🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: 9th Circuit Issues Ruling Not To Protect America's Sovereignty

Those idiot judges in the 9th Circus Court must have been absent the day in law school where the professors discussed the facts that Syrian refugees don't have Constitutional rights and that the President of the US has been granted the authority by Congress to grant visas.

It is too bad we allow uneducated Moon Bats like that making immigration policy for the US. They were not elected to do that. Trump was.

They were appointed to be a check and a balance against a demogogue who seeks to violate the Constitution. That's their job, you dolt.

That is their official job, but in reality the 9th generally follows Progressive ideals in their decisions, and is often overturned as a result.

It is also the largest court in the nation and as such see far more cases than all of the others combined, so I would expect that they would have a higher percentage of decisions overturned, especially considering that the USSC has been very conservative for the past 30 years.

And you trust a murderous dictator who is killing his own citizens by the hundreds of thousands? My God.
Yes, I do...to SOME extent.

He points out that terrorists ARE mingled in with refugees. THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN PROVEN IN EUROPE! 'Refugees' have already perpetrated attacks in Europe.

ISIS finds success infiltrating terrorists into refugee flows to West

"The Islamic State has planned to infect refugee flows to the West with mass killers, and it has had some violent successes. The CIA said last year that the terrorist group’s official strategy is to hide its operatives among refugees entering Europe and the United States via human flows out of the Middle East and North Africa. The Islamic State, also known as ISIL and ISIS, has inspired followers to commit atrocities in San Bernardino, California; Orlando, Florida; and the Fort Lauderdale airport in Florida. Scores of U.S. residents have been charged with or suspected of providing material support to the Islamic State. Some have left the U.S. to commit war crimes in Syria and Iraq."

Assad says terrorists are mixed in with the refugees.

ISIS has declared they are mingled in with refugees.

OUR own terrorist experts have said they believe it to be a fact.

Snowflakes Be Like:
upload_2017-2-10_10-32-25.jpeg

'No refugees are terrorists'?! Let me guess - you also think
not 1 illegal has ever voted in a US election, too?! :p

Just think of the shame you must have if you have a degree from The University of Washington.
'
Here your alma mater is a defendant in a lawsuit designed to allow Muslim terrorists to come into this country.

LWYby.gif

And you trust a murderous dictator who is killing his own citizens by the hundreds of thousands? My God.
Yes, I do...to SOME extent.

He points out that terrorists ARE mingled in with refugees. THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN PROVEN IN EUROPE! 'Refugees' have already perpetrated attacks in Europe.

ISIS finds success infiltrating terrorists into refugee flows to West

"The Islamic State has planned to infect refugee flows to the West with mass killers, and it has had some violent successes. The CIA said last year that the terrorist group’s official strategy is to hide its operatives among refugees entering Europe and the United States via human flows out of the Middle East and North Africa. The Islamic State, also known as ISIL and ISIS, has inspired followers to commit atrocities in San Bernardino, California; Orlando, Florida; and the Fort Lauderdale airport in Florida. Scores of U.S. residents have been charged with or suspected of providing material support to the Islamic State. Some have left the U.S. to commit war crimes in Syria and Iraq."

Assad says terrorists are mixed in with the refugees.

ISIS has declared they are mingled in with refugees.

OUR own terrorist experts have said they believe it to be a fact.

Snowflakes Be Like:
View attachment 111687

'No refugees are terrorists'?! Let me guess - you also think
not 1 illegal has ever voted in a US election, too?! :p
Well the problem with Trump's credibility is that the individuals he sought to bar have been in camps for 20 years, which predates ISIS. That fact isn't to say there's no danger. I think that among the refugees there probably are people who don't like the west. But there are two different motivations at play for Trump here: scoring political points with the Trumpbots who expect dramatic action about something keeping non-whites out, and natl security as well.

I don't mind Trump scoring points (or counting coup as it were) but I wish I had more faith that he's put in place a team to really do security.

the loony 9th circuit likely gets overturned as soon as Gorsuch dons a robe.

This was always headed to the Supreme Court regardless of lower court rulings, as either side would have appealed in the event of a loss, so this ruling is nothing but a procedural event....

This was always headed to the Supreme Court regardless of lower court rulings, as either side would have appealed in the event of a loss, so this ruling is nothing but a procedural event....
Not necessarily, and since he's already said Dandy Donald is an embarrasement in this episode, he is not gonna weigh in.

[Q

So the answer to my question is "no."

The answer is that the Moon Bats in the 9th District were idiots for not understanding the law of the land. They are also assholes for trying to undermine the lawful duties of the President of the US to protect the American people.

Oh, they understand it just fine. They simply disdain it.

They expose themselves as mere Progressives, not judges. The president's constitutional authority in this matter could not be more clear.
Where did you earn your JD? Please share your legal analysis.

One does not need a particular degree to read and comprehend plain English.
But alas, you don't comprehend. Because the President's authority is limited to CONSTITUTIONAL exercise of it.

