Breaking: Andrew McCabe out at FBI

I have not read a single bit of evidence that McCabe has done anything wrong

Obviously, that is contained in the four-page Memo to be released within the next 5 or 6 days. Otherwise, he would not have been canned the day after his boss read the memo.

As for McCabe having done nothing wrong, I guess you "missed" this little incident.

Clinton ally gave $500K to wife of FBI agent [Andrew McCabe] on email probe
By Daniel Halper

October 24, 2016 | 6:53am
Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, a longtime Clinton confidant, helped steer $675,000 to the election campaign of the wife of an FBI official who went on to lead the probe into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email system, according to a report.

The political action committee of McAuliffe, the Clinton loyalist, gave $467,500 to the state Senate campaign of the wife of Andrew McCabe, who is now deputy director of the FBI, according to the Wall Street Journal.

The report states Jill McCabe received an additional $207,788 from the Virginia Democratic Party, which is heavily influenced by McAuliffe.
Are we back into the early 1800's when everything a wife owns automatically goes to her husband?
She was running for office. She was a Dem. She received contribution from a Dem. Of course that Dem knew Clinton. What big campaign contributor among the Dems didn't?

The FBI didn't feel McCabe needed to recuse himself, so he didn't.

If the memo provides further information, fine.

CNN just announced that he got promoted to a Permanent Vacation and was awarded the distinguished Medal of Wall Mart Happy Face given to only the most courageous greeters!

They also said something about Orange is the new black but who pays attention to CNN anyways?

Can you even imagine rightwingers allowing Bill Clinton while under investigation threaten to fire Kenneth Starr or the Director overseeing the investigation of him or the FBI Director or deputy FBI director??

Your god is a crook, the real deal....
His supporters sound like Putin thugs more and more every day.

I have not read a single bit of evidence that McCabe has done anything wrong except get on the wrong side of Donald Trump for being married to a Democratic candidate for office and for being chosen by Comey, who Trump DID manage to fire. McCabe was cleared to remain on the Hillary investigation when his wife ran. He had nothing to do with her campaign except in the wild imaginations of conspiracy nuts; not that I've heard, anyway.
It is a crying shame what is happening to this country.

Oldlady, usually I stick for ya, but not this time. There is Democratic blood in the water, and all the Leftists are insisting nobody is bleeding, and YOU are buying it!

Seriously, what is wrong with you!

It has been laid out in video after video what was done by these people, but they had no evidence. That is what SESSIONS has been doing, just in case anyone was wondering. This is NOT the collusion/delusion, this is overstepping by OUR law enforcement officials!

I mean, come on Oldlady-----------> Nunez is accused of something, AFTER he seen the evidence. He temporarily steps down, and everything is thrown out against him as basically MALICIOUS. Don't you smell something there?

I promise you that the memo is not the end of this; oh no it isn't. And when the whole story comes out, you are going to be PISSED, and you know why? BECAUSE THE DEMOCRATS PLAYED you, and all their supporters, that is why!
When it all comes out I'll be glad if wrong doers are caught. I want fairly presented, corroborated facts, though. I have no idea what you are referring to about Nunez, and I haven't been paying attention to all the buzz about the "memo." I'll let PBS Newshour and CBS and the NYT sort it out and tell me. Then I'll listen to what Fox has to say. I'm not going to get caught up in a lot of conjecture about this. Sorry.

Well if you are going to listen to what fox has to say, I guess you will. It nothing I'm sure.

Yes lets put all right wing nut jobs that lick Trump's feet in the FBI and CIA. He says Jump , they say How high?

Can you even imagine rightwingers allowing Bill Clinton while under investigation threaten to fire Kenneth Starr or the Director overseeing the investigation of him or the FBI Director or deputy FBI director??

I have not read a single bit of evidence that McCabe has done anything wrong except get on the wrong side of Donald Trump for being married to a Democratic candidate for office and for being chosen by Comey, who Trump DID manage to fire. McCabe was cleared to remain on the Hillary investigation when his wife ran. He had nothing to do with her campaign except in the wild imaginations of conspiracy nuts; not that I've heard, anyway.

Oldlady, usually I stick for ya, but not this time. There is Democratic blood in the water, and all the Leftists are insisting nobody is bleeding, and YOU are buying it!

It has been laid out in video after video what was done by these people, but they had no evidence. That is what SESSIONS has been doing, just in case anyone was wondering. This is NOT the collusion/delusion, this is overstepping by OUR law enforcement officials!

I mean, come on Oldlady-----------> Nunez is accused of something, AFTER he seen the evidence. He temporarily steps down, and everything is thrown out against him as basically MALICIOUS. Don't you smell something there?

I promise you that the memo is not the end of this; oh no it isn't. And when the whole story comes out, you are going to be PISSED, and you know why? BECAUSE THE DEMOCRATS PLAYED you, and all their supporters, that is why!
When it all comes out I'll be glad if wrong doers are caught. I want fairly presented, corroborated facts, though. I have no idea what you are referring to about Nunez, and I haven't been paying attention to all the buzz about the "memo." I'll let PBS Newshour and CBS and the NYT sort it out and tell me. Then I'll listen to what Fox has to say. I'm not going to get caught up in a lot of conjecture about this. Sorry.

