🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: 9th Circuit Issues Ruling Not To Protect America's Sovereignty

They expose themselves as mere Progressives, not judges. The president's constitutional authority in this matter could not be more clear.
Where did you earn your JD? Please share your legal analysis.

One does not need a particular degree to read and comprehend plain English.

Then you're lying because the law, and the Constitutional arguments are anything but plain English. They're written in legalese, so as to be clearly interpreted in court,

Oh good gawd, are you really that ignorant? The Constitution itself is written in the everyday English of the times.

I will agree that many interpretive arguments both pro and con throughout our history have been written in "legalese" in order to conflate, deflect, cover and obfuscate the clear meaning.

The sins of the legal profession these last 229 years can be a subject of later discussion.

None of the previous Presidents campaigned on a platform of banning Muslim immigration.

I hate to school your ignorant ass on fucking history but YES previous presidents have campaigned on much worse and ENACTED what they campaigned on! From about 1924 to 1938, we had virtually ZERO immigration from Asians. Simply because the nation was tired of Asian immigrants!

Andrew Jackson campaigned in 1829 to remove Indians entirely from east of the Mississippi. FDR stopped ALL immigration into the US for the entirety of WWII and interned Japanese-Americans after confiscating their property. From about 1950 to the 1970s, there was a ban on any immigration from the Soviet Union. We still have a ban on travel here from Cuba.

There is absolutely nothing in our immigration laws that prohibit us from limiting ANYONE. Especially radical Muslims intent on killing us! Why are you lobbying for these people to be brought into our country?

I swear... Trump might find it easier to just repatriate liberals to Syria!
Are these things we should be proud of?

Those idiot judges in the 9th Circus Court must have been absent the day in law school where the professors discussed the facts that Syrian refugees don't have Constitutional rights and that the President of the US has been granted the authority by Congress to grant visas.

It is too bad we allow uneducated Moon Bats like that making immigration policy for the US. They were not elected to do that. Trump was.

Those idiot judges in the 9th Circus Court must have been absent the day in law school where the professors discussed the facts that Syrian refugees don't have Constitutional rights and that the President of the US has been granted the authority by Congress to grant visas.

It is too bad we allow uneducated Moon Bats like that making immigration policy for the US. They were not elected to do that. Trump was.

The uneducated lawyers are the ones who drafted the EO. And defended it. They presented a steaming pile of monkey dirt to the judges and the judges said, "Hey, that's a steaming pile of monkey dirt!" And you're blaming the judges. All the administration needs to do is reissue the order in a lawful manner and we have an order in place within forty eight hours.

why hasn't Trump tweeted: "I'm takin this shit to the Supreme Court" yet?

It is possible that the 29 member 9th circuit

It was expected too.

Although recent years have seen other circuits competing with the Ninth Circuit for the title of “Most Reversed,” the Ninth still appears to hold the unquestioned title. The Ninth Circuit’s best showing in recent years was October Term 2009, with a 60 percent reversal rate in the 15 cases on which certiorari was granted. The Sixth Circuit got the prize for highest reversal rate that year, with seven cases resulting in seven reversals, while the Seven Circuit came in a close second (91 percent reversal rate in eleven cases). But in 2010, perhaps seeking to reclaim its position at the top of the heap, the Ninth Circuit was reversed a startling 19 times (79 percent), three times as many reversals as most circuits had cases before the Supreme Court. The same pattern continued in the 2011 (71 percent) and 2012 terms (86 percent), when the Ninth Circuit was reversed more than twice as many times as most circuits had cases before the Court.

Read more at: Ninth Circuit Leading the Pack for 'Most Reversed', by Jonathan Keim, National Review
who is going to reverse them?

The Supreme Court.

They were appointed to be a check and a balance against a demogogue who seeks to violate the Constitution. That's their job, you dolt.

The uneducated lawyers are the ones who drafted the EO. And defended it. They presented a steaming pile of monkey dirt to the judges and the judges said, "Hey, that's a steaming pile of monkey dirt!" And you're blaming the judges. All the administration needs to do is reissue the order in a lawful manner and we have an order in place within forty eight hours.

I am blaming the judges because they are uneducated Moon Bat activist assholes that don't understand that the President was granted the authority by Congress to ban countries from getting visas and that foreigners do not have a Constitutional right to come into this country.

I am blaming stupid Libtard Moon Bats from being asshole obstructionists to Trump protecting this country, which is what he was elected to do.

