🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Accuser LIED About Having No Contact With Roy Moore After Alleged Sexual Assault

...BREAKING: Accuser LIED About Having No Contact With Roy Moore After Alleged Sexual Assault...
Too late for that $hit now... new accusers keep coming out of the woodwork on a daily basis.

Even if half of them lied... that still leaves the other half.

Moore is not (yet) convicted of the terrible crime of pedophilia.

But anyone backing him is going to be committing political suicide over the next few days or weeks.

Most of the Republican Party has already thrown the sonofabitch under the bus.

Wise-up, and do the same, before you become known for standing alongside a pedophile.

Your choice.

You've been warned.

...BREAKING: Accuser LIED About Having No Contact With Roy Moore After Alleged Sexual Assault...
Too late for that $hit now... new accusers keep coming out of the woodwork on a daily basis.

But anyone backing him is going to be committing political suicide over the next few days or weeks.

Wise-up, and do the same, before you become known for standing alongside a pedophile.

Your choice.
You think the liberals would like to discuss Muhammad and his pedophilia?

Your choice.

You've been warned.

He can't be convicted! The statute of limitations ran out about 36 years ago! Think about that for a minute. 36 years ago! I was a student in college about 100 miles south of there at the time. Were you even breathing then?

Another hole in an accuser's story. This is getting predictable.

BREAKING: Accuser LIED About Having No Contact With Roy Moore After Alleged Sexual Assault — JUDGE MOORE DISMISSED HER DIVORCE ACTION!

BREAKING: Accuser LIED About Having No Contact With Roy Moore After Alleged Sexual Assault — JUDGE MOORE DISMISSED HER DIVORCE ACTION! An attorney for GOP Alabama Senate candidate Judge Roy Moore revealed Gloria Allred accuser Beverly Young Nelson lied when she said no contact had been made between the Judge and herself following the alleged sexual advancement in 1977.

I never saw the judge in my divorce. The fact Moore was assigned as her judge means absolutely nothing. This is a pathetic attempt even for the Gateway Pundit.

Wow. Imagine being assigned a pedophile Judge that raped you as a child. Disgusting.

Imagine not mentioning a huge conflict of interest with a judge deciding on your divorce

95% of divorces don't go to trial. Even if its true that her divorce was assigned to him, it's unlikely that they would have had any "contact".
Did 1980s Alabama require grounds? Does it have no fault divorce today?

I don't know, and yes.

It's irrelevant to my point, though. The vast majority of "fault" divorces are settled out of court anyway - we don't even know if the divorce was contested at all.

Nelson put Moore's name in her yearbook up to making the mistake of including DA which was part of Moore's signature when used on official court documents. DA is the initials of the clerk. They would have been on all Nelson's divorce papers.

She was lying.

This part you just made up.

Your choice.
Is he running for the U.S. Senate?

Wow. Imagine being assigned a pedophile Judge that raped you as a child. Disgusting.

Imagine not mentioning a huge conflict of interest with a judge deciding on your divorce

95% of divorces don't go to trial. Even if its true that her divorce was assigned to him, it's unlikely that they would have had any "contact".

Have you ever been divorced in Alabama?

I've never been married at all.

Have you been divorced in Alabama?

Your choice.

You've been warned.

I'd take it more seriously if you didn't have a Klansman Grand kleagle, a guy who drowned his pregnant girlfriend, a SecState who sold her office for $150,000,000 and a guy who used a female intern as a humidor in the oval office.

We've been warned? What a sick fucking joke

So how do you know how it is done?

My wife was divorced in Alabama from her first husband.

Because I asked a divorce lawyer.

Did she go to trial?

My parents went through an incredibly shitty divorce that took nearly 3 years to negotiate.

Neither one of them ever saw the judge who signed the papers.

My parents went through an incredibly shitty divorce that took nearly 3 years to negotiate.

Neither one of them ever saw the judge who signed the papers.

I went through a shitty divorce that included child custody and I never saw the judge that signed the papers. That is what one pays lawyers for.

Your choice.
Irrelevant deflection.

Muhammed was, indeed, a pedophile, by any modern standard of Western Civilization.

What-in-the-hell does that have to do with Senate Candidate Moore of Alabama?

Nothing.

Next slide, please.

Because I asked a divorce lawyer.

Did she go to trial?

You asked a divorce lawyer in Alabama?

Even if there is no trial, the judge usually has a hearing where he grants the divorce.

My daughter was divorced in KY and had to appear before a judge to grant the divorce.

Forum List

Back