Obama was overturned too. Don't cry so much, its unbecoming. You DO believe in the Constitution, don't you? If you don't, might I suggest Russia might be more to your liking?

This ruling will be overturned, guaranteed.
Don't hold your breath.

Actually, maybe you should. :p

I would bet you some serious money, were it possible to do so anonymously and still collect.

As to holding one's breath, what have you done for climate change lately besides expel CO2?

Update

LAWFARE: “Remarkably, in the entire opinion, the panel did not bother even to cite this (the) statute.” A disgraceful decision!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 10, 2017

Here's the 'skinny' on how seriously anyone should take the liberal circus / 9th Circuit Court's decision:

'9th Circuit Has 80 Percent Reversal Rate At Supreme Court'

"Eight of out of 10 cases from the 9th Circuit reviewed by the Supreme Court are overruled, according to a 2010 analysis published by the American Bar Association. The 9th Circuit, which is known for its liberal tendencies, has the second-highest reversal rate of the 13 appellate courts below the Supreme Court."

9th Circuit Has 80 Percent Reversal Rate At Supreme Court

Those idiot judges in the 9th Circus Court must have been absent the day in law school where the professors discussed the facts that Syrian refugees don't have Constitutional rights and that the President of the US has been granted the authority by Congress to grant visas.

It is too bad we allow uneducated Moon Bats like that making immigration policy for the US. They were not elected to do that. Trump was.

They were appointed to be a check and a balance against a demogogue who seeks to violate the Constitution. That's their job, you dolt.

That is their official job, but in reality the 9th generally follows Progressive ideals in their decisions, and is often overturned as a result.

It is also the largest court in the nation and as such see far more cases than all of the others combined, so I would expect that they would have a higher percentage of decisions overturned, especially considering that the USSC has been very conservative for the past 30 years.

It's not the size or number of cases that causes them to be overturned, but their constant ignoring of constitutional law.

[

Well the problem with Trump's credibility is that the individuals he sought to bar have been in camps for 20 years, which predates ISIS. That fact isn't to say there's no danger. I think that among the refugees there probably are people who don't like the west. But there are two different motivations at play for Trump here: scoring political points with the Trumpbots who expect dramatic action about something keeping non-whites out, and natl security as well.

I don't mind Trump scoring points (or counting coup as it were) but I wish I had more faith that he's put in place a team to really do security.

Your Boy Obama said that the seven countries that Trump put on the list were harboring terrorists.

Are you saying your Boy is wrong?

That may have been his intent but the reality was many people who worked in the US for years, had families, and businesses were stranded in these countries
Give me a break! when was the last time you have been to an airport? We are all put through scanners our bags are searched our kids and grandparents are held up in line and hand searched. You are going to cry foul for a few hundred people that were inconvenienced at the airport for a few hours? Many Americans won't even fly anymore because of the bullshit at the airports. Sorry your complaints fall on death ears. I have no sympathy for these people. Living in America is a privilege, if they don't like to be screened when they travel in and out of the country...too bad.

That may have been his intent but the reality was many people who worked in the US for years, had families, and businesses were stranded in these countries
Give me a break! when was the last time you have been to an airport? We are all put through scanners our bags are searched our kids and grandparents are held up in line and hand searched. You are going to cry foul for a few hundred people that were inconvenienced at the airport for a few hours? Many Americans won't even fly anymore because of the bullshit at the airports. Sorry your complaints fall on death ears. I have no sympathy for these people. Living in America is a privilege, if they don't like to be screened when they travel in and out of the country...too bad.

Indeed, I refuse to fly commercial. Not only because of the process, but quality control has taken a nosedive the last decade or so.

[

Your Boy Obama said that the seven countries that Trump put on the list were harboring terrorists.

Are you saying your Boy is wrong?
My boy:" fuck you.

Obama said our vetting from those countries was inadequate, so it was changed. that's not what the EO tried to do.

Not necessarily, and since he's already said Dandy Donald is an embarrasement in this episode, he is not gonna weigh in.

We'll see. If he's seated as a justice he'll weigh in with what may well be the tiebreaking vote.

[

So YOU know more about US law than appellate court justices? Absolutely amazing

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that Congress gave the President the authority to ban entry from countries the President deems necessary.

It doesn't take a lawyer to understand that there is no right of a foreigner to enter the US. That is a privilege granted at the discretion of the Executive Branch of government, pursuant to the laws established by Congress.

What I do know is that those idiot Moon Bat judges either didn't understand the law or else they were simply typical butt hurt pussy hat wearing Libtards trying to undermine Trump. Maybe even both.

"U.S. immigration laws enacted by Congress provide authority over immigration matters, including entry and exit of all travelers across the nation’s borders, determining who may enter, how long they may stay, and when they must leave."
U.S. Visa Law, Regulation, and Policy Basics

That said, the issue of EO's and the enforcement of who can and who cannot enter the US is a convoluted collection of law and regulations way and beyond the ability of a lay person to comprehend, and that includes members of Congress, the Executive and partisan hacks like Flash.

Check it out:

Immigration and Nationality Act

Forum List

Back