BREAKING: Abilene TX cop murdered in "planned, coordinated attack by multiple parties" AT HIS HOME.

Terrible story. That being said, I am going to take the prudent approach and wait for the investigation to run its course. Crazy notion I know.
Have to agree but damn this routine is getting old.

Yep sure is. Awfully coincidental that a #BlackLivesMatter call to arms to murder cops in Texas happens last week....and this week cops are being murdered...in Texas.

Since white people are part of the BLM movement Bucs has a built in bullshit excuse for every cop killed from now to eternity.

It was BLM fault. Another being can come to earth and Blues will rush to USMB with his easy to read conclusion. It's BLM'S fault.

Terrible story. That being said, I am going to take the prudent approach and wait for the investigation to run its course. Crazy notion I know.

It is getting old. I don't believe for a hot second most people in this thread really even care. They have axes to grind and agendas to push. Facts be damned.

Picture of Bucs reaching this conclusion

plastic_man_by_edgar1975-d4fakni.jpg

Responding with cartoons again. Your favorite.

Last week #BlackLivesMatter radicals in Texas called for ambush murders of cops. This week....2 dead cops in Texas murdered and who knows what's next.

Yeah...no link at all.
yet cops kill and not a word from you...unjustified homicide is not part of law enforcement..

FROM YOUR OWN SOURCE IDIOT:

●The vast majority of victims — more than 80 percent — were armed with potentially lethal objects, primarily guns, but also knives, machetes, revving vehicles and, in one case, a nail gun.
Yeah, those nail guns are mighty dangerous, without the power cord...

The cordless ones are. Moron
I had one, biggest POS I ever used, like the M-16 in the Army...

Well since white people and blacks are part of the BLM movement it's irresponsible not to blame blacks first.

Well since white people and blacks are part of the BLM movement it's irresponsible not to blame blacks first.

If the name of the organization was "White Lives Matter", how many black people would be in it?

Since white people are part of the BLM movement Bucs has a built in bullshit excuse for every cop killed from now to eternity.

It was BLM fault. Another being can come to earth and Blues will rush to USMB with his easy to read conclusion. It's BLM'S fault.
The only whites involved with blm are young kids who are too naive & stupid to know whats going on and liberals

It is getting old. I don't believe for a hot second most people in this thread really even care. They have axes to grind and agendas to push. Facts be damned.
I care. People like ClosedCaption & Tank are as much part of the problem as blm is

Abilene officer murdered at home in planned, coordinated attack by 'multiple parties'

#BlackLivesMatter IS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION .

Abilene, Texas cop AT HOME off duty. Killed in what FBI calls "coordinated, planned attack by multiple parties". Very little information being released. FBI and Texas State Police on scene.

They're now coming for cops at their homes. Probably followed him home from work.

Democrats....if you cock suckers don't denounce #BlackLivesMatter and demand Farrakhan and all others who have incited killings of officers...you may as well be included as terrorists with them.
Someone from #BlackLivesMatters did it? Do you have a link?
Welcome to 1968 when Negro lives did not matter. YOU can thank Obama.

Um...a white person is the founder/leader of BLM.

And yes...that's how radical movements grow. From original intent...to out of control chaos. Al Qaida and ISIS started as local religious fanatic groups. Now...radicals thousands of miles away carry out attacks on their behalf.

#BlackLivesMatter is on the same path.

Abilene officer murdered at home in planned, coordinated attack by 'multiple parties'

Abilene, Texas cop AT HOME off duty. Killed in what FBI calls "coordinated, planned attack by multiple parties". Very little information being released. FBI and Texas State Police on scene.

They're now coming for cops at their homes. Probably followed him home from work.

Democrats....if you cock suckers don't denounce #BlackLivesMatter and demand Farrakhan and all others who have incited killings of officers...you may as well be included as terrorists with them.
Oblama was 7 in 1968, any other finger pointing?

Negro lives never did matter to me. I'm Black or African not Negro.

And yes...that's how radical movements grow. From original intent...to out of control chaos. Al Qaida and ISIS started as local religious fanatic groups. Now...radicals thousands of miles away carry out attacks on their behalf.

What excuse do bad cops use when killing someone unjustifiably?

Cops get whacked, they don't give a shit.

Dozens of young blacks get slaughtered weekly on the streets of Chicago and Baltimore, they don't give a shit.

The PC Police are the nastiest people I've ever seen.

Black community is concerned with black-on-black crime: Suggesting otherwise is ignoring the facts.

141201_POL_TownMeeting.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg
Good for the black community. No surprise, they're suffering.

I was referring to the PC Police. As you know. Blacks in that group have been distorted.

But that was a good try.

No...they do matter. All lives matter. That's racist to say I've been told.

No. Just because you say he is white doesnt make him white.

What excuse do bad cops use when killing someone unjustifiably?

When it's unjustified they go to jail. No excuse matters. Which unjustified killing are you talking about?

Cops get whacked, they don't give a shit.

Dozens of young blacks get slaughtered weekly on the streets of Chicago and Baltimore, they don't give a shit.

The PC Police are the nastiest people I've ever seen.

Black community is concerned with black-on-black crime: Suggesting otherwise is ignoring the facts.

141201_POL_TownMeeting.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg
Good for the black community. No surprise, they're suffering.

I was referring to the PC Police. As you know. Blacks in that group have been distorted.

But that was a good try.
How have Blacks in that group been distorted?

Forum List

Back