BREAKING: 200+ “Militarized” Federal Police Surround Peaceful Rancher in Nevada

April 19, 1993 - Waco Tragedy

The 51-day Branch Davidian standoff, with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Fire Arms and Explosives, in Waco, Texas ends in the fiery death of approximately 76 people, including 27 children.

April 19, 1995 - Oklahoma City Bombing

The deadly bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building, a government building in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma took place killing 168 people and injuring over 800 more.

For more information on this date in history, visit April 19

April 20, 1999 - Columbine School Shooting

Two deranged students stalk classmates and teachers killing twelve students and one teacher before killing themselves at the Columbine High School in Colorado.

For more information on this date in history, visit April 20

April 16, 2007 - VA Tech Massacre

Crazed lunatic kills two students in the early hours of the morning and then goes across the campus of VA Tech to kill 30 more students and wound nearly 30 more.

For more information on this date in history, visit April 16

The Bloody Month of April

Wars that began during the month of April are:

The American Revolution (1775)

The American Civil War (1861)

The Armenian Genocide (1914)

The Bosnian War (1992)

The Rwandan Genocide (1994)

Assassinations during the month of April:

President Abraham Lincoln (1865)

Martin Luther King Jr (1968)

These are just the tip of the iceberg. Visit the link below, click on each day of the month of April and read what has occurred during this bloody month.

April, Bloody April: Waco Tragedy, Oklahoma City Bombing, Columbine School Shooting and VA Tech Massacre - Yahoo Voices - voices.yahoo.com

The Illuminati goes back to the very beginning of our nations history. They are satanists. The first Illuminati / Satanist family to arrive in America were the Collins family. Some changed their name to Todd. You'll note quite a few in politics, Hollywood films, the occult / horror films, Look up John Collins - there is quite a history there and these dates have been their high holy days for hundreds of years.

OK - now I get it.

Have a nice day and enjoy your meds.

OK...let me see if I have this right. [MENTION=40845]Jeremiah[/MENTION] should be on meds for stating facts but the nutcases defending this guy, Koresh, McVeigh, et al, are sane?

Here's what I see.

This dude was breaking the law by not paying the fees to graze his cattle on federal land. He refused to pay those fees after paying them for many years.

Period.

So now all tin-hatted militia types are rallying around this guy, crying like two year olds.

When all he had to do was follow the law.

It's just that simple. Follow the law, you don't get in trouble.

Don't like the law? Run for office and get it changed.

It really IS that simple.

And that is why it is abuse of government power.

The government Changed The Rules via bureaucratic regulatory fiat.

That is not the Rule of Law, it is the Whim of the Bureaucrat, and a hallmark of totalitarianism.

What "rule" was changed by regulatory fiat?

To charge the rancher for grazing rights that his family had had for decades.

That "rule" was changed in the 40s, when the BLM was formed - and it was Congress passing a law, not "regulatory fiat".

Yeah, just focus on the one point and not the whole picture of what is really gong on here.

Why should he have to pay double? He is paying the State Fees but not the Federal Fees.
Paying State and Federal for the same thing, brings up the cost on beef prices for us the consumers.

I'm sorry. You mad because I'm not swallowing all the BS distractions. You are back on "the price of beef" distraction?

You don't like the law? Get your votes together and change 'em. UNTIL THEN - dude is gonna pay what he owes or get the heck off my land.

This is about the Department abuse it doesn't matter which party is in power because both has corruption in them.
It is also my land too because I pay taxes.
I don't think any of us should have to pay double taxation on anything and we all are paying double taxation on many things.

No, it's really not about that. It's about a deadbeat who suddenly refused to pay grazing fees because he got his panties in a bunch.

Anyone who calls those murderers at Waco "peaceful American citizens" is a lying piece of shit. Period.
Imagine you are a police commander called to a scene in which a man believed to be an insane religious fanatic has barricaded himself in a house with several followers, their wives, and several dozen children, including infants. These fanatics have sufficient food to last them for many months. They are heavily armed and already have committed to armed resistance.

