BREAKING: Active shooter in Midland/Odessa TX

Hee hee, old man. Even older than me.
Wait. Are we talking about mass shootings or the more general homicide rate?
General homicide rate. Mass shootings are extremely rare in countries with strong gun control. You are aware Israel has very strong gun control and a lower homicide rate than the US?

Well, mass shootings are pretty rare here too.

General homicide rate? Well, aren't you afraid of being called racist?
No actually they are extremely frequent here relative to countries with strong gun control. I don't believe the UK has ever had a school shooting and couldn't tell you when their last mass shooting was. We however have these events weekly. Law enforcement in countries with strong gun control do not regularly shoot people and are themselves not regularly shot.

Why would I be racist for discussing homicide rates and gun control?
Move your ass to one of those countries.
I accept your surrender.
I've lived in those countries if you think they are so great move there
That's not surrender it was an invation for you to go to a place that agrees with your opinion

The youtube live Rod was watching just got high jacked and replaced with a Swedish Muslim integration video. Rod had paused and went to get something and when he turned it back on he says, "WTH".

He now says let the coverups begin as another News (News West) report tells people everything is over but to stay home and cook meals inside tonight at home with your family.
So many people out there had cell phone pictures that one of them could have showed others jumping out of the shooter's cars and trying to hide. You never know what good detectives can pull out of the woodwork. Some of them prolly trained next to or are Texas Rangers.

Please do not use the non-word "prolly". It paints you as ignorant and lazy.
I do not allow other people to tell me what to say nor how to say it. Enjoy your week on ignore to have time to review the First Amendment of the United States Constitution.

General homicide rate. Mass shootings are extremely rare in countries with strong gun control. You are aware Israel has very strong gun control and a lower homicide rate than the US?

No actually they are extremely frequent here relative to countries with strong gun control. I don't believe the UK has ever had a school shooting and couldn't tell you when their last mass shooting was. We however have these events weekly. Law enforcement in countries with strong gun control do not regularly shoot people and are themselves not regularly shot.

I accept your surrender.
That's not surrender it was an invation for you to go to a place that agrees with your opinion
It was a surrender because I'm right and you can't win a debate. I accept your surrender.

I accept your surrender.

2nd amendment twat

Holy shit your young

I attended college in 1983..

Only a moron would want to give up a right that allowed them the best outcome for their survival. Those people have mental issues and should be silenced and locked away for their own safety.
You seem to not be clear on the facts. Countries with strong gun control have homicide rates a fraction of ours. That increases your chance for survival. Lots of guns and shootings decreases your chance of survival.

Don't you think it's about time to make "mass" shootings illegal?

I accept your surrender.
It was a surrender because I'm right and you can't win a debate. I accept your surrender.

All you have is mental masturbation

1. But still really rare.

2. Because you know that the higher homicide rates are driven by crime by black and brown people. So, any serious discussion of the issue, immediately becomes calling you a racist for bringing that up.
Weekly is really rare? Many countries go years without them.

They seem to be driven by men from what I can see. Every country has men. I gave the example of Israel because they have a large arab minority population, yet still have a much smaller homicide rate. It's not about minorities, it's about guns.

Israel has a standing army walking around with M16s, dumbass. There's a soldier with an M16 about every block or more.

In America, the citizens are the "standing army".

Another victim died overnight. Seven dead, including the shooter. 10 others still in critical condition.

Laws easing gun rules in Texas take effect today.

I accept your surrender.

2nd amendment twat
What about it? Even Scalia said it is limited. It clearly states well regulated militia. Its intent was to protect the country from invasion. With the worlds strongest military it is no longer needed. We can and should implement some gun control.

1. But still really rare.

2. Because you know that the higher homicide rates are driven by crime by black and brown people. So, any serious discussion of the issue, immediately becomes calling you a racist for bringing that up.
Weekly is really rare? Many countries go years without them.

They seem to be driven by men from what I can see. Every country has men. I gave the example of Israel because they have a large arab minority population, yet still have a much smaller homicide rate. It's not about minorities, it's about guns.

Israel has a standing army walking around with m-16s, dumbass. There's a soldier with an M16 about every block or more.

In America, the citizens are the "standing army".
You exaggerate greatly. What they have is really strong gun control.

Another victim died overnight. Seven dead, including the shooter. 10 others still in critical condition.

Texas owns many of our worst mass shootings.

Let the war begin...

For me I am not in a mood for any conflict and before you call me the name of a cat or the part of a woman private part you need to understand this old dog has fought too long.

America need to start discussing the society we live in and the fact many on the left use Sweden as their model they want without knowing the laws they have and the lack of a melting pot.

We must discuss the fact we put kids on pills because pathetic parents can not be bothered with raising their kids and Teachers can not be bother to handle a kid.

Also the violent society we depict in our entertainment add fuel to kids and adults using mental health medication and people on those drugs usually are delusional and our entertainment industry give them the idea it is cool to kill.

Then our 24/7/365 News cycle and unfiltered web glorifies these mentally deranged individuals causing others to believe they can have 15 minutes of fame which should be never allowed.

The fact is America is lost and the war is over before it ever began...

I know you Yell your Yell but fact is the backlash is coming and it will be harsh...

"The fact is America is lost and the war is over before it ever began"...

Yes, and if Trump isn't reelected it is going to be sooner than later.

...because Trump is the very model of civility and respect!
VandyHandy sez: "...because Trump is the very model of civility and respect!"
Yes he is! :D So long as you're playing nice, he is nicer. But you knew that didn't ya.

Yeah, a real sweetheart of a guy! Did he ever win his feud with McCain? I mean, with him being dead, and all, I figure that Trump finally had the last word.
How could you bring up a dead hero whose last political act was to betray a President based on lies he listened to that were a very seductive false narrative. Some graves are best left undisturbed. National hero John McCain's is one of them. It would be a kindness on your part to allow Senator McCain a chance to rest in peace. And I am saying, "please." Thank you.

I accept your surrender.

2nd amendment twat
What about it? Even Scalia said it is limited. It clearly states well regulated militia. Its intent was to protect the country from invasion. With the worlds strongest military it is no longer needed. We can and should implement some gun control.

1968 gun law that the Democrats won't enforce

Interesting how they've all been in Texas as of late. Almost as if it's coordinated. :rolleyes:

People can be programmed with drugs and hypnotism, you know.

Las Vegas you idiot
You don't read very well do you? I didn't say the worst moron. I said they own many of the worst. 4 of the top 10.
A list of America's 22 deadliest modern mass shootings

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bu...hicago-brooklyn-mass-shootings-el-paso-dayton

Perhaps you should wait until all of the facts are on the table.
You think this will be another to add to the list?

I think you are so busy jumping up and down screaming that over time you just scream in the wind. Nobody is listening to you anymore. So, perhaps it's better to wait until the facts are on the table.

Forum List

Back