BREAKING: 200+ “Militarized” Federal Police Surround Peaceful Rancher in Nevada

Guy, please point out which of those statements were factually inaccurate.

Ruby RIdge happened on Bush's watch. I'm not sure why you guys keep trying to hang these dead Nazis on Clinton, because Bush's folks were in charge when they were dealt with.

And, sorry, the Davidians killed themselves. This is the conclusion of State and Federal investigators.

Yeah, right after the feds circled the burning compound in copters shooting hundreds of bullets into the wreckage. Did you miss the part where the survivors said they were shot at by the Feds as they tried to leave the compound?

The plan was to burn them to death so there would be no survivors. Dead people can't talk.

County Commissioner Says Bundy Supporters “Better Have Funeral Plans”

Your a piece of shit and deserve non of the freedoms offered by this country.

Ruby RIdge happened on Bush's watch. I'm not sure why you guys keep trying to hang these dead Nazis on Clinton, because Bush's folks were in charge when they were dealt with.

And, sorry, the Davidians killed themselves. This is the conclusion of State and Federal investigators.

Yeah, right after the feds circled the burning compound in copters shooting hundreds of bullets into the wreckage. Did you miss the part where the survivors said they were shot at by the Feds as they tried to leave the compound?

Maybe you missed the part about where the davidians murdered an agent and then hunkered down behind their women and children - all having been indoctrinated to die before "being taken alive."

Oh yeah, and did you catch the part about so many of the deaths inside the compound being suicides and "mercy killings"???

And did you miss the part about the helicopters RECEIVING fire but never firing themselves?

I'm beginning to detect a pattern here.

Last edited:

The plan was to burn them to death so there would be no survivors. Dead people can't talk.

Yup - you take up arms against law enforcement agents who are executing a court-ordered action, it will not end well for you.

Yeah, now THERE'S a report to hang your hat on - they call this public land the rancher's "ancestral" land in their headline.
LOL - What a crock.

So I guess the family that has lived in public housing long enough can claim the building as their "ancestral" property ?????????

What a croc

Did you know if you squat in a house long enough, you can file to own it legally?

I really don't mean to be disrespectful, but you've repeatedly posted ill-informed, falsehoods regarding this issue.

First- this guy doesn't live on the public lands in question. And none of his family have ever lived on any of the public lands in question. There is no such thing as squatter's rights (adverse possession) to a piece of land you've never squatted on.

Second - This guy (or his family that preceded him) could have filed a homestead claim to at least some of the land in question, but they didn't.

Third - this man has NEVER claimed ownership of the land his cattle are grazing on. But he HAS acknowledged his unpaid debt of grazing fees. The amount is disputed, but the fact that he owes at least $300,000 in back grazing fees is undisputed.

Four - Do you STILL believe that anyone should be allowed to set up their private commercial enterprise on public lands without restriction? If so, what do you think strip malls, clusters of fast food restaurants and maybe a Walmart or two would do for our national parks?

Commercial enterprises DO exit in national parks and on public lands if the business owner pays the appropriate fees.

AND has a powerful close friend in Washington like Sen. Harry Reid.
Harry Reid - Coyote Springs

This long history between the two men caused some to claim that actions which Senator Reid took to assist Mr. Whittemore in getting the environmental rulings needed to develop the property were improper and beyond what would be done for a non-donor.

He is the last of the Ranchers' who has not caved in. The rest all sold out.
By the end of the 1990s, the government had bought out all of the existing grazing permits from Clark County ranchers; all, that is except for Cliven Bundy’s. Bundy refused to sell his rights.
http://mvprogress.com/2014/03/19/bunkerville-rancher-prepares-to-battle-feds-again-for-land/

The Rancher has been paying the State Fees but not the Federal Fees.

Last edited:
Did you know if you squat in a house long enough, you can file to own it legally?

I really don't mean to be disrespectful, but you've repeatedly posted ill-informed, falsehoods regarding this issue.

First- this guy doesn't live on the public lands in question. And none of his family have ever lived on any of the public lands in question. There is no such thing as squatter's rights (adverse possession) to a piece of land you've never squatted on.

Second - This guy (or his family that preceded him) could have filed a homestead claim to at least some of the land in question, but they didn't.

