher faces armed federal agents in escalating confiscation standoff - BizPac Review

Last edited:
200 armed agents sent to subdue a 67 year old Mormon
Imagine how many they would have to send to subdue tyroneweaver LOL

btw wheres Lon Horiuchi in all this. Dont the feds use him when they wanna kill someone

Dude should have never snatched up his rifle and invited his neighbors to his "range war."

What a joke.

What's the tortoise got to do with anything? Well for starters back in the 90's it was the tortoise that put in the regulations that the rancher got pissed off at.

Fast forward to today.

They're the ones bringing it up. Not freaking anti government posters. Get a grip here. I know you have a hard on for some posters here, but it's not them that got the tortoise angle started.

“It’s high time for the BLM to do its job and give the [endangered desert] tortoises and the Gold Butte area the protection they need and are legally entitled to,” senior Center for Biological Diversity scientist Rob Mrowka told the Mesquite Local News. “As the tortoises emerge from their winter sleep, they are finding their much-needed food consumed by cattle.”

Defiant Nevada rancher faces armed federal agents in escalating confiscation standoff - BizPac Review[/QUOTE
]

LOL - the tortoises put in regulations?????

If the dude had paid what he owed - he wouldn't be squealing like a jilted hairdresser today.

Nuff said.

Property Records

A OnePercenter attempting to get away with screwing the American tax payer.

Ok who does. Can you provide the link to individual bill of sale specifying who owns the land?

Forgive me but I always thought we, the collective we, owned this country, not specific government individuals. Government workers, are our employees, not our slave masters as the democrats would have us believe.

What wasn't mentioned is that Mr. Bundys family owned all that land until the govt seized it over the desert tortoise. It was legal to graze until 98'. Still his family were the land owners as I understand it and now it belongs to Cook County he said.

Figures. The turtles are probably happy to share the land with the cows. Was the rancher seeking out turtle eggs and trampling them for sport or something?

ya, Angus's tend to be good mothers.

Property Records

A OnePercenter attempting to get away with screwing the American tax payer.

Oh.. but it's REALLY all about the turtles ...

LOL

Forum List

Back