🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: 9th Circuit Issues Ruling Not To Protect America's Sovereignty

[Q

So the answer to my question is "no."

The answer is that the Moon Bats in the 9th District were idiots for not understanding the law of the land. They are also assholes for trying to undermine the lawful duties of the President of the US to protect the American people.

The Post Truth Culture claims another victim. Have a great day.

The truth is that the court made the wrong decision and you stupid butt hurt Moon Bats are so hell bent on undermining Trump that you ignore the law.

The EO was pretty damn straight forward. The Moon Bats on the court decided to make up their own law. A ruling that said the President didn't have the authority to ban countries and that foreigners are granted Constitutional rights.

Have a great Moon Bat day.
So YOU know more about US law than appellate court justices? Absolutely amazing

Snowflakes:
'Yay, Liberals / the Democratic Party scored a victory over Donald Trump by forcing a stay on Trump's Travel Ban! Score one for Democrats!"

:thewave:

Syrian President Bashir Al-Assad:
'You F*ing Morons - there ARE terrorists among the 'refugees' you snowflakes are fighting to bring into your country!"

Bashar al-Assad: Terrorists Definitely Hiding Among Refugees

"Asked if some of those who fled are "aligned with terrorists," Assad quickly replied: "Definitely."

The blood / deaths of any Americans killed by any of these refugees being brought in are on the Democrats' hands! They own it!

Snowflakes:
'Yay, Liberals / the Democratic Party scored a victory over Donald Trump by forcing a stay on Trump's Travel Ban! Score one for Democrats!"

'You F*ing Morons - there ARE terrorists among the 'refugees' you snowflakes are fighting to bring into your country!"

"Asked if some of those who fled are "aligned with terrorists," Assad quickly replied: "Definitely."

The blood / deaths of any Americans killed by any of these refugees being brought in are on the Democrats' hands! They own it!
There has NEVER been a single refugee from any of these 7 countries who has caused any problems in the US. Thats the point of the matter

There has NEVER been a single refugee from any of these 7 countries who has caused any problems in the US. Thats the point of the matter
Then why did BARRY create the list on which these 7 nations are on, calling them a danger to the United States? i't Obama's list - not Trumps!

images
:banana: :banana:
images

That's all I've got to say about yesterday's ruling. It seems inevitable that the immigration ban will eventually be upheld somewhere, somehow. It appears the President has the right to do it, if it is done properly. But as someone who has never felt the stop of refugees and all travelers from these 7 countries would make us safer, I'm happy for another reprieve, however temporary.
I have nothing against improving vetting and investigating terrorists already in our country, I'm all for it. If the administration would forego this extreme solution of slamming the door while they look at options, I don't think ANY ONE would have a problem with it.

This gives the GOP great material for the mid terms. The left still cares more about being PC than they do about national security.

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
The court ruled on legality, not your personal opinion
Can wait to see how this flies in the court of popular opinion come midterms.

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
We have one side that wants open borders, and wants anyone to be able to come in the country at any time
Wrong, you lying liar.

Temporarily. You do know the majority of Americans want this ban. The Left continues to shoot themselves in the foot. We can blame the Democrats for this. No common sense on the left! Waiting for the Congressional Elections.
While that is pretty much true, you have to say that the administration could solve the constitutional problems with the order really easily. Really easily. Why they indulge themselves in the desire to fight rather than just fixing it and reissuing in ten days is beyond me. They get all preachy about how bad this is for America when they can fix it! And I want them to just put it in place NOW!
Its not about how much Americans want the ban, its about its legality
Negative. As of the 9th Court of Appeal's decision, it's about the first terror attack by a terrorist posing as a refugee. Lawd have mercy on liberal pukes when that happens. Break out the body bags, Myrtle!

Now that the conservatives have taken over the nation, we will need to change the last part of our national anthem, to wit:

Oh, say! does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the stupid and the home of the chicken shits.

As Natasha Fatale would say, "that doesn't rhyme".

Yeah, I need to work on that.

How about,

Roses are Red, Cowards are yellow,
Trump is corny and never mellow?

or,

There once was a man from New York,
Whose goal in life was pork.
When he achieved that goal.
he devoured it all
and his shit was as tall as his tower?

[

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that Congress gave the President the authority to ban entry from countries the President deems necessary.

It doesn't take a lawyer to understand that there is no right of a foreigner to enter the US. That is a privilege granted at the discretion of the Executive Branch of government, pursuant to the laws established by Congress.

What I do know is that those idiot Moon Bat judges either didn't understand the law or else they were simply typical butt hurt pussy hat wearing Libtards trying to undermine Trump. Maybe even both.

That's all I've got to say about yesterday's ruling. It seems inevitable that the immigration ban will eventually be upheld somewhere, somehow. It appears the President has the right to do it, if it is done properly. But as someone who has never felt the stop of refugees and all travelers from these 7 countries would make us safer, I'm happy for another reprieve, however temporary.
I have nothing against improving vetting and investigating terrorists already in our country, I'm all for it. If the administration would forego this extreme solution of slamming the door while they look at options, I don't think ANY ONE would have a problem with it.

