Breaking: 27 Story London Tower Apartment Complex Ablaze As People Dangle On Sheets Outside Windows

Are Conservative councils and the Conservative Party and Mrs May responsible for putting up the cladding on 30,000 buildings across the U.K. In response to EU laws and the original Labour policy? I think not.
All of this cladding needs to be removed and the political point scoring must end. It helps no one and it won't bring back those who died under both Labours and the Conservatives' watch.

This all began two weeks ago when the Labour Party LOST a General Election, they then spent 72 hours INSISTING that they had not lost the election but had won the election, even though they got 262 seats and the Conservatives got 318 seats and they fanatically refused to accept that the Conservatives had WON the election but just didn't get an overall majority.

Labour were insisting they were ready to take control and move into Downing Street and that maniac Emily Thornberry even said they were preparing for a Labour Cabinet.

Then the following Wednesday the horrific tragedy at Grenfell Tower happened and the Labour Party lead by the Marxist-Trotskyite Jeremy Corbyn IMMEDIATELY seized on that tragedy in literally the worst political opportunistic way as a means to purely push for the overthrow of the Democratically elected British Government and the overturning of the Democratically administered General Election.

Labour do not give a CRAP about the dead of Grenfell Tower, they are using them for their own political purposes.

Absolutely disgusting
Yeah right. Labour losing an election caused the death of hundreds through tory austerity. Thats how it works.
Labour getting us into horrendous debt got us here. That's how it works.

Are Conservative councils and the Conservative Party and Mrs May responsible for putting up the cladding on 30,000 buildings across the U.K. In response to EU laws and the original Labour policy? I think not.
All of this cladding needs to be removed and the political point scoring must end. It helps no one and it won't bring back those who died under both Labours and the Conservatives' watch.

This all began two weeks ago when the Labour Party LOST a General Election, they then spent 72 hours INSISTING that they had not lost the election but had won the election, even though they got 262 seats and the Conservatives got 318 seats and they fanatically refused to accept that the Conservatives had WON the election but just didn't get an overall majority.

Labour were insisting they were ready to take control and move into Downing Street and that maniac Emily Thornberry even said they were preparing for a Labour Cabinet.

Then the following Wednesday the horrific tragedy at Grenfell Tower happened and the Labour Party lead by the Marxist-Trotskyite Jeremy Corbyn IMMEDIATELY seized on that tragedy in literally the worst political opportunistic way as a means to purely push for the overthrow of the Democratically elected British Government and the overturning of the Democratically administered General Election.

Labour do not give a CRAP about the dead of Grenfell Tower, they are using them for their own political purposes.

Absolutely disgusting
Yeah right. Labour losing an election caused the death of hundreds through tory austerity. Thats how it works.
No. The banker led credit crisis got us here. The tories friends.

Supporter comments · Home Office: Get Grenfell Tower victim's parents to the UK · Change.org
I dont suppose that there is a right to a funeral But this is a story that is awful beyond measure.

Imagine talking to your sibling whilst he slipped away.

This youngster made his living demonstrating toys in Harrods. His parents should be allowed to come over.

Ive sent this to my MP and I hope it gets actioned straight away.

These Online Petitions usually by Far Left Activists should be shut down and/or ignored, like everything else the Far Left does the numbers are all rigged and not aboveboard.

Look at this, anyone in the world can sign these Online Petitions, how pathetic these people are.

View attachment 133762

View attachment 133763

They could bury him in Dubai then, considering this one in Dubai has signed an Online Petition to DEMAND the British Home Office does something.

View attachment 133764

Oh yes here's the actual ulterior motive I suggested what it was, well this moron just comes right out with it, an Emergency Visa = it's actually about DEMANDING that his ENTIRE family should then be allowed to stay forever in Britain. WTF are the British Government this stupid that they are going to listen to these Far Left Activists?

View attachment 133765

Here's another one telling what the ulterior motive is.

