🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: 9th Circuit Issues Ruling Not To Protect America's Sovereignty

None of the previous Presidents campaigned on a platform of banning Muslim immigration.

I hate to school your ignorant ass on fucking history but YES previous presidents have campaigned on much worse and ENACTED what they campaigned on! From about 1924 to 1938, we had virtually ZERO immigration from Asians. Simply because the nation was tired of Asian immigrants!

Andrew Jackson campaigned in 1829 to remove Indians entirely from east of the Mississippi. FDR stopped ALL immigration into the US for the entirety of WWII and interned Japanese-Americans after confiscating their property. From about 1950 to the 1970s, there was a ban on any immigration from the Soviet Union. We still have a ban on travel here from Cuba.

There is absolutely nothing in our immigration laws that prohibit us from limiting ANYONE. Especially radical Muslims intent on killing us! Why are you lobbying for these people to be brought into our country?

I swear... Trump might find it easier to just repatriate liberals to Syria!

This gives the GOP great material for the mid terms. The left still cares more about being PC than they do about national security.

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

President Trump can declare EVERYTHING covered by National Security if he wants to, he can and will call a National State of Emergency the next time Leftist Maniacs go on the rampage on my betting America will be under Martial Law by this Summer because the Leftist Maniacs are going to keep rioting and there will probably be a terrorist attack.

The terrorist attack will be blamed ENTIRELY on the Leftist Traitors who sit on benches they were not elected to, they'll be scapegoated for letting America be vulnerable and President Trump will use them blocking this particular Executive Order to crucify them with and declare Martial Law.

So either Leftist Maniac rioting or a terrorist attack gives him the reason to declare a National State of Emergency, that's Martial Law and with that he can bypass the American Constitution and do what he needs to do to make Americans safe.

They are playing politics with the safety of the American people, the so-called conservative judges are Cuckservatives and not Conservatives, the other judges are Leftists.

The MSM and Beta Cucks and Leftists insist he's a Fascist, so why not go Fascist, he keeps getting called a Fascist, he might as well just do it.
Where in the Constitution does it say the president can do that?

If he declares a National State of Emergency he can use The Suspension Clause, he can suspend habeas corpus and the whole of America will be under Martial Law and with that the Constitution is just another piece of paper and you have NO RIGHTS and no more elections until Martial Law itself is suspended.

"Where in the Constitution does it say the president can do that?"

Here:

Article 1, Section 9 of the US Constitution states, "The Privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it."

You will have a Police State, but it won't be the police that you see on your streets, it'll be a Militarised Police.

Wow. You sound positively orgasmic about that scenario. Congratulations. What a severely damaged individual you must be.

So, I, a non-protesting employed taxpaying Caucasian man with no criminal record am supposed to sit idly by while my right to move about freely as an American citizen (and firearms owner) in my rural town are spat upon by an overly paranoid and entitled regime bent on subservience. No chance.

I'm an American citizen, born and raised. I live by the mantra of do no harm.

You want Martial Law because in your Authoritarian fetish to punish all things liberal, you go too far. In your paranoid world view, human life becomes meaningless, and that is just too much insanity for a rational individual to process. If human life becomes meaningless, then you have no safety. I can't buy into your flavor of ideological extremism, because I have to live with other human beings. It makes zero sense. The idea is no different than those of the fascist far left.

Try not to be so angry. It's only politics.

the 9th was only ruling on whether the lower court's STAY, could stand....

by ruling it could stand until the actual case could have a trial, implies that there are reasons to believe, those suing have a good chance of winning in court, once the 'fat lady sings'.

HOWEVER, this appellate court was ONLY deciding whether the STAY could stay in place while the lower court hears the case in trial on whether it is or is not, constitutional....so Trump lost the part about rescinding the STAY, but not on the merits of the case yet.

by ruling it could stand until the actual case could have a trial, implies that there are reasons to believe, those suing have a good chance of winning in court, once the 'fat lady sings'.

HOWEVER, this appellate court was ONLY deciding whether the STAY could stay in place while the lower court hears the case in trial on whether it is or is not, constitutional....so Trump lost the part about rescinding the STAY, but not on the merits of the case yet.
Close but not quite right. The Appellate Court ruled on whether the judge who issued the original stay acted properly, not whether the argument against the ban had merit.

This gives the GOP great material for the mid terms. The left still cares more about being PC than they do about national security.

The court ruled on legality, not your personal opinion
Can wait to see how this flies in the court of popular opinion come midterms.

This is something every American needs to remember going into the voting booth.
We have one side that wants open borders, and wants anyone to be able to come in the country at any time, and we have one side that stands for borders and sovereinty as well as a managed immigration system that includes keeping those out who mean harm to the west and America.

9th Circuit? It will go against Trump

Of course it went against Trump. Its the 9th.

A court that has had its decisions overturned 86% of the time by the SC.

If anyone thought they would uphold the President right to protect the country they sure were dumb.

Trump should kick it back to the district court that filed it and let it lay. He beef up the vetting process big time. The SC is short one member and if it lands there it will go nowhere.

All those against the temporary ban sure better hope no terrorist get into the US and American die because Trump can point the finger right at the 9th.

Those judges said no one from the banned countries had ever hurt anyone in the US. False. Seems they did absolutely no research on any of it.