When we attempt to vet someone we look for documentation, records, talk to people to try to get info on their background...we take that information found as a solid base for consideration. The President of Syria just declared to the US / world that terrorists ARE among the numbers of refugees who seek to come into this country. Weighing all things together I still find his words to be somewhat credible. (After all it is his Intel and people telling him who people are, who are good guys/bad guys in his own country.)

Liberals seem to believe that allowing them all in and risking allowing a few terrorists into the country is ok. I am not. As Al-Assad reminds us, only a handful perpetrated 9/11/01. I would rather firmly close the door temporarily (not 'slam it') while we ensure this nation is protected than be willing to sacrifice any American lives while we come up with a plan / idea on how to vet better.

I am sorry if that hurts their (refugees) feelings, but 'I' am not worried about hurting their feelings - 'I', as President, am more worried about keeping this country and American citizens safe. If that makes you / them angry and you / they don't want to wait, feel free to go somewhere else. No one if forcing you to come to the US / making the US your ONLY option.

Thank you for your opinion, though.

DOJ Ignored Evidence Of Terrorism Leading To Travel Ban Being Struck Down

"Department of Justice attorneys ignored ample evidence that the nations affected by President Trump’s executive order on immigration and refugees have produced alleged terrorists. This helped lead to the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals upholding a suspension of the order Thursday afternoon.

“The Government has not shown that a stay is necessary to avoid irreparable injury,” the unanimous opinion said. “The Government has pointed to no evidence that any alien from any of the countries named in the order has perpetrated a terrorist attack in the United States.”

Both times the federal judges brought this up, the DOJ attorneys were unable to tell them that in
fact there have been at least 80 alleged terrorists who are immigrants from these countries since 9/11. The DOJ and the Department of Homeland Security have kept the immigration statuses of the terrorists hidden, so this figure based off of publicly available information is presumably lower than the actual amount of terrorists from these nations....at least 20 alleged terrorists since 2014 have come from these seven majority-Muslim nations... there have been at least 60 individuals convicted of terrorism from these countries between 9/11 and 2014.

The DOJ attorneys, however, weren’t able to replicate this information. DOJ lawyer Michelle Bennett told Judge Robart, “Your honor, I don’t have that information. I’m from the civil division, if that helps get me off the hook.”

'Gets him off the hook'? :wtf:By not producing this evidence, showing there IS a perfectly good, factual reason for temporarily delaying the immigration of 'refugees' from these nations until a better / improved vetting process can be created - and there IS evidence - this prick gave the 9th Circuit Court what they were looking for - any reason to kill Trump's Temp Ban!

-------------

IMO, Trump made the mistake of keeping 'OBAMA'S' DOJ. These are the same assholes who REFUSED to process / file the indictment of their (then) boss, Eric holder, when he was busted red-handed committing several FELONY counts of PERJURY in the cover-up of Fast and Furious. These are the same assholes who helped cover for Hillary. He should have cleaned house and brought in new people. Perhaps, hopefully, that is what Sessions will do.

The DOJ sitting on all this evidence and not bringing it up in defense of Trump's Travel Ban is evidence of former-Obama personnel potentially sabotaging the Trump administration!

The DOJ and the Department of Homeland Security have kept the immigration statuses of the terrorists hidden, so this figure based off of publicly available information is presumably lower than the actual amount of terrorists from these nations....at least 20 alleged terrorists since 2014 have come from these seven majority-Muslim nations... there have been at least 60 individuals convicted of terrorism from these countries between 9/11 and 2014.

The DOJ attorneys, however, weren’t able to replicate this information.

Why would the DOJ hide this information so well that they can't even find it, Easy? They're the ones who charged/prosecuted them. Why can't you give us a link to the list of all these terrorists charged and convicted? The last I heard, two would-be terrorists from Somalia were arrested prior to blowing anything up and there was one other, from which country I can't remember, who was arrested after an aborted terrorist plot. The proper language to be used here is "No terrorists from these seven countries have carried out a successful terrorist attack on US soil." The ban's proponents have a point that individuals have been caught ahead of time, but your post is not convincing me that the number is as high as you say.

Then why did BARRY create the list on which these 7 nations are on, calling them a danger to the United States? i't Obama's list - not Trumps!
Did Obama ban anyone from entering the US? Since when did Trump listen to anything Obama has said.
[

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that Congress gave the President the authority to ban entry from countries the President deems necessary.

It doesn't take a lawyer to understand that there is no right of a foreigner to enter the US. That is a privilege granted at the discretion of the Executive Branch of government, pursuant to the laws established by Congress.

What I do know is that those idiot Moon Bat judges either didn't understand the law or else they were simply typical butt hurt pussy hat wearing Libtards trying to undermine Trump. Maybe even both.
Here we have another expert on US laws, a person who knows more than the appeals court. How impressive, all without spending a single day in law school

They expose themselves as mere Progressives, not judges. The president's constitutional authority in this matter could not be more clear.
Where did you earn your JD? Please share your legal analysis.

One does not need a particular degree to read and comprehend plain English.
But alas, you don't comprehend. Because the President's authority is limited to CONSTITUTIONAL exercise of it.

