BREAKING: Abilene TX cop murdered in "planned, coordinated attack by multiple parties" AT HIS HOME.

And interesting to note, not only does Bucky use black people as tools, he also uses dead cops as tools.

And he pretends his agenda is pro-police when in reality it is anti-black.

What do you guys wanna bet ClosedCaption grew up in a white middle-class neighborhood and has no idea what the plight he decries is caused by?

I think he feels saddened that he doesn't know what it feels like to be a thug bad ass so now he's living the dream through the eyes of every DEADbeat black bastard.

So gramps is an ex-con like Lonelystar?

Yep, 3 hots and a cot was his life before internet tough guy
A rehabilitated convict. Something the dumbfucks from the ghetto can never say.

You dam right because unlike your stupid ass I didnt knock down old ladies and steal their purses. Oh, I'm proud to be a Correctional Facilities Kid ass
Really dude? Just gonna make shit up now? Your ass is so sore from the whipping i just gave you ya lost your integrity & honesty?

I didnt make up shit...You're a Ex Con who pretends that being one is a good thing. Me? I've never been because pick pocketing and stealing from Old Ladies wasnt my thing.
Weird how the two ex-cons that are white on this forum are often the most vocal on issues with Blacks being criminals.

You dam right because unlike your stupid ass I didnt knock down old ladies and steal their purses. Oh, I'm proud to be a Correctional Facilities Kid ass
Really dude? Just gonna make shit up now? Your ass is so sore from the whipping i just gave you ya lost your integrity & honesty?

I didnt make up shit...You're a Ex Con who pretends that being one is a good thing. Me? I've never been because pick pocketing and stealing from Old Ladies wasnt my thing.
Weird how the two ex-cons that are white on this forum are often the most vocal on issues with Blacks being criminals.
You're white?

No he hasnt. GrampaMurked has been open about his past and his turnaround into a law abiding citizen. Hes never said crime is good. He brings a very unique perspective to all this mess.

They had a hard time handling the 9 inch stretch...

That would make sense if i was a thief but i wasn't.
And you're damn right I'm proud of where I've come from where I've been. But i understand brother, pride is not in your vocabulary or gene pool.

No he hasnt. GrampaMurked has been open about his past and his turnaround into a law abiding citizen. Hes never said crime is good. He brings a very unique perspective to all this mess.

It seems like we agree. Gramps is an ex con. If you disagree with something let me know

That would make sense if i was a thief but i wasn't.
And you're damn right I'm proud of where I've come from where I've been. But i understand brother, pride is not in your vocabulary or gene pool.

Whatever you did, suck dicks for meth, whatever it doesnt matter bro. The point is if thats your thing have at it. Me? I'm a law abiding citizen. You? Not so much.
And the lies keep on rolling in. I've told everyone what i did and STILL you can't figure it out. Being black truly is a handicap for you huh?

Farrakhan and #BlackLivesMatter incited and likely helped plan this violence on cops.

Bin Laden and Al Qaida incited and likely helped plan violence against American civilians, troops and cops.

We went to war over one. What do we do about the other?
What can you do?
Let the feral bitches show up at my door and they will see what I can do.
Why would they come to your door? Are you a cop?

So what is up with all you white racists? Are your lives really so pathetic that you just can't stop posting nasty things about non-white peeps?

Farrakhan and #BlackLivesMatter incited and likely helped plan this violence on cops.

Bin Laden and Al Qaida incited and likely helped plan violence against American civilians, troops and cops.

What can you do?
Retired

What can you do?
Retired
If youre a retired cop why would they come to your door? Did you kill people because you had a power complex?

Abilene officer murdered at home in planned, coordinated attack by 'multiple parties'

#BlackLivesMatter IS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION .

Abilene, Texas cop AT HOME off duty. Killed in what FBI calls "coordinated, planned attack by multiple parties". Very little information being released. FBI and Texas State Police on scene.

They're now coming for cops at their homes. Probably followed him home from work.

Democrats....if you cock suckers don't denounce #BlackLivesMatter and demand Farrakhan and all others who have incited killings of officers...you may as well be included as terrorists with them.
One of the best knee jerk reactions without evidence I've seen in a while..
Yep.......who killed em matters more than the fact they're getting killed almost every day now.

If the BLM didn't pull the trigger personally......all of their inflammatory rhetoric is just fine. It's not a crime to incite violence.

*wait a sec........it is a crime*

Abilene officer murdered at home in planned, coordinated attack by 'multiple parties'

Abilene, Texas cop AT HOME off duty. Killed in what FBI calls "coordinated, planned attack by multiple parties". Very little information being released. FBI and Texas State Police on scene.

They're now coming for cops at their homes. Probably followed him home from work.

Democrats....if you cock suckers don't denounce #BlackLivesMatter and demand Farrakhan and all others who have incited killings of officers...you may as well be included as terrorists with them.
Yep.......who killed em matters more than the fact they're getting killed almost every day now.

If the BLM didn't pull the trigger personally......all of their inflammatory rhetoric is just fine. It's not a crime to incite violence.

Are you claiming that what people say affects things somewhere else. Weird how that works one way but when it works the other way then its a conspiracy. Like most hypocrites you lose credibility when you post your hypocrisy for everyone to see.

Last edited:

Farrakhan and #BlackLivesMatter have become the domestic equivalent of Bin Laden and ISIS.

Quiz: What do ISIS and #BlackLivesMatter have in common? Both have openly called for attacks on American police. Enemy of my enemy is my friend. #BlackLivesMatter and ISIS....friends?

Farrakhan and #BlackLivesMatter have become the domestic equivalent of Bin Laden and ISIS.

Quiz: What do ISIS and #BlackLivesMatter have in common? Both have openly called for attacks on American police. Enemy of my enemy is my friend. #BlackLivesMatter and ISIS....friends?

THE GOVERNMENT AND ITS POLICE HAVE BECOME THE DOMESTIC EQUIVALENT OF HITLER AND HIS GESTAPO.

Forum List

Back