View attachment 133767

Lol you are a human being, no you are not you are probably an NGO Bot.

View attachment 133769

Decent and humane? Is it decent and humane to use DEATH to score cheap political points like the British Communist Party lead by Jeremy Corbyn is doing?

View attachment 133770

How do you know he was a gentle man? You never met him, he could have been a woman beater for all you know, you pathetic Bedwetting overly emotional cripple.

View attachment 133771

People should read more of the above comments at the link, it's illustrative of the Lowest Common Denominator Crowd, testicle free Metrosexual men and overly emotional female Bimbos mixed in with a vast array of Kebabs.

Did they have a similar outpouring of mega emotion for the Manchester England victims? No it was all Muh Muslims they are peaceful peoples....until they blow people up.
What a piece of shit you are.
No. That would absolutely be you. You've done nothing since entering this thread but try to score cheap political points and even suggest the overthrow of the gvmnt on the backs of dead people and grieving families. You are an utterly disgraceful excuse for a human being.

Last edited:
Supporter comments · Home Office: Get Grenfell Tower victim's parents to the UK · Change.org
I dont suppose that there is a right to a funeral But this is a story that is awful beyond measure.

This youngster made his living demonstrating toys in Harrods. His parents should be allowed to come over.

These Online Petitions usually by Far Left Activists should be shut down and/or ignored, like everything else the Far Left does the numbers are all rigged and not aboveboard.

Look at this, anyone in the world can sign these Online Petitions, how pathetic these people are.

View attachment 133762

View attachment 133763

They could bury him in Dubai then, considering this one in Dubai has signed an Online Petition to DEMAND the British Home Office does something.

View attachment 133764

Oh yes here's the actual ulterior motive I suggested what it was, well this moron just comes right out with it, an Emergency Visa = it's actually about DEMANDING that his ENTIRE family should then be allowed to stay forever in Britain. WTF are the British Government this stupid that they are going to listen to these Far Left Activists?

View attachment 133765

View attachment 133767

View attachment 133769

Decent and humane? Is it decent and humane to use DEATH to score cheap political points like the British Communist Party lead by Jeremy Corbyn is doing?

View attachment 133770

How do you know he was a gentle man? You never met him, he could have been a woman beater for all you know, you pathetic Bedwetting overly emotional cripple.

View attachment 133771

People should read more of the above comments at the link, it's illustrative of the Lowest Common Denominator Crowd, testicle free Metrosexual men and overly emotional female Bimbos mixed in with a vast array of Kebabs.

Did they have a similar outpouring of mega emotion for the Manchester England victims? No it was all Muh Muslims they are peaceful peoples....until they blow people up.

No I'm not, I'm in that main thread in Currents Events and I've been in it since Wednesday morning and I've illustrated my compassion for the Grenfell Tower victims multiple times since Wednesday morning.

The ulterior motive with this Online Petition is obvious with this "give the whole family visas" and "Britain hasn't taken enough Syrian refugees in"

This on top of the British Far Left using the whole Grenfell Tower death total as the worst type of political opportunism.

Disgusting creatures, soulless and Godless heathens.
It's also absurd, since there is so little room immigrants are being housed in high rise blocks, 30,000 of which are possibly as unsafe as Grenfell tower. Who would want to exacerbate the housing crisis further? Who but a moron with an anarchist agenda? :)

View attachment 133762

View attachment 133763

View attachment 133764

View attachment 133765

View attachment 133767

View attachment 133769

View attachment 133770

View attachment 133771

No I'm not, I'm in that main thread in Currents Events and I've been in it since Wednesday morning and I've illustrated my compassion for the Grenfell Tower victims multiple times since Wednesday morning.

The ulterior motive with this Online Petition is obvious with this "give the whole family visas" and "Britain hasn't taken enough Syrian refugees in"

This on top of the British Far Left using the whole Grenfell Tower death total as the worst type of political opportunism.

Thy are an old couple who havent seen their son for 5 years. Civilised people can see what is needed here.

