BREAKING: Active shooter in Midland/Odessa TX

The youtube live Rod was watching just got high jacked and replaced with a Swedish Muslim integration video. Rod had paused and went to get something and when he turned it back on he says, "WTH".

He now says let the coverups begin as another News (News West) report tells people everything is over but to stay home and cook meals inside tonight at home with your family.
So many people out there had cell phone pictures that one of them could have showed others jumping out of the shooter's cars and trying to hide. You never know what good detectives can pull out of the woodwork. Some of them prolly trained next to or are Texas Rangers.

Please do not use the non-word "prolly". It paints you as ignorant and lazy.

You the most ignorant fucker on this board, asshole

That guy's probably still locked up, right?

No, he's the shooter today. They let him out on appeal after he tried to kill two cops who were trying to arrest him for a parole violation. He never should have been set free.

WTF?! This doesn't happen in my state. Okay, you're waiting for an appeal? Back up the road you go!
Sounds like a failure of the corrections system in Texas. We could give them and LA lessons baby. Oh, this is bad!

Your still alive..

What does that tell you?

Your - it belongs to you!

You're - you are!

Please pay attention to the difference. It helps me read your posts with having a brain aneurysm.

No, he's the shooter today. They let him out on appeal after he tried to kill two cops who were trying to arrest him for a parole violation. He never should have been set free.

WTF?! This doesn't happen in my state. Okay, you're waiting for an appeal? Back up the road you go!
Sounds like a failure of the corrections system in Texas. We could give them and LA lessons baby. Oh, this is bad!

Your still alive..

What does that tell you?

You're - you are!

Please pay attention to the difference. It helps me read your posts with having a brain aneurysm.

Leave him alone, it'll be OK.

The youtube live Rod was watching just got high jacked and replaced with a Swedish Muslim integration video. Rod had paused and went to get something and when he turned it back on he says, "WTH".

He now says let the coverups begin as another News (News West) report tells people everything is over but to stay home and cook meals inside tonight at home with your family.
So many people out there had cell phone pictures that one of them could have showed others jumping out of the shooter's cars and trying to hide. You never know what good detectives can pull out of the woodwork. Some of them prolly trained next to or are Texas Rangers.

I'm ignorant and you cannot punctuate a third grade level sentence!

BTW, that sentence fragment needs a verb and a comma or two!. You do know what those are, right?

Your still alive..

What does that tell you?

You're - you are!

Fag

I like guns. I am a conservative now. I would NEVER own a gun My father back in say 1972 almost shot me. It was traumatic, he had what they call now, PTSD, and had a WWII survivors guilt thing and
You can thank the conservative prophet Ronnie Raygun for that.

No, you can blame the public for demanding that mental hospitals be closed.
I keep seeing the ghost or Ronald Regan here. Regan shut down the mental health system. And then John Lennon was shot to death. no, not stabbed, not poisoned. By a mentally ill man. What rational connection is there to a any mass shooting? I am open here....

That is prog spin. The public demanded that mental hospitals be closed due to the horrible conditions and ways that "inconvenient" people were dumped into them.

States were glad to do it because it saved them money, but the real reason is Big Pharma lobbied for it, saying their "magic beans" (pills) could keep crazies in check. Well, as we are seeing, that is a wholly failed notion and the Sanitariums need to be reopened. Most other 1st world countries still have active Mental Hospitals.

The other side of the coin is the lack of discipline in the home and at school, and the teaching of "subjective morality" instead of the 10 Commandments.

It's a double whammy, and it's bad.

Which schools teach this "subjective morality"?

I am unfamiliar with it.

It happens in college and after your time, so I don't doubt that.

It may extend to pre-college classes these days.
Your Name better not be Harry.

BTW, that sentence fragment needs a verb and a comma or two!. You do know what those are, right?

Fuck you twat

Your still alive..

What does that tell you?

You're - you are!

In your post "guy's" means it belongs to that guy. "Guy's" is not a contraction for "guy is"!

Did you ever attend school either?

Fuck you twat

Hey bitch these people can post like they want Negro

Fuck you twat

You need a period or exclamation point at the the end of that interjection!

Your still alive..

What does that tell you?

You're - you are!

In your post "guy's" means it belongs to that guy. "Guy's" is not a contraction for "guy is"!

Did you ever attend school either?

Twat

Fuck you twat

You need a period or exclamation point at the the end of that interjection!

We don't give a fuck..

So is this just another white terrorist mass shooter Taking advantage of an amendment from the dark ages.?
ok how do you know?
Mass shooters mostly are white, especially when is not involving a robbery. 10 casualties or up usually is a white Male. It will be brush under the rug if he is not a Muslim, black or latino.

I like guns. I am a conservative now. I would NEVER own a gun My father back in say 1972 almost shot me. It was traumatic, he had what they call now, PTSD, and had a WWII survivors guilt thing and
No, you can blame the public for demanding that mental hospitals be closed.
I keep seeing the ghost or Ronald Regan here. Regan shut down the mental health system. And then John Lennon was shot to death. no, not stabbed, not poisoned. By a mentally ill man. What rational connection is there to a any mass shooting? I am open here....

That is prog spin. The public demanded that mental hospitals be closed due to the horrible conditions and ways that "inconvenient" people were dumped into them.

States were glad to do it because it saved them money, but the real reason is Big Pharma lobbied for it, saying their "magic beans" (pills) could keep crazies in check. Well, as we are seeing, that is a wholly failed notion and the Sanitariums need to be reopened. Most other 1st world countries still have active Mental Hospitals.

The other side of the coin is the lack of discipline in the home and at school, and the teaching of "subjective morality" instead of the 10 Commandments.

I am unfamiliar with it.

I last attended college in 2003 and every one of my kids have attended college since then. I taught high school up until last year.

Why do I doubt this only exists in a few instances, and mostly just a fantasy of yours?

I am unfamiliar with it.

I last attended college in 2003 and every one of my kids have attended college since then. I taught high school up until last year.

Why do I doubt this only exists in a few instances, and mostly just a fantasy of yours?

So get your money back..because your an ignorant fool

Forum List

Back