Just another example of the stupidity of Liberals.

They were appointed to be a check and a balance against a demogogue who seeks to violate the Constitution. That's their job, you dolt.

That is their official job, but in reality the 9th generally follows Progressive ideals in their decisions, and is often overturned as a result.

[Q

That is their official job, but in reality the 9th generally follows Progressive ideals in their decisions, and is often overturned as a result.

No it is not their job. It is not their job to undermine the authority of the President on matters that he was granted authority by Congress to do and it is sure as hell not their job to grant Constitutional rights to foreigners.

They are confused as to what their job is as are you. It is not their job to rewrite law. That 9th Court of Moon Bats do that a lot and that is why they are the most overturned court in the nation.

[Q

No it is not their job. It is not their job to undermine the authority of the President on matters that he was granted authority by Congress to do and it is sure as hell not their job to grant Constitutional rights to foreigners.

They are confused as to what their job is as are you. It is not their job to rewrite law. That 9th Court of Moon Bats do that a lot and that is why they are the most overturned court in the nation.

You misunderstood my post. I basically said the same thing. You should know by now that I consider Progressives to be a tad lower in stature than a plate of cold dog shit.

I am blaming the judges because they are uneducated Moon Bat activist assholes that don't understand that the President was granted the authority by Congress to ban countries from getting visas and that foreigners do not have a Constitutional right to come into this country.

I am blaming stupid Libtard Moon Bats from being asshole obstructionists to Trump protecting this country, which is what he was elected to do.

Is there any small slice of your Blame Pie that would go to the nitwits who drafted the order improperly? And defended it stupidly? It's like if you were in third grade and handed in your assignment and it was all screwed up. Do you blame the teacher for giving you a "D-" or do you say to yourself, "I'm gonna do better next time?" We could have a constitutional order in place in 48 hours. All it takes is a smart lawyer to redraft. But instead we get all this ignorant blather about how bad the judges, the liberals, bla bla bla. I'm not interested in any of that I'm interested in protecting this country. Redo the EO correctly now!

Is there any small slice of your Blame Pie that would go to the nitwits who drafted the order improperly? And defended it stupidly? It's like if you were in third grade and handed in your assignment and it was all screwed up. Do you blame the teacher for giving you a "D-" or do you say to yourself, "I'm gonna do better next time?" We could have a constitutional order in place in 48 hours. All it takes is a smart lawyer to redraft. But instead we get all this ignorant blather about how bad the judges, the liberals, bla bla bla. I'm not interested in any of that I'm interested in protecting this country. Redo the EO correctly now!

The law on this is pretty damn simple.

In 1952 Congress granted the President the authority to declare nations whose citizens are not allow entry into the US.

Obama declared seven nations to be harboring terrorism.

Trump put out an EO that said that we would put a temporary halt on visas from those seven nations until we could figure out a way to properly vet potential terrorists.

It is not any more complicated than that and the EO was pretty damn clear on what was to be done. No assholes from those seven country for 90 days. A no brainer.

Then this stupid court of Moon Bats decided that they had the authority to undermined the elected President of the US and allow in the assholes from the seven terrorist harboring countries.

The 9th is the most overturned court in the nation because it is filled with stupid Moon Bats that get it wrong all the time. This is just another example of dumb ass court decisions out of the Moon Bat.

Trump should just tell the idiots to go screw themselves and not abide by it. After all Obama got away with not adhering to the immigration laws of Congress so he set a precedent for ignoring things he didn't like, didn't he?

The law on this is pretty damn simple.

In 1952 Congress granted the President the authority to declare nations whose citizens are not allow entry into the US.

Obama declared seven nations to be harboring terrorism.

Trump put out an EO that said that we would put a temporary halt on visas from those seven nations until we could figure out a way to properly vet potential terrorists.

It is not any more complicated than that and the EO was pretty damn clear on what was to be done. No assholes from those seven country for 90 days. A no brainer.

Then this stupid court of Moon Bats decided that they had the authority to undermined the elected President of the US and allow in the assholes from the seven terrorist harboring countries.

The 9th is the most overturned court in the nation because it is filled with stupid Moon Bats that get it wrong all the time. This is just another example of dumb ass court decisions out of the Moon Bat.

Trump should just tell the idiots to go screw themselves and not abide by it. After all Obama got away with not adhering to the immigration laws of Congress so he set a precedent for ignoring things he didn't like, didn't he?

