BREAKING: Abilene TX cop murdered in "planned, coordinated attack by multiple parties" AT HIS HOME.

Nice to see the PC Police doing the right thing and pointing out that not all the evidence is in yet.

Of course, they're not nearly that reasonable and patient when a member of a PC-protected group dies.

Go figure, huh?
^see Mac not take Bucky to task for knee jerking this has something to do with BLM.

Go figure, huh?
You wont see a thread from Mac on this one because he's all about being fair :alcoholic:
I don't worry about being fair with the PC Police.

You people are dishonest, cowardly and destructive. Full speed ahead on you.

But thanks for caring.

Yep. Screw fairness with the left.

#BlackLivesMatter radicals called Texas leftists to arms last week to kill cops. Now cops in Texas are being murdered. No genius needed to connect it. It's not like cops are murdered every day in every city (they arent).

#BlackLivesMatter calling for violence on cops is now equal to ISIS calling for violence on troops and cops inside our borders.

#BlackLivesMatter and ISIS have a common enemy: American cops.
You'll use black people in general as tools every chance you get. I will applaud when karma catches up with you.

So you're applauding the deaths of cops? Thanks for your honesty.

Why would you explain your post? IDK, because I asked or maybe you dont have any specifics to begin with. I can be proven wrong very quickly tho by backing up your bullshit.

So, whats up? You credible or nah?
All this attention is so flattering!'

:laugh:
Can you feel flattered after you explain yourself?
I don't care enough about your opinion to burn a lot of effort here.

But, as far up in your head as I am, I'll provide links in which I have already gone over this:

Post 11: why do majority of blacks let liberal asians, whites, mexicans, and every other race control them? | Page 2 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Post 145: Why do Blacks vote Democrat? | Page 15 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Post 83: Liberals cannot be racists | Page 9 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Post 13: Black Community | Page 2 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

YOU'RE SO WELCOME!

And please note: Your opinion on the above posts is irrelevant to me, so you can stop humping my leg any time now.

I'm not falling for that shit...I'm not Charlie Brown.

I simply asked What are those things blacks believe that are just a figment of our imagination? And while you responded 3 times you've told me everytime that you dont have the time....3 times. You can post it here thanks
Just as I expected.

I posted four (4) links, and you're playing games.

Go away. I'm confident your fellow PC Police will be proud of your efforts here.

Yeah you want to play Easter Egg hunt with the answer. And I'm not stupid that what you do when you dont have an answer...put up links and then proceed to tell people to find it and ask "whaddaya chicken" like I'm stupid enough to fall for your trick.

All I want is an answer, now either you can Try the chicken line again, pretend to be flattered or tell me after the 5th response you dont have time or answer the question

Abilene officer murdered at home in planned, coordinated attack by 'multiple parties'

#BlackLivesMatter IS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION .

Abilene, Texas cop AT HOME off duty. Killed in what FBI calls "coordinated, planned attack by multiple parties". Very little information being released. FBI and Texas State Police on scene.

They're now coming for cops at their homes. Probably followed him home from work.

Democrats....if you cock suckers don't denounce #BlackLivesMatter and demand Farrakhan and all others who have incited killings of officers...you may as well be included as terrorists with them.
Someone from #BlackLivesMatters did it? Do you have a link?
Welcome to 1968 when Negro lives did not matter. YOU can thank Obama.
Negro lives never did matter to me. I'm Black or African not Negro.
The word Negro denotes color of skin pigment. It IS black you idiot, no different then ebony. And NOT all Negros are from Africa you racist fool.
The word Negro was made up by white boys. Its not credible or something I use to describe myself since most Black people are not Black in color you fucking idiot.
The word was coined by the Spanish for those people from Nigeria. Who USED to call themselves ............. You can fill that in right stupid?

The word Negro denotes color of skin pigment. It IS black you idiot, no different then ebony. And NOT all Negros are from Africa you racist fool.
The word Negro was made up by white boys. Its not credible or something I use to describe myself since most Black people are not Black in color you fucking idiot.
The word was coined by the Spanish for those people from Nigeria. Who USED to call themselves ............. You can fill that in right stupid?
The Spanish were white boys too. No Nigerians never called themselves negro you idiot.

