🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Accuser LIED About Having No Contact With Roy Moore After Alleged Sexual Assault

...BREAKING: Accuser LIED About Having No Contact With Roy Moore After Alleged Sexual Assault...
Too late for that $hit now... new accusers keep coming out of the woodwork on a daily basis.

Even if half of them lied... that still leaves the other half.

Moore is not (yet) convicted of the terrible crime of pedophilia.

But anyone backing him is going to be committing political suicide over the next few days or weeks.

Most of the Republican Party has already thrown the sonofabitch under the bus.

Wise-up, and do the same, before you become known for standing alongside a pedophile.

Your choice.

You've been warned.

He can't be convicted!...
Granted.

...The statute of limitations ran out about 36 years ago!...
Yep.

So what?

...Think about that for a minute. 36 years ago! I was a student in college about 100 miles south of there at the time...
So what?

...Were you even breathing then?
Yep...

Already out of the Army... done with school on the GI Bill... two of my three kids already in school... third one on the way... well-established in my career by then.

So what?

What does that have to do with allowing an alleged pedophile to attain a seat in the Senate of the United States?

He will be in front of the Ethics Committee 10 seconds after he's sworn in.

He will be expelled from the Senate shortly afterwards, in disgrace.

You've backed the wrong horse.

Shake the cobwebs out of your headgear, troop, and come back down to earth... back to reality.

Your boy is toast.

Run... don't walk... run... to the nearest Far-Away-From-Him EXIT... while you still can.

Think about THAT !!!

95% of divorces don't go to trial. Even if its true that her divorce was assigned to him, it's unlikely that they would have had any "contact".

Have you ever been divorced in Alabama?

I've never been married at all.

Have you been divorced in Alabama?

So how do you know how it is done?

My wife was divorced in Alabama from her first husband.

Because I asked a divorce lawyer.

Did she go to trial?

You asked a divorce lawyer in Alabama?

Even if there is no trial, the judge usually has a hearing where he grants the divorce.

My daughter was divorced in KY and had to appear before a judge to grant the divorce.

I don't know where he is licensed to practice, other than in DC. But he's taught Family Law at my law school for 20+ years.

So your wife did not go to trial in Alabama.

Does she remember ever meeting the judge?

...BREAKING: Accuser LIED About Having No Contact With Roy Moore After Alleged Sexual Assault...
Too late for that $hit now... new accusers keep coming out of the woodwork on a daily basis.

But anyone backing him is going to be committing political suicide over the next few days or weeks.

Wise-up, and do the same, before you become known for standing alongside a pedophile.

Your choice.

You've been warned.

Granted.

Yep.

So what?

...Think about that for a minute. 36 years ago! I was a student in college about 100 miles south of there at the time...
So what?

Yep...

Already out of the Army... done with school on the GI Bill... two of my three kids already in school... third one on the way... well-established in my career by then.

So what?

Damn, you are an old fart! :badgrin:

...I'd take it more seriously if you didn't have a Klansman Grand kleagle, a guy who drowned his pregnant girlfriend, a SecState who sold her office for $150,000,000 and a guy who used a female intern as a humidor in the oval office...
None of that $hit has the slightest relevancy to whether or not Senate Candidate Moore of Alabama is a pedophile, in the Court of Public Opinion.

...We've been warned? What a sick fucking joke
Yep... you've been warned... stand alongside a pedophile and you acquire the attributes of one sympathetic to pedophilia... pure logic.

Your choice.

You've been warned.

Granted.

Yep.

So what?

So what?

Yep...

So what?

Yep... and still going strong...
shades_smile.gif
...but that's irrelevant to whether Moore should step down while he still can, and whether supporters should back away while THEY still can.

Your choice.

You've been warned.

Granted.

Yep.

So what?

So what?

Yep...

So what?

I have no doubt! :udaman:

Another hole in an accuser's story. This is getting predictable.

BREAKING: Accuser LIED About Having No Contact With Roy Moore After Alleged Sexual Assault — JUDGE MOORE DISMISSED HER DIVORCE ACTION!