Okay this is fair:

His parents are flown to Britain, a basic funeral with a cremation nothing elaborate is paid for from that 5 Million Pound Emergency Fund that Theresa May generously set up on Thursday. So they have the funeral, his parents are put in a cheap but decent hotel for the night and the next day they are put on a plane at Heathrow with the cremation urn in their hands and flown to Ankara in Turkey.
The fund was set up for all the victims not just Christians. And its got fuck all to do with you, an Austrian freak.

How about the parents are taken to downing St and Mrs May gets down on her hands and knees and begs their forgiveness ?

That would be more appropriate.
IMG_2223.JPG

Poor Tammy :rolleyes:

Thy are an old couple who havent seen their son for 5 years. Civilised people can see what is needed here.

Okay this is fair:

His parents are flown to Britain, a basic funeral with a cremation nothing elaborate is paid for from that 5 Million Pound Emergency Fund that Theresa May generously set up on Thursday. So they have the funeral, his parents are put in a cheap but decent hotel for the night and the next day they are put on a plane at Heathrow with the cremation urn in their hands and flown to Ankara in Turkey.
The fund was set up for all the victims not just Christians. And its got fuck all to do with you, an Austrian freak.

How about the parents are taken to downing St and Mrs May gets down on her hands and knees and begs their forgiveness ?

^ Poor Tommy is Triggered, this because he fears the ulterior motive might not happen, which is using this man's specific death as a means for Far Left Activists to violently DEMAND that Britain allows more "poor refugees" in.

The Far Left are totally sick and perverted in the membrane, they are so morally bankrupt they think it's NORMAL to use the deaths of people in a horrendous inferno as a means of the lowest and most disgusting form of political opportunism.

"How about the parents are taken to downing St and Mrs May gets down on her hands and knees and begs their forgiveness ?"

Why? Theresa May owes them nothing, she is NOT PERSONALLY responsible for their sons death or the deaths of the others who died at Grenfell Tower.
I think normal folk can see who is perverted here.
That's right, Tammy. We can.
Look into the mirror and so will you.

Absolutely disgusting

Who did the bank bailout? It was Gordon Brown, the Labour Prime Minister. Hello Royal Bank of Scotland and also Northern Rock?

The Conservatives didn't Nationalise RBS did they? That was Gordon Brown and the Labour Party, they took RBS into Government control aka Nationalised it. That and the Northern Rock situation added massively to your National debt.

View attachment 133762

View attachment 133763

View attachment 133764

View attachment 133765

View attachment 133767

View attachment 133769

View attachment 133770

View attachment 133771

No. That would absolutely be you. You've done nothing since entering this other than try to score cheap political points and even suggest the overthrow of the gvmnt on the backs of dead people and grieving families. You are an utterly disgraceful excuse for a human being.
Only a right wing extremist like yourself would look to defend the indefensible. You destroy peoples lives in order to give tax breaks to billionaires and then squeal like bitches when you are called on it.
I need a vomit bucket.

Okay this is fair:

View attachment 133799

Its telling that you can find humour in this. Sums you up hun.

Okay this is fair:

^ Poor Tommy is Triggered, this because he fears the ulterior motive might not happen, which is using this man's specific death as a means for Far Left Activists to violently DEMAND that Britain allows more "poor refugees" in.

The Far Left are totally sick and perverted in the membrane, they are so morally bankrupt they think it's NORMAL to use the deaths of people in a horrendous inferno as a means of the lowest and most disgusting form of political opportunism.

"How about the parents are taken to downing St and Mrs May gets down on her hands and knees and begs their forgiveness ?"

Why? Theresa May owes them nothing, she is NOT PERSONALLY responsible for their sons death or the deaths of the others who died at Grenfell Tower.
I think normal folk can see who is perverted here.
That's right, Tammy. We can.
Look into the mirror and so will you.

I think he's been drinking.

