Breaking: Andrew McCabe out at FBI

I hope so, but I vaguely remember when Hoover turned the FBI into his personal blackmail center. Stuff can happen; you can never be sure they're behaving.

Yes he did; not unlike the Clinton's who had 900 confidential files delivered to the White House on specific people. The Clinton's denied knowing anything about it until the "mysteriously" showed up on a table in the private quarters of the Whitehouse.
Hillary Clinton is over, Markle. If the only way you can defend Trump is to slam Clinton, you got real problems, buddy.

Wait so we should forget that Crooked H did commit crimes?

Terminal leave is a very common thing. I had over 100 days saved when I retired from the Marines.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You got into the top 10% in the Marines?! Funny thing about USMB, it's either like looking under a rock or looking into an abyss.

No, I achieved that after getting out. I retired in 2009.

After getting out I used the GI BIll I had paid for 20 years prior and worked my ass off to finish my Bachelors and then got my Masters and two certificates before I ran out of GI BIll time and money. Then I took advantage of a free PMP training course offered to Veterans and my place of employment paid for my PMP Certification test.

And also in that time my wife finished nursing school and went from being a stay-at-home mom to a Nurse. So, between my salary and hers we are in the top 10% in terms of income.

Can you even imagine rightwingers allowing Bill Clinton while under investigation threaten to fire Kenneth Starr or the Director overseeing the investigation of him or the FBI Director or deputy FBI director??

Your god is a crook, the real deal....
His supporters sound like Putin thugs more and more every day.

I have not read a single bit of evidence that McCabe has done anything wrong except get on the wrong side of Donald Trump for being married to a Democratic candidate for office and for being chosen by Comey, who Trump DID manage to fire. McCabe was cleared to remain on the Hillary investigation when his wife ran. He had nothing to do with her campaign except in the wild imaginations of conspiracy nuts; not that I've heard, anyway.
It is a crying shame what is happening to this country.

Oldlady, usually I stick for ya, but not this time. There is Democratic blood in the water, and all the Leftists are insisting nobody is bleeding, and YOU are buying it!

Seriously, what is wrong with you!

It has been laid out in video after video what was done by these people, but they had no evidence. That is what SESSIONS has been doing, just in case anyone was wondering. This is NOT the collusion/delusion, this is overstepping by OUR law enforcement officials!

I mean, come on Oldlady-----------> Nunez is accused of something, AFTER he seen the evidence. He temporarily steps down, and everything is thrown out against him as basically MALICIOUS. Don't you smell something there?

I promise you that the memo is not the end of this; oh no it isn't. And when the whole story comes out, you are going to be PISSED, and you know why? BECAUSE THE DEMOCRATS PLAYED you, and all their supporters, that is why!
When it all comes out I'll be glad if wrong doers are caught. I want fairly presented, corroborated facts, though. I have no idea what you are referring to about Nunez, and I haven't been paying attention to all the buzz about the "memo." I'll let PBS Newshour and CBS and the NYT sort it out and tell me. Then I'll listen to what Fox has to say. I'm not going to get caught up in a lot of conjecture about this. Sorry.

Well if you are going to listen to what fox has to say, I guess you will. It nothing I'm sure. Just a lot of baloney to make Mueller look null and void.

This is you:

iu

I have not read a single bit of evidence that McCabe has done anything wrong

Obviously, that is contained in the four-page Memo to be released within the next 5 or 6 days. Otherwise, he would not have been canned the day after his boss read the memo.

As for McCabe having done nothing wrong, I guess you "missed" this little incident.

Clinton ally gave $500K to wife of FBI agent [Andrew McCabe] on email probe
By Daniel Halper

October 24, 2016 | 6:53am
Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, a longtime Clinton confidant, helped steer $675,000 to the election campaign of the wife of an FBI official who went on to lead the probe into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email system, according to a report.

The political action committee of McAuliffe, the Clinton loyalist, gave $467,500 to the state Senate campaign of the wife of Andrew McCabe, who is now deputy director of the FBI, according to the Wall Street Journal.

The report states Jill McCabe received an additional $207,788 from the Virginia Democratic Party, which is heavily influenced by McAuliffe.
Are we back into the early 1800's when everything a wife owns automatically goes to her husband?
She was running for office. She was a Dem. She received contribution from a Dem. Of course that Dem knew Clinton. What big campaign contributor among the Dems didn't?

The FBI didn't feel McCabe needed to recuse himself, so he didn't.

If the memo provides further information, fine.

Terry McCauliff more than just knows the Clinton's. He was part of the Clinton administration and one of their cronies from way back.

You see....that's the sort of move I'm having trouble understanding!

It's very frustating ...... it’s a case of one step forward, two steps back.

I hope David Bowdich who worked under Comey is not considered at all for the position :mad-61:
Naw, we're working through them.

This is how you clean the swamp if you're an honest admin. Instead of engaging in war against the majority, you just let them cycle through and be exposed, and then go away forever. This has been the way Trump has done business from the beginning. He gives them enough rope to hang themselves...that way he isn't criticized for going after them.

Anyone connected to Comey's Summer and then Nov comments to the press on Hillary's emails is pretty tarnished in career performance terms. It's somewhat ironic that Trump now is their largest detractor.

Not that Hillary wasn't corrupt or that Slick's airport meeting with Lynch didn't fairly cost her the election.

MCCABE UNDER INVESTIGATION BY THE DOJ...

'Former FBI Director James Comey defended Deputy Director Andrew McCabe on Twitter Monday hours after McCabe was reportedly forced to resign.

Comey, who has continued to
take shots at President Donald Trump on Twitter since being fired by the president in May, tweeted his support for McCabe after Fox News’ Tucker Carlson revealed on air Monday that McCabe is the subject of at least one internal investigation at the Department of Justice. Despite the news Comey said the U.S. “needs” McCabe.'

Comey Applauds McCabe, Says ‘Small People Were Trying To Tear Down An Institution’

Forum List

Back