Obama was overturned too. Don't cry so much, its unbecoming. You DO believe in the Constitution, don't you? If you don't, might I suggest Russia might be more to your liking?

This ruling will be overturned, guaranteed.
Don't hold your breath.

Actually, maybe you should. :p

[

Well, no congress cannot give the potus authority to violate the 14th amend.

Why would the DOJ hide this information so well that they can't even find it, Easy?
I never said they could not find it. The article said they have kept it 'hidden' from the public. Failing to present the database proving terrorism, a defense for the Travel Ban, is not the same thing as 'unable to find it'.

why hasn't Trump tweeted: "I'm takin this shit to the Supreme Court" yet?

It is possible that the 29 member 9th circuit

It was expected too.

Although recent years have seen other circuits competing with the Ninth Circuit for the title of “Most Reversed,” the Ninth still appears to hold the unquestioned title. The Ninth Circuit’s best showing in recent years was October Term 2009, with a 60 percent reversal rate in the 15 cases on which certiorari was granted. The Sixth Circuit got the prize for highest reversal rate that year, with seven cases resulting in seven reversals, while the Seven Circuit came in a close second (91 percent reversal rate in eleven cases). But in 2010, perhaps seeking to reclaim its position at the top of the heap, the Ninth Circuit was reversed a startling 19 times (79 percent), three times as many reversals as most circuits had cases before the Supreme Court. The same pattern continued in the 2011 (71 percent) and 2012 terms (86 percent), when the Ninth Circuit was reversed more than twice as many times as most circuits had cases before the Court.

Read more at: Ninth Circuit Leading the Pack for 'Most Reversed', by Jonathan Keim, National Review
who is going to reverse them?

The Supreme Court.
Hows that going to work with a 4-4 tie among justices?

Even some liberal SC Justices know the law and the Constitution.

Did Obama ban anyone from entering the US? Since when did Trump listen to anything Obama has said.
[

Here we have another expert on US laws, a person who knows more than the appeals court. How impressive, all without spending a single day in law school
I wouldn't read much into the 9th cir opinion other than they decided for unspecified reasons to not believe a word Trump's lawyers wrote or said.

Lawyers learn, generally in their first job, that if you insult and misprepesent facts to a judge, the result of the case will be disappointing.

why hasn't Trump tweeted: "I'm takin this shit to the Supreme Court" yet?

It is possible that the 29 member 9th circuit

It was expected too.

Although recent years have seen other circuits competing with the Ninth Circuit for the title of “Most Reversed,” the Ninth still appears to hold the unquestioned title. The Ninth Circuit’s best showing in recent years was October Term 2009, with a 60 percent reversal rate in the 15 cases on which certiorari was granted. The Sixth Circuit got the prize for highest reversal rate that year, with seven cases resulting in seven reversals, while the Seven Circuit came in a close second (91 percent reversal rate in eleven cases). But in 2010, perhaps seeking to reclaim its position at the top of the heap, the Ninth Circuit was reversed a startling 19 times (79 percent), three times as many reversals as most circuits had cases before the Supreme Court. The same pattern continued in the 2011 (71 percent) and 2012 terms (86 percent), when the Ninth Circuit was reversed more than twice as many times as most circuits had cases before the Court.

Read more at: Ninth Circuit Leading the Pack for 'Most Reversed', by Jonathan Keim, National Review
who is going to reverse them?

The Supreme Court.
Hows that going to work with a 4-4 tie among justices?
When it comes to basic issues like due process, you might find that it isn't even a tie.

Snowflakes:

And you trust a murderous dictator who is killing his own citizens by the hundreds of thousands?

My God.

Did Obama ban anyone from entering the US?
I did not say he did...focus, snowflake. I pointed out that the list of 7 countries is a list OBAMA CREATED. The nations are a list of nations OBAMA called a threat to the US. If Barry thought they were dangerous enough to put on a list as a danger to the US, then he and Trump AGREE.

Barry was unwilling to do anything about it - Trump isn't ok with doing 'NOTHING'!

Barry did it his way...and it FAILED! 12 Americans were murdered by a terrorist his administration pi$$-poorly vetted and let into the country - 12 citizens in California were murdered in a terrorist attack.

Want to know where Barry was when it happened?
- Overseas

Want to know what Barry was doing before it happened?
- He was MOCKING US citizens over their concerns for our national security and their safety. He declared US citizens had nothing to fear from 'children and widows'... days later 12 US citizens were dead...because of his administration's failure.

Trump seeks to prevent that from happening again. Snowflakes are more worried about 'obstructing' Trump for the Party's benefit. Like Obama when he declared his 'children and orphans' comment, they aren't that concerned with more dead Americans.

Last edited:
This gives some interesting information which can probably further arguments on both sides of this issue. It is interesting the number of attacks thwarted or unsuccessful and where the people came from. "successful" is definitely the key word here. But the list includes some countries that you wouldn't really think of having contributed to our terrorist threat, as well. Thanks to Xelor in another thread for sharing this.
Guide to Trump’s Executive Order to Limit Migration for “National Security” Reasons

Forum List

Back