BREAKING: Active shooter in Midland/Odessa TX

I like guns. I am a conservative now. I would NEVER own a gun My father back in say 1972 almost shot me. It was traumatic, he had what they call now, PTSD, and had a WWII survivors guilt thing and
I keep seeing the ghost or Ronald Regan here. Regan shut down the mental health system. And then John Lennon was shot to death. no, not stabbed, not poisoned. By a mentally ill man. What rational connection is there to a any mass shooting? I am open here....

That is prog spin. The public demanded that mental hospitals be closed due to the horrible conditions and ways that "inconvenient" people were dumped into them.

States were glad to do it because it saved them money, but the real reason is Big Pharma lobbied for it, saying their "magic beans" (pills) could keep crazies in check. Well, as we are seeing, that is a wholly failed notion and the Sanitariums need to be reopened. Most other 1st world countries still have active Mental Hospitals.

The other side of the coin is the lack of discipline in the home and at school, and the teaching of "subjective morality" instead of the 10 Commandments.

It's a double whammy, and it's bad.

Which schools teach this "subjective morality"?

I am unfamiliar with it.

It happens in college and after your time, so I don't doubt that.

It may extend to pre-college classes these days.
Your Name better not be Harry.

I last attended college in 2003 and every one of my kids have attended college since then. I taught high school up until last year.

Why do I doubt this only exists in a few instances, and mostly just a fantasy of yours?

That warms the cockles of my heart, because now I know I can shellac you because you ain't blood to me. :)

When I contribute to the USMB, its under Anonymous. Because I am afraid my identity as the Real Silver shroud might be revealed.
We already know you
HMM, no on second thought you don't know squat. Next week or 6 months from now? Nobody will remember your name here. I actually give money to this board. And you? I feel sorry for the moderators. I really do.
I have 50,000 posts
You dumb bitch

Most of them are probably like the one I just quoted.

Your posts are mean, tactless, arrogant, insulting, and void of any thought.

That is prog spin. The public demanded that mental hospitals be closed due to the horrible conditions and ways that "inconvenient" people were dumped into them.

States were glad to do it because it saved them money, but the real reason is Big Pharma lobbied for it, saying their "magic beans" (pills) could keep crazies in check. Well, as we are seeing, that is a wholly failed notion and the Sanitariums need to be reopened. Most other 1st world countries still have active Mental Hospitals.

The other side of the coin is the lack of discipline in the home and at school, and the teaching of "subjective morality" instead of the 10 Commandments.

I am unfamiliar with it.

I last attended college in 2003 and every one of my kids have attended college since then. I taught high school up until last year.

Why do I doubt this only exists in a few instances, and mostly just a fantasy of yours?

That warms the cockles of my heart, because now I know I can shellac you because you ain't blood to me. :)
He is 23

I am unfamiliar with it.

He is 23

How do you calculate that, dumbass?

You are off by a couple of decades and then some.

I am unfamiliar with it.

He is 23

You post like a child

I am unfamiliar with it.

He is 23

What was your older brother's name?
PS:Why so jealous?

Let the war begin...

For me I am not in a mood for any conflict and before you call me the name of a cat or the part of a woman private part you need to understand this old dog has fought too long.

America need to start discussing the society we live in and the fact many on the left use Sweden as their model they want without knowing the laws they have and the lack of a melting pot.

We must discuss the fact we put kids on pills because pathetic parents can not be bothered with raising their kids and Teachers can not be bother to handle a kid.

Also the violent society we depict in our entertainment add fuel to kids and adults using mental health medication and people on those drugs usually are delusional and our entertainment industry give them the idea it is cool to kill.

Then our 24/7/365 News cycle and unfiltered web glorifies these mentally deranged individuals causing others to believe they can have 15 minutes of fame which should be never allowed.

The fact is America is lost and the war is over before it ever began...

I know you Yell your Yell but fact is the backlash is coming and it will be harsh...

"The fact is America is lost and the war is over before it ever began"...

Yes, and if Trump isn't reelected it is going to be sooner than later.

Trump is the last person that should lead any charge on morality see his entire life has been lacking it.

No politician should lead us and we must start at home and learn to be parents and role models for our kids.

Politicians no matter which party are flawed and let me be very clear lack morals most of the time as the sell you how pious they are!

I have never considered Trump as a politician. He himself says he's no politician. He's rough around the edges and has a foul mouth but he gets things done. He's the one person in politics who isn't there to get rich and famous.

Are you sure?

A Look At President Trump's History Of Profiting Off His Presidency

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2018-03-05/how-is-donald-trump-profiting-from-the-presidency-let-us-count-the-ways

And as to famous? He is in the news or tweeting multiple times a day. He gets attention. And he has always sought attention.

Look at your link above. There is you problem!

He is 23

Why should I tell you, especially since my older brother has been dead for about 65 years?

He is 23

Why should I tell you, especially since my older brother has been dead for about 65 years?
You shouldn't, nevermind. You are a tad of an asshole, though.

He is 23

I am here to help you

He is 23

I am only an asshole to dumbasses who refuse to catch a fucking clue.

He is 23

Well let's understand this
Your older brother died 65 years ago what was his name..we care

Tell us your older brothers name

You not going to die..

Talk

Tell us your older brothers name

None of your fucking business!

Why don't you get back to exposing your poor language skills while discussing the topic?

Forum List

Back