Breaking Alert: 20,000 Massachusetts Democrats Quit Party To Vote For Trump

I've already said this many, many times, but what the hell...there is going to be a landslide for the republicans like the one that hit George McGovern when he took on Richard Nixon. They are going to experience a major ass whipping. I mean MAJOR.

It started as - He's not serious. He'll be out in a month! He'll never win the primaries. He won't be the nominee!! No way!!

Next up - He can't win the general. He can't beat hiLIARy. He has the highest negatives of any candidate. We are handing the election to hiLIARy.

Then it will be - what the fuck just happened?

:rofl:

It started as - He's not serious. He'll be out in a month! He'll never win the primaries. He won't be the nominee!! No way!!

Next up - He can't win the general. He can't beat hiLIARy. He has the highest negatives of any candidate. We are handing the election to hiLIARy.

Well, let me make this clear - I don't care for Trump - but there is no way in hell Hillary can win over him - he will beat the snot out of her.

Well that does it! It's all over in Massachusetts! It's going RED. Hillary doesn't have a chance!!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Well, let me make this clear - I don't care for Trump - but there is no way in hell Hillary can win over him - he will beat the snot out of her.
...if she makes it to the showdown. I'm hoping to see a mug shot before the election. It is patently obvious that she belongs in jail.

She claims to stand for women's rights...yet she tried to destroy every single one of the women that hubby Bill either molested or raped. Hillary is a disingenuous, self-righteous bitch. Her sleazy husband Bill cannot get a job as a lawyer because he was impeached for LYING UNDER OATH...yet he collects hundreds of thousands of dollars for giving speeches in behalf of the less than honorable Clinton Foundation.

Screw them both.

If America puts the Clintons back in the White House, we might as well suspend all future elections and just let our ruling elite CONGRESS appoint a sleazy dictator from among their ranks.

...if she makes it to the showdown. I'm hoping to see a mug shot before the election. It is patently obvious that she belongs in jail.

She claims to stand for women's rights...yet she tried to destroy every single one of the women that hubby Bill either molested or raped. Hillary is a disingenuous, self-righteous bitch. Her sleazy husband Bill cannot get a job as a lawyer because he was impeached for LYING UNDER OATH...yet he collects hundreds of thousands of dollars for giving speeches in behalf of the less than honorable Clinton Foundation.

Screw them both.

If America puts the Clintons back in the White House, we might as well suspend all future elections and just let our ruling elite CONGRESS appoint a sleazy dictator from among their ranks.

I couldn't disagree with you for one minute, but it begs the question if that isn't what the left in this country wants? complete and total tyranny? A King or perhaps a Queen? The support for that murderer Hillary worries me greatly. How in the hell can ANYONE in their right mind find that bitch blameless? Someone PLEASE explain that to me.

The list of transgressions that bitch has is longer than my arm and continues to grow and these left wing IDIOTS REFUSE to acknowledge it - or even admit it.

These are the days that make me question if this country should even continue. The stupidity of the left is completely mind boggling.

jshgsg.jpg

Let me get this straight....Democrats from one of the most liberal states are flooding en mass to support Trump in the primary.....and that's a good sign for the GOP?

:lol: I tell you what, Donald Trump is the smartest person since Steve McGarrett. This election going to go down as the greatest in history.

Looks more-and-more like the GOP won't be fielding a candidate this year. .

Forum List

Back