Breaking: Andrew McCabe out at FBI

Can you even imagine rightwingers allowing Bill Clinton while under investigation threaten to fire Kenneth Starr or the Director overseeing the investigation of him or the FBI Director or deputy FBI director??

Your god is a crook, the real deal....
His supporters sound like Putin thugs more and more every day.

I have not read a single bit of evidence that McCabe has done anything wrong except get on the wrong side of Donald Trump for being married to a Democratic candidate for office and for being chosen by Comey, who Trump DID manage to fire. McCabe was cleared to remain on the Hillary investigation when his wife ran. He had nothing to do with her campaign except in the wild imaginations of conspiracy nuts; not that I've heard, anyway.
It is a crying shame what is happening to this country.
Funny that Obama 'worshippers' can't come up with anything original so they are stealing and attempting to project appropriate deity references (when applied to them) onto Republicans ... simply for pointing out the facts and evidence coming out against their traitors...
WTF are you saying, Easy? If you're going to insult me, at least do it in English.
Prig! Good enough for you?
No one was talking to you, Meathead. And no, "prig" doesn't explain what in hell he was getting at.

breaking news
Not exactly news since it's reported the guy was leaving when he had his time in for retirement. And Trump engaged with the Russians during the campaign, so besides your partisan bs, there's no real story.

But I don't understand why FBI personnel rules allow for an agent's spouse to be an elected official in politics. And for that matter, I don't understand why two agents having an affair and sharing office information on emails don't get fired.
Why shouldn't an agent's spouse be in politics? Are all government employees now supposed to be political virgins? Political monks? What gives with that?

breaking news
Not exactly news since it's reported the guy was leaving when he had his time in for retirement. And Trump engaged with the Russians during the campaign, so besides your partisan bs, there's no real story.

But I don't understand why FBI personnel rules allow for an agent's spouse to be an elected official in politics. And for that matter, I don't understand why two agents having an affair and sharing office information on emails don't get fired.
Why shouldn't an agent's spouse be in politics? Are all government employees now supposed to be political virgins? Political monks? What gives with that?
The DOJ is charged with enforcing campaign rules, and the DOJ is supposed to be non-partisan. Now before all the Trumpbots cry "oh he's been treated so unfair" it was the FBI's NY office that really had it out for Hillary, and that played a role in Comey throwing the Nov surprise that flipped the outcome of the election as much or more than Vlad did. So, there are factions in the FBI that sway in various directions in wanting to hurt politicians, and the Director's job in part is to split it down the middle. I think both sides (and those of us who disliked both) agree Comey was incompetent.

Judges and attoneys get married, but the attorney's don't police the judges. I just thing the FBI and DOJ requires a bit of distance with politics.

Can you even imagine rightwingers allowing Bill Clinton while under investigation threaten to fire Kenneth Starr or the Director overseeing the investigation of him or the FBI Director or deputy FBI director??

I have not read a single bit of evidence that McCabe has done anything wrong except get on the wrong side of Donald Trump for being married to a Democratic candidate for office and for being chosen by Comey, who Trump DID manage to fire. McCabe was cleared to remain on the Hillary investigation when his wife ran. He had nothing to do with her campaign except in the wild imaginations of conspiracy nuts; not that I've heard, anyway.

Oldlady, usually I stick for ya, but not this time. There is Democratic blood in the water, and all the Leftists are insisting nobody is bleeding, and YOU are buying it!

Seriously, what is wrong with you!

It has been laid out in video after video what was done by these people, but they had no evidence. That is what SESSIONS has been doing, just in case anyone was wondering. This is NOT the collusion/delusion, this is overstepping by OUR law enforcement officials!

I mean, come on Oldlady-----------> Nunez is accused of something, AFTER he seen the evidence. He temporarily steps down, and everything is thrown out against him as basically MALICIOUS. Don't you smell something there?

I promise you that the memo is not the end of this; oh no it isn't. And when the whole story comes out, you are going to be PISSED, and you know why? BECAUSE THE DEMOCRATS PLAYED you, and all their supporters, that is why!

McCabe caught calling Putin on his last day!
KhYDNhSQ3O9F9R5o0I_D_xd9ESJJw0t7DtrIXoGz_04.jpg

“Sorry, I failed you Comrade!”

putin-gif-5.gif

Top FBI official Andrew McCabe has been "removed" from his post as deputy director, Fox News is told, leaving the bureau after months of conflict-of-interest complaints from Republicans including President Trump.