Well if you are going to listen to what fox has to say, I guess you will. It nothing I'm sure. Just a lot of baloney to make Mueller look null and void.
I hope so, but I vaguely remember when Hoover turned the FBI into his personal blackmail center. Stuff can happen; you can never be sure they're behaving.

CNN just announced that he got promoted to a Permanent Vacation and was awarded the distinguished Medal of Wall Mart Happy Face given to only the most courageous greeters!

They also said something about Orange is the new black but who pays attention to CNN anyways?

Well if you are going to listen to what fox has to say, I guess you will. It nothing I'm sure.

The odds are pretty high that McCabe will play stool pigeon.

MAYBE 'removed from his post' is Liberal for 'hiding him away in some dark corner in the basement of the FBI yet still allowing him to be an FBI agent', despite the fact that he is a traitor, like they did with Strzok...

McCabe wasn't canned.

Yeah, actually he was. He's just being allowed to not show up for work, count it as vacation and sick days and get a huge FBI retirement package taxpayers will pay for decades.
Markle, where do you get that idea?
The military also has that ability when they retire. They can either choose to be paid for their remaining days off or take them, not showing up until retirement.

I hope so, but I vaguely remember when Hoover turned the FBI into his personal blackmail center. Stuff can happen; you can never be sure they're behaving.

Yes he did; not unlike the Clinton's who had 900 confidential files delivered to the White House on specific people. The Clinton's denied knowing anything about it until the "mysteriously" showed up on a table in the private quarters of the Whitehouse.

The odds are pretty high that McCabe will play stool pigeon.
I hope they squeeze the shite out of him until he rolls over on Mueller, Comey, Lynch, Hillary, and even Obama....

That poses a bit of a dilemma. Is it possible to squeeze the Shit out of someone who is 100% shit? If all of the shit is squeezed, would said person just cease to exist, cease to be, become an Ex-Shit?

Obviously, that is contained in the four-page Memo to be released within the next 5 or 6 days. Otherwise, he would not have been canned the day after his boss read the memo.

As for McCabe having done nothing wrong, I guess you "missed" this little incident.

By Daniel Halper

Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, a longtime Clinton confidant, helped steer $675,000 to the election campaign of the wife of an FBI official who went on to lead the probe into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email system, according to a report.

The political action committee of McAuliffe, the Clinton loyalist, gave $467,500 to the state Senate campaign of the wife of Andrew McCabe, who is now deputy director of the FBI, according to the Wall Street Journal.

The report states Jill McCabe received an additional $207,788 from the Virginia Democratic Party, which is heavily influenced by McAuliffe.

Dude....he wasn't canned. You are in a fantasy.

breaking news
Not exactly news since it's reported the guy was leaving when he had his time in for retirement. And Trump engaged with the Russians during the campaign, so besides your partisan bs, there's no real story.

But I don't understand why FBI personnel rules allow for an agent's spouse to be an elected official in politics. And for that matter, I don't understand why two agents having an affair and sharing office information on emails don't get fired.
Why shouldn't an agent's spouse be in politics? Are all government employees now supposed to be political virgins? Political monks? What gives with that?
still naive.

So you're in favor of the memo being released, Old Lady? Since you maintain that McCabe is innocent of any wrongdoing?
I have not been following "the memo." I lost respect for Nunes when he did his partisan and inappropriate run to Papa back at the beginning of the committee's investigation. It was so outrageous he had to excuse himself from further activity as it's chairman. So I am dubious about his ability to be fair in his presentation. Since I haven't seen it, I am not condemning it, of course not. That would be stupid. Perhaps you should wait, as well, though, before deciding that it is as important as the Sermon on the Mount.

So partisan and outrageous he was cleared of any wrongdoing by the ethics investigation that should never have been called in the first place?

By Daniel Halper

Are we back into the early 1800's when everything a wife owns automatically goes to her husband?
She was running for office. She was a Dem. She received contribution from a Dem. Of course that Dem knew Clinton. What big campaign contributor among the Dems didn't?

The FBI didn't feel McCabe needed to recuse himself, so he didn't.

If the memo provides further information, fine.
then why are you clearing him without that memo?

McCabe wasn't canned.

Yeah, actually he was. He's just being allowed to not show up for work, count it as vacation and sick days and get a huge FBI retirement package taxpayers will pay for decades.

His boss read the four-page memo yesterday and surprising everyone, he was gone today. Everyone expected him to be in office until his official retirement date in March. It is on Fox News with interviews and the White House knew nothing about it and had not participated in the decision. That was covered during the daily news briefing by Sarah Sanders.

By Daniel Halper

He's as close to canned as nearly impossible to fire gubmint parasites usually get.

By Daniel Halper

He's as close to canned as nearly impossible to fire gubmint parasites usually get.

No. Dummy. His retirement has been planned for months.

McCabe wasn't canned.

The military also has that ability when they retire. They can either choose to be paid for their remaining days off or take them, not showing up until retirement.
I know. What I was questioning was why Markle believes he was canned.

Forum List

Back