BREAKING: 200+ “Militarized” Federal Police Surround Peaceful Rancher in Nevada

Lol what a bunch of twisted talking point horseshit.
This guy, nor his family EVER owned this land. We the people - ALL the people own this land. If a single individual wants to use land that belongs to ALL of us, we have a right to expect something - oh ... let's say GRAZING FEES - in return.

The idea that public lands means anyone should be able to operate their private business there for free is laughable.

Some folks are so desperate to get whipped up into an anti-government frenzy that they scooped 5his up. When they realized the facts donMt support it, they just starting making shit up about starving children, murdered cows, rancher owns the land, government took the land from the rancher, and other lies.

Look dudes, you're just giving the left more than enough ammo to write you off as lying trolls.

There are many instances of government abuse of power to bitch about.

THIS just ain't one of 'em.

That was what I was trying to say. His family's cattle have been grazing this land for generations. If that were originally my personal land, the gov would have given it to the rancher.

I don't know enough about this particular case to really have much of an opinion other than the sidenote that if it were citizen vs citizen, the govt quite possibly would side with the rancher over the legal property owner.

[/B][/B]
If squatters move into vacant property I legally own and occupy it for X amount of time, the govt gives them right to my personal property even though I can show legal proof of ownership. Likewise, if a neighbor erects a fence on my property and it remains X amount of time, the govt gives that neighbor my land. This is often how property rights are determined.

Allowing cattle to eat grass on some land does not mean you own the land. There are steps you must take to secure ownership. Those steps were never taken.

The fact that neither side is debating who owns the land makes it a moot point.

Only if the owner takes no steps to protect the right, and in this case the Rancher has been ordered to get off. The feds thus far have not enforced that order because, in all likelihood, they'll have to kill him.

Lol what a bunch of twisted talking point horseshit.
This guy, nor his family EVER owned this land. We the people - ALL the people own this land. If a single individual wants to use land that belongs to ALL of us, we have a right to expect something - oh ... let's say GRAZING FEES - in return.

The idea that public lands means anyone should be able to operate their private business there for free is laughable.

Lol @ you expecting anything for something that has no effect on you.

Typical liberal

Amazing factoid

All the grass his cows ate magically reappeared without human or LIBERAL intervention

I bet you wish you could charge a toll fee for the use of the sidewalk in front of your house huh

Last edited:
Well the Governor of Nevada is really pissed off about this situation.

I don't care what this is about. Unpaid fees or a tortoise makes no difference to me. This is way over the top.

I'm with the Governor.

Nevada was among Western states where ranchers challenged federal ownership of land they said was theirs

The governor said he was most offended that armed federal officials have tried to corral people protesting the roundup into a fenced-in 'First Amendment area' south of the resort city of Mesquite.
Dispute: The desert tortoise lives primarily in the southwest of the United States and has seen its population decrease by up to 90 percent in recent years

Dispute: The desert tortoise lives primarily in the southwest of the United States and has seen its population decrease by up to 90 percent in recent years

The site 'tramples upon Nevadans' fundamental rights under the U.S. Constitution' and should be dismantled, Sandoval said.

South Nevada rancher takes on armed federal agents in standoff | Mail Online

infowars?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

no let me serious about that link...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA

I don't care what this is about. Unpaid fees or a tortoise makes no difference to me. This is way over the top.

I'm with the Governor.

cool, so you are against paying your debts....You should go to jail like this other loser.

I'm with the Governor.

cool, so you are against paying your debts....You should go to jail like this other loser.

I never said I was against paying ones debts. Not once.

200 armed agents, helicopters, contractors, sealed off "first amendment areas", give me a break.

It's over the top. Plain and simple. This is a dog and pony show. I hope it ends peacefully.

Since his family has been grazing that land for over 100 years, logic says the decline of the tortoise has nothing to do with the cattle.

I'm with the Governor.

I never said I was against paying ones debts. Not once.

200 armed agents, helicopters, contractors, sealed off "first amendment areas", give me a break.

It's over the top. Plain and simple. This is a dog and pony show. I hope it ends peacefully.

he was asked numerous times for 20 years..fuck him

Forum List

Back