Third - this man has NEVER claimed ownership of the land his cattle are grazing on. But he HAS acknowledged his unpaid debt of grazing fees. The amount is disputed, but the fact that he owes at least $300,000 in back grazing fees is undisputed.

Four - Do you STILL believe that anyone should be allowed to set up their private commercial enterprise on public lands without restriction? If so, what do you think strip malls, clusters of fast food restaurants and maybe a Walmart or two would do for our national parks?

Commercial enterprises DO exit in national parks and on public lands if the business owner pays the appropriate fees.

This long history between the two men caused some to claim that actions which Senator Reid took to assist Mr. Whittemore in getting the environmental rulings needed to develop the property were improper and beyond what would be done for a non-donor.

By the end of the 1990s, the government had bought out all of the existing grazing permits from Clark County ranchers; all, that is except for Cliven Bundy’s. Bundy refused to sell his rights.
Bunkerville Rancher Prepares To Battle Feds Again For Land - Moapa Valley Progress

So the feds purchased the grazing rights from other ranchers and they accepted. Good for them, I'm glad they found a deal they liked.

Of course none of that changes the fact that this guy is about 20 years behind on his grazing fees and is rightfully having his cattle removed.

In fact NONE of the smokescreens provided by the Action Alert talking points change that very basic fact. Pay up or get off our land. I only regret that they're not gonna make him clean up all that cow shit he's leaving behind on my land.

Maybe you missed the part about where the davidians murdered an agent and then hunkered down behind their women and children - all having been indoctrinated to die before "being taken alive."

Oh yeah, and did you catch the part about so many of the deaths inside the compound being suicides and "mercy killings"???

And did you miss the part about the helicopters RECEIVING fire but never firing themselves?

The pattern is clear, you have your mind made up, and facts are not going to interfere with that.

However, if the facts were as cut and dried, as you like to pretend, there would have been no reason for the FBI to have bulldozed the site after their investigation was over. There would have been no reason to refuse to allow the Texas Rangers to join that investigation.

Whenever a government agency is allowed to investigate its own wrong doing, one has to take the results as dubious at best.

The pattern is clear, you have your mind made up, and facts are not going to interfere with that.

However, if the facts were as cut and dried, as you like to pretend, there would have been no reason for the FBI to have bulldozed the site after their investigation was over. There would have been no reason to refuse to allow the Texas Rangers to join that investigation.

Whenever a government agency is allowed to investigate its own wrong doing, one has to take the results as dubious at best.

LOL - you present speculation and call them "facts" that I am ignoring?

Pretty funny. The evidence supports my post. You got any evidence or are you just gonna rely on conspiracy theories?

Bunkerville Rancher Prepares To Battle Feds Again For Land - Moapa Valley Progress

So the feds purchased the grazing rights from other ranchers and they accepted. Good for them, I'm glad they found a deal they liked.

Of course none of that changes the fact that this guy is about 20 years behind on his grazing fees and is rightfully having his cattle removed.

In fact NONE of the smokescreens provided by the Action Alert talking points change that very basic fact. Pay up or get off our land. I only regret that they're not gonna make him clean up all that cow shit he's leaving behind on my land.

Yeah, just focus on the one point and not the whole picture of what is really gong on here.

Why should he have to pay double? He is paying the State Fees but not the Federal Fees.
Paying State and Federal for the same thing, brings up the cost on beef prices for us the consumers.

Last edited:
[/B]

Yeah, just focus on the one point and not the whole picture of what is really gong on here.
What's really going on is the man has ignored a court order from a federal judge and hasn't paid fees for 20 years because he doesn't follow federal laws. " his words".

That's what is going on. It's not that complicated of a story

Anyone who calls those murderers at Waco "peaceful American citizens" is a lying piece of shit. Period.
Are you talking about the Davidians or the federal Cossacks?

It happened in Russia too?
Sorry if the metaphor was a bit too intricate for you. So I'll try to explain.

The Cossacks were the highest level of what in Czarist Russia might be considered "law enforcement." Their primary function was to protect the aristocracy but they often were used to enforce collection of tribute (taxes) and to punish dissenters, which they were notoriously proficient at. When it was necessary to set an example for the peasantry they would brutally murder an offender and set fire to his house.