All this attention is so flattering!'

:laugh:

But, as far up in your head as I am, I'll provide links in which I have already gone over this:

Post 11: why do majority of blacks let liberal asians, whites, mexicans, and every other race control them? | Page 2 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Post 145: Why do Blacks vote Democrat? | Page 15 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Post 83: Liberals cannot be racists | Page 9 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Post 13: Black Community | Page 2 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

YOU'RE SO WELCOME!

And please note: Your opinion on the above posts is irrelevant to me, so you can stop humping my leg any time now.

I simply asked What are those things blacks believe that are just a figment of our imagination? And while you responded 3 times you've told me everytime that you dont have the time....3 times. You can post it here thanks
Just as I expected.

Go away. I'm confident your fellow PC Police will be proud of your efforts here.

Yeah you want to play Easter Egg hunt with the answer. And I'm not stupid that what you do when you dont have an answer...put up links and then proceed to tell people to find it and ask "whaddaya chicken" like I'm stupid enough to fall for your trick.

All I want is an answer, now either you can Try the chicken line again, pretend to be flattered or tell me after the 5th response you dont have time or answer the question
Four links. I provided four links.

Either click and read or go away.

This is getting creepy.

Terrorism: The use of violence or threats of it for political gain or change.

By definition this is what the violent words uttered by some of these #BlackLivesMatter rallies are doing. Seeking to change how the government is operating via violence or threats of violence on government members.

Farrakhan belongs in Gitmo.

There you have it. Black Lives Matter is by all definitions of the word, a terrorist organization.

Will Obama authorize the drone trikes to start?
So the US government and military are terrorists?

That poses an interesting question. Some people seem to think your president is a terrorist. His authorized drone strikes have killed way more civilian women and children than all of the strikes under GW.

You obviously support him, so that makes you a collusionist.
Is that a roundabout way of saying "yes, the US government and military are terrorists"?

Your government, yes. The military I respect, so no.

But you leftards despise anything having to do with the military, so you're just stuck with your own government.

Like I've said before Obama is not my President. He never has been, nor will he ever be my President.

The Spanish word is negre, not negro

By definition this is what the violent words uttered by some of these #BlackLivesMatter rallies are doing. Seeking to change how the government is operating via violence or threats of violence on government members.

There you have it. Black Lives Matter is by all definitions of the word, a terrorist organization.

That poses an interesting question. Some people seem to think your president is a terrorist. His authorized drone strikes have killed way more civilian women and children than all of the strikes under GW.

Is that a roundabout way of saying "yes, the US government and military are terrorists"?

But you leftards despise anything having to do with the military, so you're just stuck with your own government.

Like I've said before Obama is not my President. He never has been, nor will he ever be my President.
I did 6 years in the Army, how about you?

YOU'RE SO WELCOME!

Just as I expected.

Four links. I provided four links.

Either click and read or go away.

This is getting creepy.

Putting bold around 4 isnt an answer silly.....Dont provide links, all I asked for was an answer. Not links to find out what you think.

Maybe you can draw a treasure map next instead of making sense. You can say the answer can be found at the red X

Salvation Army???

Salvation Army???
No, I don't play an instrument...

Wait. So you are saying the government are terrorists but the military that obeys the commands of the government is not? What kind of logic is that called? I did 4 years in the military and I guarantee you they fit the description of terrorists They commit violence for political gain or change.

Why in the world would I waste any time or effort doing that?

You're sold. Done deal.

Add to that, you're a liar, which makes communication with you essentially worthless.

But I do apologize for being as far up in your head as I am, that was not intended.

Why would you explain your post? IDK, because I asked or maybe you dont have any specifics to begin with. I can be proven wrong very quickly tho by backing up your bullshit.

He is credible. You? Not a fucking chance

Why would I care what a jailbird thinks. Take your tin cup and beat it
So gramps is an ex-con like Lonelystar?

Yep, 3 hots and a cot was his life before internet tough guy
A rehabilitated convict. Something the dumbfucks from the ghetto can never say.
Funny when "they" cause all this rukus they're innocent until proven guilty & then innocent despite the finding of guilt. But me? A reformed man? Just a dirtbag according to many from the left on here.