Your purpose is to arrest these fanatics. So what do you do? Knowing there are infant children in that house, and knowing that the fanatics have threatened to commit mass suicide if any attempt to breach is made, do you crash through a wall of the house with a military tank and introduce flammable, military grade tear gas?

If not, why not?

Please answer that question.

And more Americans should become educated on Eminent Domain. Do you really own anything? What's yours, is actually Big Brother's. That's what our Supreme Court ruled a few years back. Most Americans probably don't even realize that.

Here's a good one:

All Andy Johnson wanted to do was build a stock pond on his sprawling eight-acre Wyoming farm. He and his wife Katie spent hours constructing it, filling it with crystal-clear water, and bringing in brook and brown trout, ducks and geese. It was a place where his horses could drink and graze, and a private playground for his three children.

But instead of enjoying the fruits of his labor, the Wyoming welder says he was harangued by the federal government, stuck in what he calls a petty power play by the Environmental Protection Agency. He claims the agency is now threatening him with civil and criminal penalties – including the threat of a $75,000-a-day fine.

Wyoming welder faces $75,000 a day in EPA fines for building pond on his property | Fox News

What does that have to do with this at all?

And more Americans should become educated on Eminent Domain. Do you really own anything? What's yours, is actually Big Brother's. That's what our Supreme Court ruled a few years back. Most Americans probably don't even realize that.

Here's a good one:

All Andy Johnson wanted to do was build a stock pond on his sprawling eight-acre Wyoming farm. He and his wife Katie spent hours constructing it, filling it with crystal-clear water, and bringing in brook and brown trout, ducks and geese. It was a place where his horses could drink and graze, and a private playground for his three children.

But instead of enjoying the fruits of his labor, the Wyoming welder says he was harangued by the federal government, stuck in what he calls a petty power play by the Environmental Protection Agency. He claims the agency is now threatening him with civil and criminal penalties – including the threat of a $75,000-a-day fine.

Wyoming welder faces $75,000 a day in EPA fines for building pond on his property | Fox News

I expect them to label him and his wife 'Terrorists' or 'Criminals' any day now. So sad and pathetic.

Here's a good one:

Nothing at all. If they had a real case in favor of this welfare cowboy - they would state it. The fact that they keep posting diversions and conspiracy theories and ....

"ewwww ewwww remember Waco"

Is a very clear indication that they have no case.

Eminent domain? LOL - REALLY - how is that a factor in this case AT ALL? It isn't.

Here's a good one:

Nothing at all. If they had a real case in favor of this welfare cowboy - they would state it. The fact that they keep posting diversions and conspiracy theories and ....

Eminent domain? LOL - REALLY - how is that a factor in this case AT ALL? It isn't.

It's a factor, and it's very disturbing. Do you really own anything? You probably don't even realize that what you think is yours, is actually Big Brother's. If he says it's so, it becomes so.

Anyone who calls those murderers at Waco "peaceful American citizens" is a lying piece of shit. Period.
Imagine you are a police commander called to a scene in which a man believed to be an insane religious fanatic has barricaded himself in a house with several followers, their wives, and several dozen children, including infants. These fanatics have sufficient food to last them for many months. They are heavily armed and already have committed to armed resistance.

Your purpose is to arrest these fanatics. So what do you do? Knowing there are infant children in that house, and knowing that the fanatics have threatened to commit mass suicide if any attempt to breach is made, do you crash through a wall of the house with a military tank and introduce flammable, military grade tear gas?

If not, why not?

Personally, I would advocate for having done things a little differently. But slightly different and that is with the benefit of hindsight.

What I don't do is let murders get away with murder just because they are staying home.

When you murder law enforcement officers who are serving a legal warrant, things just might get messy. The blood is clearly on the davidians hands.

If not, why not?

Personally, I would advocate for having done things a little differently. But slightly different and that is with the benefit of hindsight.

What I don't do is let murders get away with murder just because they are staying home.

When you murder law enforcement officers who are serving a legal warrant, things just might get messy. The blood is clearly on the davidians hands.