If you saw the movie, Doctor Zhivago, you saw the Cossacks in action during an early scene when they rode down a small group of political dissenters on a public street, trampling them with their horses and hacking at them with swords.

Is the metaphor a bit more clear now?

Last edited:

What's really going on is the man has ignored a court order from a federal judge and hasn't paid fees for 20 years because he doesn't follow federal laws. " his words".

That's what is going on. It's not that complicated of a story

What's really going on is the man has to pay the State and the Feds for the same grass the cattle are feeding on, while Sen. Reid got everything OKed for his friend to have the desert tortoise habitat moved so that he could build.
This is about Federal abuse, corruption and double taxation.

Here's the latest on this...

Clark County Commissioner Tom Collins has caused outrage by remarking that Utahns planning to travel to Nevada to support Cliven Bundy in his standoff against the feds “better have funeral plans”.

The comments were revealed by Darin Bushman, a Piute County, Utah, commissioner after he spoke with Collins about Utah ranchers and his colleagues on the County Commission complaining about tactics used by Bureau of Land Management agents during their seizure of Bundy’s cattle in southern Nevada.

“I was just told by commissioner Collins of Clark County NV that all of us folks from Utah are a bunch of “inbred bastards” and if we are coming to Clark County NV to support Cliven Bundy we all “better have funeral plans”. We should “turn our asses around on mind our own f-ing business”. Now there’s some classy leadership for you,” wrote Bushman on his official Facebook page.

After the story was picked up by the Las Vegas Review Journal, Bushman responded to the controversy by posting on Facebook, “I guess I’ve made an enemy in Las Vegas.” The commissioner also lambasted Clark County Sheriff Douglas Gillespie as being, “too spineless to exercise his Jurisdiction”. Earlier this week, Cliven Bundy called on Sheriff Gillespie to start arresting BLM feds on charges of trespassing and theft...

More:
» County Commissioner Says Bundy Supporters ?Better Have Funeral Plans? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
DRUDGE REPORT 2014®

Lawmaker: Nev. Cattle Roundup ‘Reminded Me Of Tiananmen Square’

Republican Arizona lawmakers are upset with a brewing showdown in Nevada between the federal government and a rancher who claims rights to graze his cattle in a remote area about 80 miles northeast of Las Vegas.

Rep. Bob Thorpe of Flagstaff said Thursday he is among about three dozen state legislators sending a letter to federal and Nevada officials about the standoff between rancher Cliven Bundy and Bureau of Land Management officials.

Federal officials say Bundy has racked up more than $1.1 million in unpaid grazing fees over the years while disregarding several court orders to remove his animals.

Thorpe says lawmakers aren’t arguing over whether Bundy has broken laws or violated grazing agreements. They’re more concerned with what they perceive as government heavy-handedness and how officials are restricting protesters to “free speech zones” near the closed off federal land.

“Watching that video last night created a visceral reaction in me,” Townsend told the Review-Journal. “It sounds dramatic, but it reminded me of Tiananmen Square. I don’t recognize my country at this point.”

Ammon Bundy, told the Spectrum of St. George, Utah, that he was hit with stun charges twice...

More:
Tea Party Lawmaker: Nev. Cattle Roundup ?Reminded Me Of Tiananmen Square? « CBS Las Vegas

Bundy and the right seem to be in a contest to see which one can out kook the other. Bundy acknowledges that the land is and was PUBLIC land. That means it was not and IS not his private property.

So, could someone PLEASE tell me why thid idiot thinks he has any standing to "fire" the BLM? And what the hell are preemptive rights supposed to be?

It sounds like the guy needs a psych evaluation. Naturally, his lunacy makes him the perfect new hero of the right.

His ideas about preemptive rights is hilarious. Since he has been there longer than the BLM, he doesn't think he has to follow their laws. lol

Let's see how you feel if the Feds move in and declare your backyard "protected wetlands" because of a rain puddle, and order you to tear down your house.

Oh i'm pretty sure Communist Globalists are all-in on Eminent Domain. If Big Brother says it's his, it's his. End of story. It's so sad so many in this country have become servile Authority-Worshippers.

This could be Obama's Waco moment. Any chance to kill off some of those old pesky rural white people, is an opportunity no Dem Prez can pass up.

Forum List

Back