Hypocrites

If a black man was reformed and proud of it you'd be singing his praises about how he turned his life around and is an example to be talked about.
Too bad you'll never have that opportunity as blacks are apparently too stupid to stay out of jail.

Serving in the military doesn't give a person the right to be an asshole, a communist, and a traitor.

Do you think Bradley Manning, John Kerry, or Bowe Bergdahl are also deserving of respect?

Funny when "they" cause all this rukus they're innocent until proven guilty & then innocent despite the finding of guilt. But me? A reformed man? Just a dirtbag according to many from the left on here.

Hypocrites

If a black man was reformed and proud of it you'd be singing his praises about how he turned his life around and is an example to be talked about.
Too bad you'll never have that opportunity as blacks are apparently too stupid to stay out of jail.
Jesus kept on getting time also..

Serving in the military doesn't give a person the right to be an asshole, a communist, and a traitor.

Do you think Bradley Manning, John Kerry, or Bowe Bergdahl are also deserving of respect?
You claimed the liberals have nothing to do with the military, which I proved as being wrong..Back peddle some more, but don't fall down..

Abilene officer murdered at home in planned, coordinated attack by 'multiple parties'

#BlackLivesMatter IS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION .

Abilene, Texas cop AT HOME off duty. Killed in what FBI calls "coordinated, planned attack by multiple parties". Very little information being released. FBI and Texas State Police on scene.

They're now coming for cops at their homes. Probably followed him home from work.

Democrats....if you cock suckers don't denounce #BlackLivesMatter and demand Farrakhan and all others who have incited killings of officers...you may as well be included as terrorists with them.

Police Are More Dangerous To The Public Than Are Criminals

By Paul Craig Roberts

At the state and local level every American faces brutal, armed psychopaths known as the police. The “law and order” conservatives and the “compassionate” liberals stand silent while police psychopaths brutalize children and grandmothers, murder double amputees in wheel chairs, break into the wrong homes, murder the family dogs, and terrify the occupants, pointing their automatic assault weapons in the faces of small children.

The American police perform no positive function. They pose a much larger threat to citizens than do the criminals who operate without a police badge. Americans would be safer if the police forces were abolished.

The police have been militarized and largely federalized by the Pentagon and the gestapo Homeland Security. The role of the federal government in equipping state and local police with military weapons, including tanks, and training in their use has essentially removed the police from state and local control. No matter how brutal any police officer, it is rare that any suffer more than a few months suspension, usually with full pay, while a report is concocted that clears them of any wrong doing.

In America today, police murder with impunity. All the psychopaths have to say is, “I thought his wallet was a gun,” or “we had to taser the unconscious guy we found lying on the ground, because he wouldn’t obey our commands to get up.”

^see Mac not take Bucky to task for knee jerking this has something to do with BLM.

Go figure, huh?
You wont see a thread from Mac on this one because he's all about being fair :alcoholic:
I don't worry about being fair with the PC Police.

You people are dishonest, cowardly and destructive. Full speed ahead on you.

But thanks for caring.

Yep. Screw fairness with the left.

#BlackLivesMatter radicals called Texas leftists to arms last week to kill cops. Now cops in Texas are being murdered. No genius needed to connect it. It's not like cops are murdered every day in every city (they arent).

#BlackLivesMatter calling for violence on cops is now equal to ISIS calling for violence on troops and cops inside our borders.

#BlackLivesMatter and ISIS have a common enemy: American cops.
You'll use black people in general as tools every chance you get. I will applaud when karma catches up with you.

So you're applauding the deaths of cops? Thanks for your honesty.
Where did I do that? I'm pointing out that you use black people in general as tools every chance you get and that one day karma will bite you on the ass. I will applaud.

Wait. So you are saying the government are terrorists but the military that obeys the commands of the government is not? What kind of logic is that called? I did 4 years in the military and I guarantee you they fit the description of terrorists.
So you say YOU are a terrorist???

Interesting....

fbi-raid-pic1.jpg

I can never say I am a rehabilitated convict because I have never been a unrehabilitated convict. Dont be a criminal and then expect people to give you credibility.

Forum List

Back