🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: 9th Circuit Issues Ruling Not To Protect America's Sovereignty

Indeed, I refuse to fly commercial. Not only because of the process, but quality control has taken a nosedive the last decade or so.
Exactly...we have been going through this crap in airports since 9-11. Both Obama and Bush were not able to rid the world of the Islamic threat. I say give Trump a chance, stay out of his way and let him make America safe again. I guess the left is going to fight him all the way. Fine it will be their final days as a organised party if they do. If they do not help Trump and stand in his way and we are attacked again the democrats will be no longer a viable party in our nation.

Indeed, I refuse to fly commercial. Not only because of the process, but quality control has taken a nosedive the last decade or so.
Exactly...we have been going through this crap in airports since 9-11. Both Obama and Bush were not able to rid the world of the Islamic threat. I say give Trump a chance, stay out of his way and let him make America safe again. I guess the left is going to fight him all the way. Fine it will be their final days as a organised party if they do. If they do not help Trump and stand in his way and we are attacked again the democrats will be no longer a viable party in our nation.

It will be interesting to watch the Democrats' reaction when Trump has the Muslim Brotherhood declared a terrorist organization. The Party is crawling with them.

[Q

My boy:" fuck you.

Obama said our vetting from those countries was inadequate, so it was changed. that's not what the EO tried to do.

Your Boy half ass vetted the friggin Muslims. In fact the shithead didn't do any significant vetting. Trump was elected to fix that.

All Trump did was stop the little fuckers from coming in for 90 days so that he could figure out how to vet them properly. That was the right thing to do. Just fixing your Boy's incompetency.

However, it is not about security. It is about the stupid butt hurt pink pussy hat wearing Moon Bats trying to undermine Trump.

Fight back against the protesters...defend your nation. I heard the protesters arrested in DC will have the book thrown at them, $10,000 fines and up to 5 years in prison. No more looking the other way like Obama did. Trump will enforce the law.

Call for maximum fines and jail time for illegal protesters, it will stop in a week.

Where did you earn your JD? Please share your legal analysis.

One does not need a particular degree to read and comprehend plain English.
But alas, you don't comprehend. Because the President's authority is limited to CONSTITUTIONAL exercise of it.

Obama was overturned too. Don't cry so much, its unbecoming. You DO believe in the Constitution, don't you? If you don't, might I suggest Russia might be more to your liking?

This ruling will be overturned, guaranteed.
Don't hold your breath.

Actually, maybe you should. :p

I would bet you some serious money, were it possible to do so anonymously and still collect.

As to holding one's breath, what have you done for climate change lately besides expel CO2?

Let's see - I passed on creating mini-mes, which is most people's biggest contribution to excessive carbon footprint. I gave up living in a house all by myself and moved into an intentional community with housemates. Everything I own fits into two rooms. I recycle, and I don't use any paper products except TP - and I avoid plastic like the plague. I buy only necessities and very occasional indulgences, thus avoiding the cycle of endless consumerism. I buy locally sourced food as much as possible. I drive an 18-yr-old car which although not flashy still runs great - new cars are a huge source of pollution via production. I never set my thermostat above 66 and turn it down to 58 whenever I'm not home - when I am it's most often set at 62, and I wear layers because only one's body needs to be warm, not one's entire McMansion. I travel by air as infrequently as possible.

You?

Congratulations Pink Pussy Hat wearing Libtard Moon Bats.

The 9th Circus dumbshits gave you a victory of Trump last night. You should feel proud of yourself.

Feel proud that more fucking Muslim are coming into the country. The Muslims that kill Christians, rape little girls, treat women as 4th rate slaves, behead anybody that doesn't believe in Islam, throw gays off roof tops and who murder Americans in the name of Allah.

You morons should really be proud of yourselves.

But alas, you don't comprehend. Because the President's authority is limited to CONSTITUTIONAL exercise of it.

Obama was overturned too. Don't cry so much, its unbecoming. You DO believe in the Constitution, don't you? If you don't, might I suggest Russia might be more to your liking?

This ruling will be overturned, guaranteed.
Don't hold your breath.

Actually, maybe you should. :p

I would bet you some serious money, were it possible to do so anonymously and still collect.

As to holding one's breath, what have you done for climate change lately besides expel CO2?

Let's see - I passed on creating mini-mes, which is most people's biggest contribution to excessive carbon footprint. I gave up living in a house all by myself and moved into an intentional community with housemates. Everything I own fits into two rooms. I recycle, and I don't use any paper products except TP - and I avoid plastic like the plague. I buy only necessities and very occasional indulgences, thus avoiding the cycle of endless consumerism. I buy locally sourced food as much as possible. I drive an 18-yr-old car which although not flashy still runs great - new cars are a huge source of pollution via production. I never set my thermostat above 66 and turn it down to 58 whenever I'm not home - when I am it's most often set at 62, and I wear layers because only one's body needs to be warm, not one's entire McMansion. I travel by air as infrequently as possible.

You?

Hmmm. You sound entirely unsuccessful in life.

Me? I have a large house filled wall-to-wall-floor-to-ceiling with books, cutting edge entertainment technology and many unnecessary but desirable art objects. The only occupants are myself and my three yard puppies.

Me? I take my 1970 Olds Cutlass 4-4-2 out of the garage on nice spring days, and scream around the countryside terrorizing Mini Coopers and Smart Cars.

Me? I keep my thermostat at 74 in winter. I like to wear only shorts and Berkies when at home.

