🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: ABC news insider leaks hot mic video to project veritaas major Jeffery E. investigation...

This is a great example of why I never take the idiots on the left seriously when they doubt something has happened simply because 1 of the Democractic Media outlets hasn't aired it.

There is a whole world of things going on out there that only -

Consumers of actual news know about.

It's associated with James O'Keefe, who's a known fraudster. Ever hear the phrase "trust but verify"?

Or do you just swallow everything whole on the basis that it looks like it tastes good?

Right...

Everyone who exposes left is a fraudster.

I will give the left credit
They are able to brainwash these misfits like no other entity can.

ebh7p5e8a3x31.jpg

The problem is that people seem to think that a corporation owns the information.

Whatever work product she produced for ABC
ABC owns
Your not really that ignorant are you?
So, a real journalist would put the information out there. You see, there is a difference between her work product (a finished product) and the facts that can be disseminated.

Do you really think that information can be owned?

Are you under the impression that the information wasn't already in the public domain and simply ignored because it led back to Democratic politicians?

Again --- neither Jeffrey Epstein nor the British royal family were/are "politicians". This was not a "politics" story, desperate though you may be to beat it into one so you can have your little message board wankfest.

The Royal Family is certainly an Issue of Political Consequence -
But still
Do you know who Bill Clinton is?

Fatter o' mact I do. Do you?
I done did my research on Bull Clinton, and all the other challengers, in 1992 because it looked like HW was vulnerable, which turned out to be true. So I got interested, did my homework and ranked them all in order of preference. I don't remember what the whole ranking was but Clinton was dead last. He did however have one talent which was campaigning, and he did get the one thing done, getting Bush out of office. That's all I expected, and it's all I got.

But that was 27 years ago and he's since served both his allotted terms. Which means he was long past running for anything in the time period of this quashed story.

Happy to help. That'll be $300 for the history lesson.

And as an afterthought.... this is a freebie.... the British royal family are not "politicians". They don't run for anything. Or didn't you know that?

You don't vote for kings.

Last edited:
This is a great example of why I never take the idiots on the left seriously when they doubt something has happened simply because 1 of the Democractic Media outlets hasn't aired it.

It's associated with James O'Keefe, who's a known fraudster. Ever hear the phrase "trust but verify"?

Or do you just swallow everything whole on the basis that it looks like it tastes good?

Right...

I see, so you're going with Option B ---- you swallow. Without so much as a whimper.

Last edited:
Whatever work product she produced for ABC
ABC owns
Your not really that ignorant are you?
So, a real journalist would put the information out there. You see, there is a difference between her work product (a finished product) and the facts that can be disseminated.

Are you under the impression that the information wasn't already in the public domain and simply ignored because it led back to Democratic politicians?

Again --- neither Jeffrey Epstein nor the British royal family were/are "politicians". This was not a "politics" story, desperate though you may be to beat it into one so you can have your little message board wankfest.

But still

I done did my research on Bull Clinton, and all the other challengers, in 1992 because it looked like HW was vulnerable, which turned out to be true. So I got interested, did my homework and ranked them all in order of preference. I don't remember what the whole ranking was but Clinton was dead last. He did however have one talent which was campaigning, and he did get the one thing done, getting Bush out of office. That's all I expected, and it's all I got.

But that was 27 years ago and he's since served both his allotted terms. Which means he was long past running for anything in the time period of this quashed story.

So you agree he is a politician.
Next time you come through Durham don't be a pussy chicken shit and i'll hand it to you.

Glad you added a comment, don’t want to see this important story being missed. Thanks for posting the thread.
This story will be all over the place soon anyway. I don’t care for the credit or whether threads are deleted or merged or whatever I just want the message out there.
Good Lord. Every thread I see someone is bitching that it is in the wrong place this or that or that and this.
Do we need to do a statistical analysis before we post a thread for proper posting location?

Maybe have a 5 member panel that judges every new thread to make sure it is a 100% fit

just sayin
Thanks for your input.

But still

So you agree he is a politician.
Next time you come through Durham don't be a pussy chicken shit and i'll hand it to you.

I've never in my life claimed Bull Clinton was not a politician. In fact that's ALL he is.
You need a reading lesson too?

I don't get the reference to "Durham". Are you trying to tell us you're "Dumb"? I think we already figured that out. You're the same klown who tried to tell us ABC "owns evidence".

