BREAKING: Active shooter in Midland/Odessa TX

Another victim died overnight. Seven dead, including the shooter. 10 others still in critical condition.

Laws easing gun rules in Texas take effect today.
Texas owns many of our worst mass shootings.

Las Vegas you idiot
You don't read very well do you? I didn't say the worst moron. I said they own many of the worst. 4 of the top 10.
A list of America's 22 deadliest modern mass shootings

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bu...hicago-brooklyn-mass-shootings-el-paso-dayton

So Many People Were Shot In Chicago This Weekend, A Hospital Had To Briefly Stop Taking Patients

Chicago had two mass shootings within hours of each other on Sunday. In total, 46 people were injured by gun violence in the city over the weekend.

Kadia GobaBuzzFeed News Reporter
dateline-12604-1493821547-1.png

Reporting From
Washington, DC
Posted on August 5, 2019, at 6:27 p

No actually they are extremely frequent here relative to countries with strong gun control. I don't believe the UK has ever had a school shooting and couldn't tell you when their last mass shooting was. We however have these events weekly. Law enforcement in countries with strong gun control do not regularly shoot people and are themselves not regularly shot.

Unlike other countries, though, the United States has a system of checks and balances and a written constitution.

It never makes sense to compare other countries to America. Their forms of government are different. They can't just go governing how they feel like governing here. Though, they certainly do try.

Anyway. That said, this stuff is getting really old. And some of them are so over-the-top that it starts to beg the question of their roots.

Another victim died overnight. Seven dead, including the shooter. 10 others still in critical condition.

Perhaps you should wait until all of the facts are on the table.
You think this will be another to add to the list?

I think you are so busy jumping up and down screaming that over time you just scream in the wind. Nobody is listening to you anymore. So, perhaps it's better to wait until the facts are on the table.
Oh people are listening. The fact nobody can win a debate with me on the subject is very telling.

Las Vegas you idiot
You don't read very well do you? I didn't say the worst moron. I said they own many of the worst. 4 of the top 10.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bu...hicago-brooklyn-mass-shootings-el-paso-dayton

So Many People Were Shot In Chicago This Weekend, A Hospital Had To Briefly Stop Taking Patients

Chicago had two mass shootings within hours of each other on Sunday. In total, 46 people were injured by gun violence in the city over the weekend.

Reporting From
Washington, DC
Yes everyone has easy access to guns in this country. I don't see the UK or Japan or Germany with this problem.

No actually they are extremely frequent here relative to countries with strong gun control. I don't believe the UK has ever had a school shooting and couldn't tell you when their last mass shooting was. We however have these events weekly. Law enforcement in countries with strong gun control do not regularly shoot people and are themselves not regularly shot.

Unlike other countries, though, the United States has a system of checks and balances.

It never makes sense to compare other countries to America. Their forms of government are different.

Anyway. That said, this stuff is getting really old. And some of them are so over-the-top that it starts to beg the question of their roots.
We do have checks and balances. I don't see what that has to do with gun violence. Comparing to other countries shows us how it should be. We should want lower homicide rates, clearly flooding the country with guns doesn't work.

Las Vegas you idiot

Reporting From
Washington, DC
Yes everyone has easy access to guns in this country. I don't see the UK or Japan or Germany with this problem.

Try to buy one..

I think you are so busy jumping up and down screaming that over time you just scream in the wind. Nobody is listening to you anymore. So, perhaps it's better to wait until the facts are on the table.
Oh people are listening. The fact nobody can win a debate with me on the subject is very telling.

No. They aren't listening. That's the problem. What I am seeing is a bunch of people on this thread that aren't interested in what you have to say. So.............what did you win? Nothing.

Well, I'm listening to you, brain. None of these people will, but I appreciate one voice of reason in the pile.
It's not going to be easy, putting the genie back in the lamp, but it has to happen. Let these gun nuts self immolate by fighting the police when the police come for their guns. No great loss.

Once again the 2nd amendment

Why would I be racist for discussing homicide rates and gun control?
Move your ass to one of those countries.
I accept your surrender.

2nd amendment twat
What about it? Even Scalia said it is limited. It clearly states well regulated militia. Its intent was to protect the country from invasion. With the worlds strongest military it is no longer needed. We can and should implement some gun control.

1968 gun law that the Democrats won't enforce
Democrats do not want to enforce laws because you can't create more laws and a path to gun confiscations without more mass shootings.

Well, I'm listening to you, brain. None of these people will, but I appreciate one voice of reason in the pile.
It's not going to be easy, putting the genie back in the lamp, but it has to happen. Let these gun nuts self immolate by fighting the police when the police come for their guns. No great loss.

You are listening to him because he is saying what you want to hear. He is simply preaching to the choir.

Reporting From
Washington, DC

Try to buy one..
They are easily available for everyone. Even angry kids get them.
Up to 600,000 guns are stolen every year in the US – that's one every minute

You are listening to him because he is saying what you want to hear. He is simply preaching to the choir.
I'm stating the facts. The pro gun side can't debate them. I believe the majority of people want less mass shootings and a lower homicide rate. The path to that is clear.

I'm stating the facts. The pro gun side can't debate them. I believe the majority of people want less mass shootings and a lower homicide rate. The path to that is clear.

Facts? You cant win against the 2nd amendment..

All your doing is complaining

The path to that is not clear. That's why nobody is listening. You have about 15 pages of nonsense on this thread alone and you have no facts from this specific incident outside of the dead and injured.

Facts? You cant win against the 2nd amendment..

All your doing is complaining
Oh but I already have. Like I said, Scalia even said the 2nd is limited. Machine guns are heavily regulated. It can be done. The Supreme court has regularly let strong state and city gun laws stand.

Forum List

Back