There were no murderers. They attacked the compound and the compound fought back. They could have picked up Koresh earlier in the day, in the nearby town and NO ONE would have got hurt.

You don't find it strange they had the cameras all set up when they went in?

It's a factor, and it's very disturbing. Do you really own anything? You probably don't even realize that what you think is yours, is actually Big Brother's. If he says it's so, it becomes so.

It is absolutely NOT a factor in this case because the ownership of the land in question has never been in dispute.

The attempt at diversion is just one more in a long line of diversionary tactics prompted by the right-wing militia action alert talking points. They are designed to try to divert attention away from the simple fact that this welfare cowboy got his panties in a bunch and stopped pay his grazing fees.

If not, why not?

There were no murderers. They attacked the compound and the compound fought back. They could have picked up Koresh earlier in the day, in the nearby town and NO ONE would have got hurt.

No murderers ???? Tell that to the agents who they murdered - or their families.

The fact that you choose to ignore that and put your sympathy with murdering doomsday cultists says a lot more about you that it says about what happened in Waco.

Here's a good one:

I expect them to label him and his wife 'Terrorists' or 'Criminals' any day now. So sad and pathetic.

Certainly they are breaking the law. A law the government passed just to give it justification for taking the property.

OK...let me see if I have this right. [MENTION=40845]Jeremiah[/MENTION] should be on meds for stating facts but the nutcases defending this guy, Koresh, McVeigh, et al, are sane?

Here's what I see.

This dude was breaking the law by not paying the fees to graze his cattle on federal land. He refused to pay those fees after paying them for many years.

Period.

So now all tin-hatted militia types are rallying around this guy, crying like two year olds.

When all he had to do was follow the law.

It's just that simple. Follow the law, you don't get in trouble.

Don't like the law? Run for office and get it changed.

Someone was defending McVeigh?

:eek:

Oh wait, you are just lying, because you're a sack of shit with no integrity. :thup:

Yeah, now THERE'S a report to hang your hat on - they call this public land the rancher's "ancestral" land in their headline.
LOL - What a crock.

So I guess the family that has lived in public housing long enough can claim the building as their "ancestral" property ?????????

What a croc

Public Housing wasn't around 150 years ago, same as the BLM Department which was established in 1946.
The Rancher's family has been there for 150 years way before BLM.
As far as I know the grandfather clause is still a law and the Governor of Nevada agrees.

No murderers ???? Tell that to the agents who they murdered - or their families.

The fact that you choose to ignore that and put your sympathy with murdering doomsday cultists says a lot more about you that it says about what happened in Waco.

I watched the entire thing unfold on television. I watched the trials later. The feds messed up, and they did so with a flair. If someone is trying to sneak in my second floor window and I have a gun, I'm gonna start shooting too, especially if they shoot first.

It is absolutely NOT a factor in this case because the ownership of the land in question has never been in dispute.

The attempt at diversion is just one more in a long line of diversionary tactics prompted by the right-wing militia action alert talking points. They are designed to try to divert attention away from the simple fact that this welfare cowboy got his panties in a bunch and stopped pay his grazing fees.

Oh, you Communist Entitlement douches hate Welfare now? News to me. :cuckoo:

Here's a good one:

Certainly they are breaking the law. A law the government passed just to give it justification for taking the property.

Yes, we must rid our Nation of those evil Pond Terrorists. We cannot allow these crimes to continue. Think of the children. We have to do it for them. ;)

Last edited:

If not, why not?

[...]
That evades the question. Please answer the question with the kind of specifics it deserves, because the issue is the lives of innocent children.

If you cannot answer the question it would seem you have been running off here about something you have no business pontificating about.

So either answer the question or admit you don't know what you're talking about. And then we'll get on to the rest of your commentary a bit later.

See this is just the kind of bullshit that really hurts your credibility.

The government doesn't have to take the land - IT IS ALREADY GOVERNMENT LAND!

that would presume he had any credibility.

Forum List

Back