View attachment 133762

View attachment 133763

View attachment 133764

View attachment 133765

View attachment 133767

View attachment 133769

View attachment 133770

View attachment 133771

No. That would absolutely be you. You've done nothing since entering this other than try to score cheap political points and even suggest the overthrow of the gvmnt on the backs of dead people and grieving families. You are an utterly disgraceful excuse for a human being.
Only a right wing extremist like yourself would look to defend the indefensible. You destroy peoples lives in order to give tax breaks to billionaires and then squeal like bitches when you are called on it.
I need a vomit bucket.

What about Left Wing Extremists like Jeremy Corbyn and the Communist Labour Party with their filthy Leftist Activists who all look like they need a good wash with soap and water.

View attachment 133762

View attachment 133763

View attachment 133764

View attachment 133765

View attachment 133767

View attachment 133769

View attachment 133770

View attachment 133771

I need a vomit bucket.
Tammy: I need a vomit bucket

So you DID look in the mirror, huh?
Here you go:

IMG_2224.JPG

Absolutely disgusting

Who did the bank bailout? It was Gordon Brown, the Labour Prime Minister. Hello Royal Bank of Scotland and also Northern Rock?

The Conservatives didn't Nationalise RBS did they? That was Gordon Brown and the Labour Party, they took RBS into Government control aka Nationalised it. That and the Northern Rock situation added massively to your National debt.
I'm wondering if Tammy really lives in the U.K.? He doesn't seem to know about ANYTHING that went on here, particularly the time period between 1997 and 2010.

Okay this is fair:

View attachment 133799

What I find humour in is how utterly pathetic you and your transparent attempts at using dead people and their loved ones to further your agenda are. But, true, it's more sick than funny.

Okay this is fair:

View attachment 133799

What I find humour in is how utterly pathetic you and your transparent attempts at using dead people and their loved ones to further your agenda are. But, true, it's more sick than funny.
Of course the tories dont want to discuss how their policies have killed innocent people.I quite understand.
Tory minister warned against including sprinklers in fire safety rules as it could discourage house building
Fucking murdering bastards.

View attachment 133762

View attachment 133763

View attachment 133764

View attachment 133765

View attachment 133767

View attachment 133769

View attachment 133770

View attachment 133771

I need a vomit bucket.
But but but...The Labour gvmnt spent the equivalent of over a TRILLION dollars killing people. What we couldn't do with a trillion dollars now, eh Tammy? Would you care to justify that?

Absolutely disgusting

I'm wondering if Tammy really lives in the U.K.? He doesn't seem to know about ANYTHING that went on here, particularly the time period between 1997 and 2010.

Well all what happened was in all the European newspapers, also when we lived in London for two years if you travel around a bit you could tell which area was Conservative control and Labour control because the Labour control areas where all a mess and not the sort of places you would want to be in especially at night.

We had a beautiful house in Belgravia, Papa bought it for me, if you know that part of London? We bought the house in Belgravia because it's near 18 Belgrave Mews where our Embassy has been since I think 1860 or something, but we had a beautiful house about under ten minutes walking from our Embassy. That part of London is so beautiful and clean, hygiene is very important, we liked our time in London and made some excellent friends who will be lifelong friends, we like the normal British people, we don't like the Bolshevik types. We still own that house but it's been closed up for two years because we left.

Okay this is fair:

View attachment 133799

Of course the tories dont want to discuss how their policies have killed innocent people.I quite understand.
Tory minister warned against including sprinklers in fire safety rules as it could discourage house building
Fucking murdering bastards.
Yet you are arguing for bringing more immigrants here whilst there are 30,000 other residential towers that may be just as dangerous! Do you want MORE people killed? Are you a wannabe murderer?
Still labouring under the illusion that you will be stealing 'rich' people's property?
Or are you just a blithering emotional wreck who is desperate to blame Labours legacy on the Conservatives whilst calling it MURDER - a wilful act to deprive people of their lives?
Get a grip you silly 'man'.

Forum List

Back