BREAKING: 200+ “Militarized” Federal Police Surround Peaceful Rancher in Nevada

No the tortoises didn't put in the regulations. Give me a break. This is what started all the bullshit.

The dispute between Bundy and the federal government dates to 1993, when land managers cited concern for the federally protected tortoise and capped Bundy's herd at 150 animals on a 250-square-mile rangeland allotment.

South Nevada rancher takes on armed federal agents in standoff | Mail Online

Did they cap it at 150 or 900? I thought I read 900. That is what he has on public land now.

he has 900 head

the rancher in a report i saw last night he said

the feds have taken or killed 300 so far

As stated Earlier, Randy Weaver's family was removed from the Gene Pool under Bush-41's watch.

and the whacked out cultists at Waco killed themselves.

Your a piece of shit and deserve non of the freedoms offered by this country.

That's out of line.

Just who do you think you are telling someone they don't deserve the rights and protections of this great nation? Just because I much dislike Joe and his political positions doesn't mean I don't support his rights in America. Uncalled for.

I already negged you because you negged me. But I owe you a positive asap for THIS one.

200 armed agents sent to subdue a 67 year old Mormon
Imagine how many they would have to send to subdue tyroneweaver LOL

btw wheres Lon Horiuchi in all this. Dont the feds use him when they wanna kill someone

Bundy's wife is too old to have a baby. FBI assassin Horiuchi only likes to murder women when they are holding infants.

But fear not, the FBI has plenty of other assassins to murder U.S. citizens with.

As stated Earlier, Randy Weaver's family was removed from the Gene Pool under Bush-41's watch.

Comrade Stalin, do you dream of the day when whites, Christians, Republicans, and other enemies of the party can be dragged out in the middle of the night to be killed in vast fields?

We know you do!

You may be powerless and impotent, but you sure are one evil little troll.

Do you idiots know how to use the quote function? Wtf

It's the web site software not the users. Sometimes, for reasons I have not tried to figured out yet, when you quote someone one of the right brackets gets left off. You can fix it by adding the missing ']' bracket. After it happens you have to fix it by adding the missing '[/QUOTE]'.

Last edited:
That's out of line.

Just who do you think you are telling someone they don't deserve the rights and protections of this great nation? Just because I much dislike Joe and his political positions doesn't mean I don't support his rights in America. Uncalled for.

In all fairness, Comrade JoeB Stalin is advocating the murder of unarmed women holding infants. I mean, he IS a piece of shit on the Charlie Manson level, a blight on the human condition.

In another thread on this topic (there are three or four now) I linked the right-wing militia "Action Alert" that provided the source for so much of the misinformation about this issue. A lot of far-right bloggers have perpetuated the falsehoods and the wild hyperbole. It's pretty interesting because when you see posters here using the same words, the same omissions, and the same buzz words, it becomes crystal clear where they are getting their information.

And I have no issue with that. People are obviously free to patronize and trust whatever information source they choose. I would just encourage everyone to "check under the hood" from time to time. When it becomes obvious that your source didn't give you the whole story and they've left out important parts of a story and an issue in order to push a political agenda, you are being poorly served.

Every media outlet makes mistakes. That's why I encourage people to seek out a wide range of outlets. Even if you disagree with their leanings, it is a very good thing to practice listening to people you disagree with. If you live in an echo chamber - where all you receive is information that supports your own preconceived notions - you will never grow as a person.

Just MHO.

Hasn't obama just ordered the entire ranch to be bombed yet? You know he wants to.

Funny that you haven't admitted that you were wrong (or lying) about the feds slaughtering the cattle and burying them.

We know you DON'T want to.

Oh yeah, and the feds aren't on Bundy's ranch.

Hasn't obama just ordered the entire ranch to be bombed yet? You know he wants to.

Funny that you haven't admitted that you were wrong (or lying) about the feds slaughtering the cattle and burying them.

We know you DON'T want to.

Oh yeah, and the feds aren't on Bundy's ranch.

LOL - see what I mean. lies, spin, hyperbole, ignore the facts ..... rinse and repeat.

Guy, please point out which of those statements were factually inaccurate.

Ruby RIdge happened on Bush's watch. I'm not sure why you guys keep trying to hang these dead Nazis on Clinton, because Bush's folks were in charge when they were dealt with.

JoeB, you are a piece of shit. I mean, you must realize that you're an evil troll, right?

Now, as to what is inaccurate. Well to start with, Weaver was not a Nazi - not even close. Weaver was.

Now look Joeb, you're a lying sack of shit, a putrid boil on the ass of humanity, we get it. But Weaver belonged the the Christian fundamentalist Chaldeans and believed that modern society was corrupt. He moved his family to rural Idaho to homeschool and raise them in concert with his faith.