So the answer to my question is "no."

[Q

The answer is that the Moon Bats in the 9th District were idiots for not understanding the law of the land. They are also assholes for trying to undermine the lawful duties of the President of the US to protect the American people.

[Q

The answer is that the Moon Bats in the 9th District were idiots for not understanding the law of the land. They are also assholes for trying to undermine the lawful duties of the President of the US to protect the American people.

The Post Truth Culture claims another victim. Have a great day.

why hasn't Trump tweeted: "I'm takin this shit to the Supreme Court" yet?

It is possible that the 29 member 9th circuit

It was expected too.

Although recent years have seen other circuits competing with the Ninth Circuit for the title of “Most Reversed,” the Ninth still appears to hold the unquestioned title. The Ninth Circuit’s best showing in recent years was October Term 2009, with a 60 percent reversal rate in the 15 cases on which certiorari was granted. The Sixth Circuit got the prize for highest reversal rate that year, with seven cases resulting in seven reversals, while the Seven Circuit came in a close second (91 percent reversal rate in eleven cases). But in 2010, perhaps seeking to reclaim its position at the top of the heap, the Ninth Circuit was reversed a startling 19 times (79 percent), three times as many reversals as most circuits had cases before the Supreme Court. The same pattern continued in the 2011 (71 percent) and 2012 terms (86 percent), when the Ninth Circuit was reversed more than twice as many times as most circuits had cases before the Court.

Read more at: Ninth Circuit Leading the Pack for 'Most Reversed', by Jonathan Keim, National Review
who is going to reverse them?

The Supreme Court.
Hows that going to work with a 4-4 tie among justices?

[Q

So YOU know more about the laws of the US than do the appeals court justices? Tell us what law school you attended

[Q

The Post Truth Culture claims another victim. Have a great day.

The truth is that the court made the wrong decision and you stupid butt hurt Moon Bats are so hell bent on undermining Trump that you ignore the law.

The EO was pretty damn straight forward. The Moon Bats on the court decided to make up their own law. A ruling that said the President didn't have the authority to ban countries and that foreigners are granted Constitutional rights.

Have a great Moon Bat day.

DOJ Ignored Evidence Of Terrorism Leading To Travel Ban Being Struck Down

"Department of Justice attorneys ignored ample evidence that the nations affected by President Trump’s executive order on immigration and refugees have produced alleged terrorists. This helped lead to the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals upholding a suspension of the order Thursday afternoon.

“The Government has not shown that a stay is necessary to avoid irreparable injury,” the unanimous opinion said. “The Government has pointed to no evidence that any alien from any of the countries named in the order has perpetrated a terrorist attack in the United States.”

Both times the federal judges brought this up, the DOJ attorneys were unable to tell them that in
fact there have been at least 80 alleged terrorists who are immigrants from these countries since 9/11. The DOJ and the Department of Homeland Security have kept the immigration statuses of the terrorists hidden, so this figure based off of publicly available information is presumably lower than the actual amount of terrorists from these nations....at least 20 alleged terrorists since 2014 have come from these seven majority-Muslim nations... there have been at least 60 individuals convicted of terrorism from these countries between 9/11 and 2014.

The DOJ attorneys, however, weren’t able to replicate this information. DOJ lawyer Michelle Bennett told Judge Robart, “Your honor, I don’t have that information. I’m from the civil division, if that helps get me off the hook.”

'Gets him off the hook'? :wtf:By not producing this evidence, showing there IS a perfectly good, factual reason for temporarily delaying the immigration of 'refugees' from these nations until a better / improved vetting process can be created - and there IS evidence - this prick gave the 9th Circuit Court what they were looking for - any reason to kill Trump's Temp Ban!

-------------

IMO, Trump made the mistake of keeping 'OBAMA'S' DOJ. These are the same assholes who REFUSED to process / file the indictment of their (then) boss, Eric holder, when he was busted red-handed committing several FELONY counts of PERJURY in the cover-up of Fast and Furious. These are the same assholes who helped cover for Hillary. He should have cleaned house and brought in new people. Perhaps, hopefully, that is what Sessions will do.

The DOJ sitting on all this evidence and not bringing it up in defense of Trump's Travel Ban is evidence of former-Obama personnel potentially sabotaging the Trump administration!

Forum List

Back