BREAKING: Active shooter in Midland/Odessa TX

Uo
What was your older brother's name?
PS:Why so jealous?

Why should I tell you, especially since my older brother has been dead for about 65 years?
You shouldn't, nevermind. You are a tad of an asshole, though.

I am only an asshole to dumbasses who refuse to catch a fucking clue.
Tell us your older brothers name

None of your fucking business!

Why don't you get back to exposing your poor language skills while discussing the topic?
Should I call the cops?

Uo
Why should I tell you, especially since my older brother has been dead for about 65 years?
You shouldn't, nevermind. You are a tad of an asshole, though.

I am only an asshole to dumbasses who refuse to catch a fucking clue.
Tell us your older brothers name

None of your fucking business!

Why don't you get back to exposing your poor language skills while discussing the topic?
Should I call the cops?

Go right ahead. You have heard of the Baker Act, haven't you? I am sure they can call someone who has a white coat with straps in the back so that you can give yourself endless hugs!

So is this just another white terrorist mass shooter Taking advantage of an amendment from the dark ages.?
ok how do you know?
Mass shooters mostly are white, especially when is not involving a robbery. 10 casualties or up usually is a white Male. It will be brush under the rug if he is not a Muslim, black or latino.
Fear whites I guess only a moron would call for gun control and disarm themselves

And countries with strong gun control didn't have another mass shooting....

So is this just another white terrorist mass shooter Taking advantage of an amendment from the dark ages.?
ok how do you know?
Mass shooters mostly are white, especially when is not involving a robbery. 10 casualties or up usually is a white Male. It will be brush under the rug if he is not a Muslim, black or latino.
Fear whites I guess only a moron would call for gun control and disarm themselves
Countries with strong gun control have homicide rates a fraction of ours. Only a moron wants to decrease their chance of being killed? You are a dumb one.

Do we have a name yet? I can't find one. This is pissing me off.

ok how do you know?
Countries with strong gun control have homicide rates a fraction of ours. Only a moron wants to decrease their chance of being killed? You are a dumb one.
Only a moron would want to give up a right that allowed them the best outcome for their survival. Those people have mental issues and should be silenced and locked away for their own safety.

ok how do you know?
Only a moron would want to give up a right that allowed them the best outcome for their survival. Those people have mental issues and should be silenced and locked away for their own safety.
You seem to not be clear on the facts. Countries with strong gun control have homicide rates a fraction of ours. That increases your chance for survival. Lots of guns and shootings decreases your chance of survival.

5 dead and 21 wounded. Shooter has not been named, but described as a white male in his 30's. We don't know anything about him or if he had any criminal history; he doesn't appear to be an MS-13 gang member or Hispanic or illegal or anything else.

First he shot at a cop who pulled him over. Then he hijacked a postal truck and shot randomly at folks as he drove around. Then he went to a mall and maybe got into a theater? Outside the theater is where cops finally killed him.

I'm guessing there was a warrant out for his arrest. He didn't want to go back to jail.

ok how do you know?
You seem to not be clear on the facts. Countries with strong gun control have homicide rates a fraction of ours. That increases your chance for survival. Lots of guns and shootings decreases your chance of survival.

Wait. Are we talking about mass shootings or the more general homicide rate?

5 dead and 21 wounded. Shooter has not been named, but described as a white male in his 30's. We don't know anything about him or if he had any criminal history; he doesn't appear to be an MS-13 gang member or Hispanic or illegal or anything else.

First he shot at a cop who pulled him over. Then he hijacked a postal truck and shot randomly at folks as he drove around. Then he went to a mall and maybe got into a theater? Outside the theater is where cops finally killed him.

I'm guessing there was a warrant out for his arrest. He didn't want to go back to jail.

White people can identify as Hispanic and can be illegal. I dont' know of if too many of those end up in MS-13.

Holy shit your young

I attended college in 1983..

Hee hee, old man. Even older than me.

General homicide rate. Mass shootings are extremely rare in countries with strong gun control. You are aware Israel has very strong gun control and a lower homicide rate than the US?

White people can identify as Hispanic and can be illegal. I dont' know of if too many of those end up in MS-13.

Why in the world would oldlady find this funny?

Holy shit your young

General homicide rate. Mass shootings are extremely rare in countries with strong gun control. You are aware Israel has very strong gun control and a lower homicide rate than the US?

Well, mass shootings are pretty rare here too.

General homicide rate? Well, aren't you afraid of being called racist?

Holy shit your young

No actually they are extremely frequent here relative to countries with strong gun control. I don't believe the UK has ever had a school shooting and couldn't tell you when their last mass shooting was. We however have these events weekly. Law enforcement in countries with strong gun control do not regularly shoot people and are themselves not regularly shot.

Why would I be racist for discussing homicide rates and gun control?

Holy shit your young

No actually they are extremely frequent here relative to countries with strong gun control. I don't believe the UK has ever had a school shooting and couldn't tell you when their last mass shooting was. We however have these events weekly. Law enforcement in countries with strong gun control do not regularly shoot people and are themselves not regularly shot.

1. But still really rare.

2. Because you know that the higher homicide rates are driven by crime by black and brown people. So, any serious discussion of the issue, immediately becomes calling you a racist for bringing that up.

Holy shit your young

Move your ass to one of those countries.

Holy shit your young

1. But still really rare.

2. Because you know that the higher homicide rates are driven by crime by black and brown people. So, any serious discussion of the issue, immediately becomes calling you a racist for bringing that up.
Weekly is really rare? Many countries go years without them.

They seem to be driven by men from what I can see. Every country has men. I gave the example of Israel because they have a large arab minority population, yet still have a much smaller homicide rate. It's not about minorities, it's about guns.

Holy shit your young

Move your ass to one of those countries.
I accept your surrender.

Forum List

Back