Never expected anything else from the liberal 9th.

Last edited:

There are NO UNVETTED INDIVIDUALS OF ANY RELIGION COMING IN FROM ANY OF THE COUNTRIES ON THE BAN.

These people have spent two years being interviewed, vetted, having their stories checked. Most of these people are women and children, joining family members already in the United States.

You people are being driven mad with fear. It's ridiculous. Upthread some asshole said that there were bodies in the streets of America from these people.

The bodies in the streets are from Americans killing Americans. Thousands upon thousands of them. That's the problem you have.
. Yeah that to... American women killing millions of their would be children before they ever got a chance to see the light of day. The left are genocidal killers.

As is your post.

You obviously have no understanding of the ruling or the case made by the WH Counsel.

IOW, you are clueless and only pushing your opinion.

I gave you the ruling. Use it to show why it is unconstitutional.

Because the court has no authority to rewrite statutory law. That must be done by Congress.

8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens

14 (f)Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

Did they rewrite statutory law or did the admin. write a sloppy EO?

I gave you the opinion yet you still are quoting your own opinion.

Judicial partisan hacks...

533b4b731700fcfcba024598cfe620ea.gif

Close but not quite right. The Appellate Court ruled on whether the judge who issued the original stay acted properly, not whether the argument against the ban had merit.
But if there was NO STANDING for the State to even sue, then the Stay would have been reversed by the 9th..... No?????

But if there was NO STANDING for the State to even sue, then the Stay would have been reversed by the 9th..... No?????

No. The 9th would have sided with the ruling made by that District judge. Politics.

None of the previous Presidents campaigned on a platform of banning Muslim immigration. Carter restricted immigration from Iran because the Iranian government allowed the US Embassy to be attacked and American ambassador and his staff to be held hostage. The US was on an undeclared war footing with Iran, and such a ban was reasonable - there was a clear and present danger.

I agree that it is entirely possible that they could ban immigration from these countries, but just because you can do a thing, doesn't mean you should. Trump has pissed off the moderate Muslims, and those nations whose help you need in fighting ISIS.

Then there's that whole "conflict of interest" thing that rears its ugly head every time Trump makes a foreign policy decision.

Dear sweet jesus in the morning... why are libtards so stupid? :dunno:

This has nothing whatsoever to do with anything Trump said in a campaign. Lots of politicians say shit in a campaign that doesn't mean anything,... Examples: if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor... you'll save $2500 on your health care... no taxes for anyone making under $250k a year.

It also has nothing to do with your assumptions and opinions about foreign policy. I don't recall when we stopped Obama from implementing his foreign policy while we all had some philosophical debate over the merits of whether it was a good or bad idea. That's just not how our system is designed to operate.

All you are doing here is proving this is a partisan attempt to hobble the president and keep him from doing his job as president because you don't like him. And that's all this is. It has nothing to do with your love of the Constitution.... the only time you give a damn about the Constitution is when you're using it to pull a fucking turd out of your diaper to hurl at the right.
sure it does; it is just fulfilling a pander pledge. only the right wing cannot tell the difference between promoting the general welfare and denying and disparaging, Individual Liberty.

The court ruled on legality, not your personal opinion
Can wait to see how this flies in the court of popular opinion come midterms.

This is something every American needs to remember going into the voting booth.
We have one side that wants open borders, and wants anyone to be able to come in the country at any time, and we have one side that stands for borders and sovereinty as well as a managed immigration system that includes keeping those out who mean harm to the west and America.
which side actually Invaded the Middle East, wasted our Tax monies, and didn't actually solve Any problems? let's remember that, at the polling booth.

There are NO UNVETTED INDIVIDUALS OF ANY RELIGION COMING IN FROM ANY OF THE COUNTRIES ON THE BAN.

These people have spent two years being interviewed, vetted, having their stories checked. Most of these people are women and children, joining family members already in the United States.

You people are being driven mad with fear. It's ridiculous. Upthread some asshole said that there were bodies in the streets of America from these people.

The bodies in the streets are from Americans killing Americans. Thousands upon thousands of them. That's the problem you have.
. Yeah that to... American women killing millions of their would be children before they ever got a chance to see the light of day. The left are genocidal killers.
only the right wing, complains about Both, the cost of an ounce of prevention and the cost of a pound cure. how, cognitively dissonant, is that.

They expose themselves as mere Progressives, not judges. The president's constitutional authority in this matter could not be more clear.
Where did you earn your JD? Please share your legal analysis.

One does not need a particular degree to read and comprehend plain English.
But alas, you don't comprehend. Because the President's authority is limited to CONSTITUTIONAL exercise of it.

Obama was overturned too. Don't cry so much, its unbecoming. You DO believe in the Constitution, don't you? If you don't, might I suggest Russia might be more to your liking?

This ruling will be overturned, guaranteed.

The only court rulings that the Congress or the President has to adhere to are the one from the Supreme Court. Trump should ignore the idiots. They are part of the swamp that Trump needs to drain. Trump isn't going to let some idiot judges that doesn't have the judicial knowledge to understand that the American people elected Trump (who has the authority to do it) to stop terrorist from coming into the country.

If it was to these idiot judges Trump would be forced to adopt the Obama Doctrine of opening up the borders to all Mexicans, Muslims and Terrorist.

Forum List

Back