Congratulations Pink Pussy Hat wearing Libtard Moon Bats.

The 9th Circus dumbshits gave you a victory of Trump last night. You should feel proud of yourself.

Feel proud that more fucking Muslim are coming into the country. The Muslims that kill Christians, rape little girls, treat women as 4th rate slaves, behead anybody that doesn't believe in Islam, throw gays off roof tops and who murder Americans in the name of Allah.

You morons should really be proud of yourselves.

They just bought responsibility for any ensuing terrorist activity in this country.

the 9th was only ruling on whether the lower court's STAY, could stand....

by ruling it could stand until the actual case could have a trial, implies that there are reasons to believe, those suing have a good chance of winning in court, once the 'fat lady sings'.

HOWEVER, this appellate court was ONLY deciding whether the STAY could stay in place while the lower court hears the case in trial on whether it is or is not, constitutional....so Trump lost the part about rescinding the STAY, but not on the merits of the case yet.
Close but not quite right. The Appellate Court ruled on whether the judge who issued the original stay acted properly, not whether the argument against the ban had merit.
But if there was NO STANDING for the State to even sue, then the Stay would have been reversed by the 9th..... No?????
There were several grounds for the Court to dismiss the stay, most glaringly that nowhere in the opinion does this Court deal with the statute that gives the president the authority to issue this ban, but this is the most liberal Court in the US, read most anti Trump, and both the Seattle Court and the Appellate Court made rulings based on politics rather than standing law.

Fight back against the protesters...defend your nation. I heard the protesters arrested in DC will have the book thrown at them, $10,000 fines and up to 5 years in prison. No more looking the other way like Obama did. Trump will enforce the law.

Trump may ENFORCE order, but his behavior, tweets and EO's are an example of him believing he is the law. Narcissistic megalomania in action.

Trump may ENFORCE order, but his behavior, tweets and EO's are an example of him believing he is the law. Narcissistic megalomania in action.
We need a strong alpha male as leader. Emperor Trump is that man!

[Q

They just bought responsibility for any ensuing terrorist activity in this country.

Trump will find a way to circumvent the stupidity of those three dimwits. However, in the meantime the blood of Americans killed by Muslim terrorists will be on the hands of those pink pussy hat wearing Libtard Moon Bats.

by ruling it could stand until the actual case could have a trial, implies that there are reasons to believe, those suing have a good chance of winning in court, once the 'fat lady sings'.

HOWEVER, this appellate court was ONLY deciding whether the STAY could stay in place while the lower court hears the case in trial on whether it is or is not, constitutional....so Trump lost the part about rescinding the STAY, but not on the merits of the case yet.
Close but not quite right. The Appellate Court ruled on whether the judge who issued the original stay acted properly, not whether the argument against the ban had merit.
But if there was NO STANDING for the State to even sue, then the Stay would have been reversed by the 9th..... No?????
There were several grounds for the Court to dismiss the stay, most glaringly that nowhere in the opinion does this Court deal with the statute that gives the president the authority to issue this ban, but this is the most liberal Court in the US, read most anti Trump, and both the Seattle Court and the Appellate Court made rulings based on politics rather than standing law.

The "Seattle Court" was a GW Bush nominee for the bench. LMAO @ you.

[Q

Trump will find a way to circumvent the stupidity of those three dimwits. However, in the meantime the blood of Americans killed by Muslim terrorists will be on the hands of those pink pussy hat wearing Libtard Moon Bats.

As well as the blood of Americans killed by all those in the past who came from those countries, right?

Let's have a moment of silence for those names....

Okay. Guess there aren't any. Way to demonstrate your faux patriotism tho.

Look like the evidence you claim is missing. I suggest you do some research, start here:

U.S. Visa Law, Regulation, and Policy Basics

Terrorism-Related Inadmissibility Grounds (TRIG)

Read carefully, and consider how the trump nominees can and likely will act politically, and not in the best interest of our nation or those non citizens in harms way.

We need a strong alpha male as leader. Emperor Trump is that man!

As the resident racist, SM's opinions are worthless. Funny how his initials mimic his values.

The only court rulings that the Congress or the President has to adhere to are the one from the Supreme Court. Trump should ignore the idiots. They are part of the swamp that Trump needs to drain. Trump isn't going to let some idiot judges that doesn't have the judicial knowledge to understand that the American people elected Trump (who has the authority to do it) to stop terrorist from coming into the country.

If it was to these idiot judges Trump would be forced to adopt the Obama Doctrine of opening up the borders to all Mexicans, Muslims and Terrorist.
The federal government cannot ignore, federal law.

They expose themselves as mere Progressives, not judges. The president's constitutional authority in this matter could not be more clear.
Where did you earn your JD? Please share your legal analysis.

Then you're lying because the law, and the Constitutional arguments are anything but plain English. They're written in legalese, so as to be clearly interpreted in court,

Oh good gawd, are you really that ignorant? The Constitution itself is written in the everyday English of the times.

I will agree that many interpretive arguments both pro and con throughout our history have been written in "legalese" in order to conflate, deflect, cover and obfuscate the clear meaning.

The sins of the legal profession these last 229 years can be a subject of later discussion.
Our Founding Fathers did an most Excellent job at the Convention with our federal Constitution and supreme law of the land. There is No Thing, ambiguous about it.

Why does the right wing, appeal to so much ignorance of it.

Forum List

Back