Conflict of interest is putting it lightly...

But but MUH RUSSIA!
FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe 'removed' from the bureau

Oldlady, usually I stick for ya, but not this time. There is Democratic blood in the water, and all the Leftists are insisting nobody is bleeding, and YOU are buying it!

It has been laid out in video after video what was done by these people, but they had no evidence. That is what SESSIONS has been doing, just in case anyone was wondering. This is NOT the collusion/delusion, this is overstepping by OUR law enforcement officials!

I mean, come on Oldlady-----------> Nunez is accused of something, AFTER he seen the evidence. He temporarily steps down, and everything is thrown out against him as basically MALICIOUS. Don't you smell something there?

I promise you that the memo is not the end of this; oh no it isn't. And when the whole story comes out, you are going to be PISSED, and you know why? BECAUSE THE DEMOCRATS PLAYED you, and all their supporters, that is why!
When it all comes out I'll be glad if wrong doers are caught. I want fairly presented, corroborated facts, though. I have no idea what you are referring to about Nunez, and I haven't been paying attention to all the buzz about the "memo." I'll let PBS Newshour and CBS and the NYT sort it out and tell me. Then I'll listen to what Fox has to say. I'm not going to get caught up in a lot of conjecture about this. Sorry.

Treason is a crime!

And buzzards got to eat same as worms!

If you think you will win independents with the continued putinesque accusations, you might want to rethink that approach.
A lot of people deserve and should face the firing squad.

Lined up against a wall, shot, and buried in unmarked graves.

There it is.....Putinesque.

You have people here calling for the firing squad on LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS who have not even been accused of any crime. Think about that.

Independents? You think independents are with you?

I have not read a single bit of evidence that McCabe has done anything wrong

Obviously, that is contained in the four-page Memo to be released within the next 5 or 6 days. Otherwise, he would not have been canned the day after his boss read the memo.

As for McCabe having done nothing wrong, I guess you "missed" this little incident.

Clinton ally gave $500K to wife of FBI agent [Andrew McCabe] on email probe
By Daniel Halper

October 24, 2016 | 6:53am
Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, a longtime Clinton confidant, helped steer $675,000 to the election campaign of the wife of an FBI official who went on to lead the probe into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email system, according to a report.

The political action committee of McAuliffe, the Clinton loyalist, gave $467,500 to the state Senate campaign of the wife of Andrew McCabe, who is now deputy director of the FBI, according to the Wall Street Journal.

The report states Jill McCabe received an additional $207,788 from the Virginia Democratic Party, which is heavily influenced by McAuliffe.

McCabe should be fired before he vests his pension.

And then the rest of the Coup/Conspiracy participants should be suspended while an investigation occurs. And then if it is found they abused the power of their positions to attempt to overturn an election, they should be fired, jailed and have their pensions revoked.

And let's throw in Lois Lerner as well.

Last edited:

Obviously, that is contained in the four-page Memo to be released within the next 5 or 6 days. Otherwise, he would not have been canned the day after his boss read the memo.

As for McCabe having done nothing wrong, I guess you "missed" this little incident.

By Daniel Halper

Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, a longtime Clinton confidant, helped steer $675,000 to the election campaign of the wife of an FBI official who went on to lead the probe into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email system, according to a report.

The political action committee of McAuliffe, the Clinton loyalist, gave $467,500 to the state Senate campaign of the wife of Andrew McCabe, who is now deputy director of the FBI, according to the Wall Street Journal.

The report states Jill McCabe received an additional $207,788 from the Virginia Democratic Party, which is heavily influenced by McAuliffe.
McCabe wasn't canned.

By Daniel Halper

It's silly to suggest that someone involved with the Clintons could be involved in a scandal.

When it all comes out I'll be glad if wrong doers are caught. I want fairly presented, corroborated facts, though. I have no idea what you are referring to about Nunez, and I haven't been paying attention to all the buzz about the "memo." I'll let PBS Newshour and CBS and the NYT sort it out and tell me. Then I'll listen to what Fox has to say. I'm not going to get caught up in a lot of conjecture about this. Sorry.

Well if you are going to listen to what fox has to say, I guess you will. It nothing I'm sure. Just a lot of baloney to make Mueller look null and void.

He was forced out and soon he’ll be forced in to a jail cell.

By Daniel Halper

McCabe wasn't canned.

Forum List

Back