This is why media must be shut down as a national security act
They do not report occurrent fact events
They do speculate about what might have happened or they think should have happened and present that as fact when it is not
In this case they actually suppressed and thwarted the release of fact information that did not fit their liberal palate.
They are a danger to America and no longer a resource of America

So Right it need said twice.

They do speculate about what might have happened or they think should have happened and present that as fact when it is not
In this case they actually suppressed and thwarted the release of fact information that did not fit their liberal palate.

Once AGAIN --- I think this is the fourth time now --- commercial media is not there to "report occurent fact events", whatever that means. They're there to make money. Period. That's what capitalist enterprises DO. Their MO is to keep you staring blankly at the screen long enough to sell you shit you don't need, and to do that they'll run or not run whatever keeps you staring there.

What don't you idiots GET about that?

Right...

I see, so you're going with Option B ---- you swallow. Without so much as a whimper.

Is that what you lefties do? I guess it is.

I don't take anything for granted from any news, especially from leftist media. And O'Keefe did not exposed anyone, tape was leaked to him from inside, and it confirmed what sane people suspected long ago.

Thanks to ABC's inaction, Epstein and his pedophile pals continued their heinous activity longer than it should have.

What the fake news is doing is

Election rigging

That is high treason

Once AGAIN there is ZERO --- nothing, The Void, Absence of Anything --- in the entire commentary relating in any way to any "elections" in any way whatsoever. NADA. NICHTS. RIEN.

Prove me wrong.

Stopping TRUE news is indeed election rigging

Once AGAIN --- I think this is the fourth time now --- commercial media is not there to "report occurent fact events", whatever that means. They're there to make money. Period. That's what capitalist enterprises DO. Their MO is to keep you staring blankly at the screen long enough to sell you shit you don't need, and to do that they'll run or not run whatever keeps you staring there.

The future will have the unwise stopped from using most of the internet because of how easy The unwise can be brainwashed

Thanks to ABC's inaction, Epstein and his pedophile pals continued their heinous activity longer than it should have.

Election rigging

That is high treason

Once AGAIN there is ZERO --- nothing, The Void, Absence of Anything --- in the entire commentary relating in any way to any "elections" in any way whatsoever. NADA. NICHTS. RIEN.

Prove me wrong.

Once again AGAIN AGAIN there is no reference whatsoever to any "election". NOR is there any reference to "voting", to "Democrats", to "Republicans", to "Whigs", to "Federalists", to "Kentucky", to "governors" or to whatever off-brand of glue you're huffing.

Right...

Is that what you lefties do? I guess it is.

I don't take anything for granted from any news, especially from leftist media. And O'Keefe did not exposed anyone, tape was leaked to him from inside, and it confirmed what sane people suspected long ago.

Good, that would mean he didn't have a chance to fabricate anything.

Like he did with that ridiculous pimp getup.

He must haz a sad that he didn't get his creative writing exercise.

That it's not true?

How come its always the "liberal" journalists breaking these stories about Epstein and others?? Why didn't Breitbart or Infowars break this story?? Instead of making up shit about a Pizza parlor

Election rigging

That is high treason

Prove me wrong.

Exactly -
And exactly how Hillary lost -
Democratic Media thought that they had all the loose ends tied up that showed what an absolute reprobate Hillary is.
Wiki got a hold of Podesta Emails - plus the emails floating around on illegal servers and let them loose on the world.

Hillary instantly was politically dead with thinking people.

How come its always the "liberal" journalists breaking these stories about Epstein and others?? Why didn't Breitbart or Infowars break this story?? Instead of making up shit about a Pizza parlor

The Propagandists didn't break it, they spiked it.
Pay attention.

That it's not true?

You're actually shitting sitting on this board claiming that commercials don't exist?

You're even stupider than I thought. What in the wide world of fuck do you think Arbitron and Nielsen ratings books are for? Making origami?

Last edited:

The Propagandists didn't break it, they spiked it.
Pay attention.

You do understand that "JOURNALISTS" took their reporting to their editors and their editors spiked it because their editors are CORPORATE OWNED right??

But that doesn't change the fact that this journalist is the MAIN REASON Epstein went to prison....and this journalist is not a conservative....
imageee.jpg

And the only reason Judy Brown's face isn't a household name among conservatives is because they don't give a fuck about the victims of Epstein, they just care about if they can use him to attack Democrats....which makes you full of shit....

Forum List

Back