Now look, you want to murder every Christian in America, in a great Stalinist purge, I get it. But the ONLY crime Weaver committed was homeschooling his children, and for that, his 14 year old son was brutally murdered by US Marshall William Degan. Degan also murdered Kevin Harris, and shot Randy Weaver, before Weaver could finally kill Degan and stop his murder spree.

For those who don't know, the events of August 21, 1992 were that based on an entrapment sting where Weaver sold 2 LEGAL shotguns to an undercover federal agent, who then sawed the shotguns down - as verified in court testimony, Degan lead an assault team to arrest/kill weaver. As the paramilitary group breached the weaver property, the family dog barked at the intruders. Weavers son Samuel and Kevin Harris were hunting - which is why the dog was out there, and saw a group of armed thugs brutally gun down his dog. Samuel fired at the intruders and missed. Degan riddled the 14 year old with automatic gun fire and then turned and fired at Harris.

Degan shot him from concealment. Degan failed to make a fatal shot, and Harris returned fire, killing Degan and wounding one of the other attackers. The 3 remaining killers retreated and Harris retreated to the family cabin. The FBI was called in and surrounded the cabin. Firing on 16 year old Sara as she attempted to use the outhouse. The FBI brought in Assassin Lon Horiuchi, a seasoned killer who had murdered many people.

On the Third day of the stand off, Vicki Weaver stepped outside with her 10 month old in her arms. Horiuchi shot her in the head and killed her. Horiuch then shot Harris through the window of the cabin, fired at 16 year old Sara, but missed.

Now look Joeb, you're a fucking liar, and a pile of shit with no redeeming features. But you're also stupid, so you make stupid claims.

Weaver was never associated with any Nazi group - ever. Leftist piles of shit like you TRIED to tie him to a Supremacist group, but that too was false. 2 of the 183 members of the Church Weaver attended in Naples, Idaho, belonged to the Aryan Nations. That is the big connection that scum from the bottom of the outhouse like you made.

Weaver sued the fuck out of the federal government for murdering his wife and son - and won. The state of Idaho issued a capital murder warrant against Lon Horiuchi, who never again stepped foot in the state for fear of prosecution.

Only the most depraved praise a government openly murdering citizens, Joeb.

We wonder how the holocaust happened - the answer is you.

Ruby RIdge happened on Bush's watch. I'm not sure why you guys keep trying to hang these dead Nazis on Clinton, because Bush's folks were in charge when they were dealt with.

And, sorry, the Davidians killed themselves. This is the conclusion of State and Federal investigators.

Yeah, right after the feds circled the burning compound in copters shooting hundreds of bullets into the wreckage. Did you miss the part where the survivors said they were shot at by the Feds as they tried to leave the compound?

I see that the spin is now that when the government requires that someone pay their bills, then this is communism. And, yet, I would have thought that if the people have a right to use public lands as they please, then THAT was communism. I'll have to get in touch with Rush and sort this out...

Yeah, now THERE'S a report to hang your hat on - they call this public land the rancher's "ancestral" land in their headline.
LOL - What a crock.

So I guess the family that has lived in public housing long enough can claim the building as their "ancestral" property ?????????

What a croc

Did you know if you squat in a house long enough, you can file to own it legally?

And, sorry, the Davidians killed themselves. This is the conclusion of State and Federal investigators.

Yeah, right after the feds circled the burning compound in copters shooting hundreds of bullets into the wreckage. Did you miss the part where the survivors said they were shot at by the Feds as they tried to leave the compound?

The plan was to burn them to death so there would be no survivors. Dead people can't talk.

Comrade Stalin, do you dream of the day when whites, Christians, Republicans, and other enemies of the party can be dragged out in the middle of the night to be killed in vast fields?

We know you do!

You may be powerless and impotent, but you sure are one evil little troll.

Insight into your wishes and dreams right there.

Yeah, now THERE'S a report to hang your hat on - they call this public land the rancher's "ancestral" land in their headline.
LOL - What a crock.

So I guess the family that has lived in public housing long enough can claim the building as their "ancestral" property ?????????

What a croc

Did you know if you squat in a house long enough, you can file to own it legally?

I really don't mean to be disrespectful, but you've repeatedly posted ill-informed, falsehoods regarding this issue.

First- this guy doesn't live on the public lands in question. And none of his family have ever lived on any of the public lands in question. There is no such thing as squatter's rights (adverse possession) to a piece of land you've never squatted on.

Second - This guy (or his family that preceded him) could have filed a homestead claim to at least some of the land in question, but they didn't.

Third - this man has NEVER claimed ownership of the land his cattle are grazing on. But he HAS acknowledged his unpaid debt of grazing fees. The amount is disputed, but the fact that he owes at least $300,000 in back grazing fees is undisputed.

Four - Do you STILL believe that anyone should be allowed to set up their private commercial enterprise on public lands without restriction? If so, what do you think strip malls, clusters of fast food restaurants and maybe a Walmart or two would do for our national parks?

Commercial enterprises DO exit in national parks and on public lands if the business owner pays the appropriate fees.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back