BREAKING: Accuser LIED About Having No Contact With Roy Moore After Alleged Sexual Assault — JUDGE MOORE DISMISSED HER DIVORCE ACTION! An attorney for GOP Alabama Senate candidate Judge Roy Moore revealed Gloria Allred accuser Beverly Young Nelson lied when she said no contact had been made between the Judge and herself following the alleged sexual advancement in 1977.
Why was he banned from the mall? You are deplorable

I actually missed the part when I first read this that Moore dismissed her divorce action. If this is the case then it is even more likely she never went before him as most divorce cases are dismissed due to the parties not showing up at the court.

How much more pathetic can the Gateway Pundit and the Trump lemmings on here get?

Didn't Moore say he had never met her?

Yes, but I can believe he wouldn't remember every case he heard. I have many clients I represented where I wouldn't recognize them or their name off the top of my head. Heck, I had a client whose case I won that I never met.

I have a much harder time understanding why a woman who was sexually assaulted wouldn't mention at least to her attorney that she was assaulted by the judge in a divorce case.

Im curious about the extent of the divorce case that judge Moore heard. What issues were addressed and how did he rule? If he ruled against her on a matter it could create a big incentive to be dishonest.

Yes, but I can believe he wouldn't remember every case he heard. I have many clients I represented where I wouldn't recognize them or their name off the top of my head. Heck, I had a client whose case I won that I never met.

I have a much harder time understanding why a woman who was sexually assaulted wouldn't mention at least to her attorney that she was assaulted by the judge in a divorce case.

Im curious about the extent of the divorce case that judge Moore heard. What issues were addressed and how did he rule? If he ruled against her on a matter it could create a big incentive to be dishonest.

He didn't hear it, he dismissed it, according to the article in the OP. As a lawyer I am sure you know why the vast majority of divorce cases are dismissed.

He didn't hear it, he dismissed it, according to the article in the OP. As a lawyer I am sure you know why the vast majority of divorce cases are dismissed.

Criminal law and family law aren't the same

Do you remember everyone that talked to you at work by name?

Dumb ass!

So, this thread means nothing.

Your contribution was nothing.

Why would she remember seeing him at that time if he didn't remember seeing her?

Maybe because he was a judge and she was no one!

Your choice.

You've been warned.

Granted.

Yep.

So what?

So what?

Yep...

So what?

What does that have to do with allowing an alleged pedophile to attain a seat in the Senate of the United States?

He will be in front of the Ethics Committee 10 seconds after he's sworn in.

He will be expelled from the Senate shortly afterwards, in disgrace.

You've backed the wrong horse.

Shake the cobwebs out of your headgear, troop, and come back down to earth... back to reality.

Your boy is toast.

Run... don't walk... run... to the nearest Far-Away-From-Him EXIT... while you still can.

Think about THAT !!!

They cannot kick him out because of something he did 40 years before he was ever in the Senate.

You need to learn that rules do apply. Most libs think they don't!

Your choice.

You've been warned.

Granted.

Yep.

So what?

So what?

Yep...

So what?

shades_smile.gif
...but that's irrelevant to whether Moore should step down while he still can, and whether supporters should back away while THEY still can.

If he steps down, the Democrats win. If he stays in and wins, he can still decide to resign and they can give the seat back to his predecessor.

...I'd take it more seriously if you didn't have a Klansman Grand kleagle, a guy who drowned his pregnant girlfriend, a SecState who sold her office for $150,000,000 and a guy who used a female intern as a humidor in the oval office...
None of that $hit has the slightest relevancy to whether or not Senate Candidate Moore of Alabama is a pedophile, in the Court of Public Opinion.

...We've been warned? What a sick fucking joke
Yep... you've been warned... stand alongside a pedophile and you acquire the attributes of one sympathetic to pedophilia... pure logic.

Has anyone come forward in the last thirty years yet?

They say a leopard cannot change its spots.

Criminal law and family law aren't the same

Well, most divorce cases are dismissed because the one that filed, or their lawyer, does not show up for the hearing.

Here is a scenario for you, maybe she saw who the judge was, had flashbacks to the time he tried to molest her and didn’t show up for the hearing.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back