BREAKING: Abilene TX cop murdered in "planned, coordinated attack by multiple parties" AT HIS HOME.

Abilene officer murdered at home in planned, coordinated attack by 'multiple parties'

#BlackLivesMatter IS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION .

Abilene, Texas cop AT HOME off duty. Killed in what FBI calls "coordinated, planned attack by multiple parties". Very little information being released. FBI and Texas State Police on scene.

They're now coming for cops at their homes. Probably followed him home from work.

Democrats....if you cock suckers don't denounce #BlackLivesMatter and demand Farrakhan and all others who have incited killings of officers...you may as well be included as terrorists with them.
Someone from #BlackLivesMatters did it? Do you have a link?
Welcome to 1968 when Negro lives did not matter. YOU can thank Obama.
Negro lives never did matter to me. I'm Black or African not Negro.
The word Negro denotes color of skin pigment. It IS black you idiot, no different then ebony. And NOT all Negros are from Africa you racist fool.

Cops get whacked, they don't give a shit.

Dozens of young blacks get slaughtered weekly on the streets of Chicago and Baltimore, they don't give a shit.

The PC Police are the nastiest people I've ever seen.

Black community is concerned with black-on-black crime: Suggesting otherwise is ignoring the facts.

141201_POL_TownMeeting.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg
Good for the black community. No surprise, they're suffering.

I was referring to the PC Police. As you know. Blacks in that group have been distorted.

But that was a good try.
How have Blacks in that group been distorted?
Generations of blacks have been raised to believe what the PC Police have been telling them.

Human beings can be conditioned, skin color irrelevant, and it's much worse when it becomes inter-generational.

Since you're an example, there's nothing I can say to change your mind on anything, so I won't try.

Abilene officer murdered at home in planned, coordinated attack by 'multiple parties'

Abilene, Texas cop AT HOME off duty. Killed in what FBI calls "coordinated, planned attack by multiple parties". Very little information being released. FBI and Texas State Police on scene.

They're now coming for cops at their homes. Probably followed him home from work.

Democrats....if you cock suckers don't denounce #BlackLivesMatter and demand Farrakhan and all others who have incited killings of officers...you may as well be included as terrorists with them.

There's much truth to that statement. Obama has done a great job of putting race relations back where they were in 1968. The Democrats should be very proud of him.

I'd like to uninvite all fucking liberals from my thread. Posting nothing but cartoons and photo meme is not only sophomoric but it clutter the discussion.

Besides...you all probably have a "Pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon!!" rally to attend.
11986487_10205029121074219_1049176881282466669_n.jpg

One of the best knee jerk reactions without evidence I've seen in a while..
Always give the perps the benefit of the doubt...ehhhh moonbeam?

Dozens of young blacks get slaughtered weekly on the streets of Chicago and Baltimore, they don't give a shit.

Black community is concerned with black-on-black crime: Suggesting otherwise is ignoring the facts.

I was referring to the PC Police. As you know. Blacks in that group have been distorted.

But that was a good try.
Generations of blacks have been raised to believe what the PC Police have been telling them.

Human beings can be conditioned, skin color irrelevant, and it's much worse when it becomes inter-generational.

Since you're an example, there's nothing I can say to change your mind on anything, so I won't try.
Are you human? If so you have been conditioned to believe the bullshit you spout. Dont mix that up with the truth.

Dont be shy Mac, be specific....What are those things blacks believe that are just a figment of our imagination? Dont forget the "be specific" part.

Thanks

But that was a good try.

Are you human? If so you have been conditioned to believe the bullshit you spout. Dont mix that up with the truth.
Oh, okay, glad to know you're the one we can go to for The Truth.

One of the best knee jerk reactions without evidence I've seen in a while..
Always give the perps the benefit of the doubt...ehhhh moonbeam?

Innocent until proven guilty should just be done away with, youre right

I'd like to uninvite all fucking liberals from my thread. Posting nothing but cartoons and photo meme is not only sophomoric but it clutter the discussion.

Besides...you all probably have a "Pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon!!" rally to attend.
11986487_10205029121074219_1049176881282466669_n.jpg

Haha...ok timeout...I saved that photo. That's actually a pretty good one.

Now back to the radical race war you Democrats have tried to spark....

Dont be shy Mac, be specific....What are those things blacks believe that are just a figment of our imagination? Dont forget the "be specific" part.

Thanks
Why in the world would I waste any time or effort doing that?

You're sold. Done deal.

Add to that, you're a liar, which makes communication with you essentially worthless.

But I do apologize for being as far up in your head as I am, that was not intended.

But that was a good try.

Oh, okay, glad to know you're the one we can go to for The Truth.
You will get nothing less than the truth unless it gives away strategy.

Terrorism: The use of violence or threats of it for political gain or change.

By definition this is what the violent words uttered by some of these #BlackLivesMatter rallies are doing. Seeking to change how the government is operating via violence or threats of violence on government members.

Farrakhan belongs in Gitmo.

Thanks

You're sold. Done deal.

Add to that, you're a liar, which makes communication with you essentially worthless.

But I do apologize for being as far up in your head as I am, that was not intended.

Why would you explain your post? IDK, because I asked or maybe you dont have any specifics to begin with. I can be proven wrong very quickly tho by backing up your bullshit.

So, whats up? You credible or nah?

Negro lives never did matter to me. I'm Black or African not Negro.
The word Negro denotes color of skin pigment. It IS black you idiot, no different then ebony. And NOT all Negros are from Africa you racist fool.
The word Negro was made up by white boys. Its not credible or something I use to describe myself since most Black people are not Black in color you fucking idiot.

By definition this is what the violent words uttered by some of these #BlackLivesMatter rallies are doing. Seeking to change how the government is operating via violence or threats of violence on government members.

So when are you going to put him there?. Are you just going to keep talking or will we see some action?

Thanks

You're sold. Done deal.

Why would you explain your post? IDK, because I asked or maybe you dont have any specifics to begin with. I can be proven wrong very quickly tho by backing up your bullshit.

So, whats up? You credible or nah?
All this attention is so flattering!'

:laugh:

11951374_1021789817851730_3738030864605562276_n.jpg

Forum List

Back