Breaking: Andrew McCabe out at FBI

Release the memo now!!!!!!!! I can't freaking wait to see the deep state heads roll.....

breaking news
FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe stepping down

"FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe stepped down Monday as the agency’s No. 2, multiple sources familiar with the matter told NBC News.
McCabe will remain on the FBI payroll until he is eligible to retire with full benefits in mid-March, the sources said.
One source familiar said McCabe was exercising his retirement eligibility and characterized McCabe’s decision as "stepping aside."
McCabe has been at the center of ongoing tensions between the White House and the FBI and has reportedly been on the receiving end of pressure to quit from President Donald Trump, whose campaign is being investigated for possible collusion with Russia.
Earlier this month, the Washington Post reported that after Trump had fired FBI Director James Comey, he met with McCabe in the Oval Office and asked him who he voted for in the 2016 election.
Trump, the officials told The Post, also vented his anger at McCabe over the several hundred thousand dollars in donations that his wife, a Democrat, received for her failed 2015 Virginia state Senate bid from a political action committee controlled by a close friend of Hillary Clinton."

There is going to be more leaks coming out too. Their last stop to try and stop this is to try and KILL TRUMP watch for it , there will be articles that come out making subliminal statements or comments on that thought watch. As this threat of the memo keeps coming out PPL will die they will blame on everyone and anything but the INSIDE JOBS/ SHADOW GOV./ DEEP STATE.......... bank on it .
The globalist are freaking out about now..

Laugh all you want old school...laugh all the way to the next Trump victory....too bad you have no response but to emote a laugh...

If you seriously think his being involved in a talk about an insurance policy against Trump doesn’t have anything to do with it, along with everything else, you are simply blind. By the way, his text messages are supposedly missing now, too.
breaking news
FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe stepping down

"FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe stepped down Monday as the agency’s No. 2, multiple sources familiar with the matter told NBC News.
McCabe will remain on the FBI payroll until he is eligible to retire with full benefits in mid-March, the sources said.
One source familiar said McCabe was exercising his retirement eligibility and characterized McCabe’s decision as "stepping aside."
McCabe has been at the center of ongoing tensions between the White House and the FBI and has reportedly been on the receiving end of pressure to quit from President Donald Trump, whose campaign is being investigated for possible collusion with Russia.
Earlier this month, the Washington Post reported that after Trump had fired FBI Director James Comey, he met with McCabe in the Oval Office and asked him who he voted for in the 2016 election.
Trump, the officials told The Post, also vented his anger at McCabe over the several hundred thousand dollars in donations that his wife, a Democrat, received for her failed 2015 Virginia state Senate bid from a political action committee controlled by a close friend of Hillary Clinton."

Who is next maybe Rosenstein.....

This could have some in sight as to whose next .

The public might also learn committee Democrats’ plans for a counter-memo. Ranking member Rep. Adam Schiff has accused Republicans of cherry-picking and distorting the intelligence underlying the GOP memo, and last Wednesday announced that Democrats would “draft our own memorandum, setting out the relevant facts and exposing the misleading character of the Republicans’ document.”

House Intel meets Monday and could vote on memo release

The FBI cockroaches are trying to scatter now that the lights have been turned on.

Laugh all you want old school...laugh all the way to the next Trump victory....too bad you have no response but to emote a laugh...

Response to what? McCabe is taking leave until his official retirement. It's not very interesting to me. Maybe if the GOP would release this memo they're so reluctant to put out. I hear they're dumping it at 5:00 after the work day, to avoid news coverage about it? Is that true?

Remember Strzok talked of insurance policy regarding Trump in texts, that they discussed in McCabe’s office. It was also his wife that was running for a seat and received donations from Dem Terry McAuliffe, while the investigation was going on.

And it was also Donald who asked him who he voted for. His wife has nothing to do with anything.

Chop the FBI's head off.......then do the same to the CIA...

Response to what? McCabe is taking leave until his official retirement. It's not very interesting to me. Maybe if the GOP would release this memo they're so reluctant to put out. I hear they're dumping it at 5:00 after the work day, to avoid news coverage about it? Is that true?
BUUUUUUUAAAAAAHAHAHA just as I thought no response....

BUUUUUUUAAAAAAHAHAHA just as I thought no response....
This is actually response #4. Are you okay? :itsok:

Forum List

Back