Breaking: Andrew McCabe out at FBI

Can you even imagine rightwingers allowing Bill Clinton while under investigation threaten to fire Kenneth Starr or the Director overseeing the investigation of him or the FBI Director or deputy FBI director??

Your god is a crook, the real deal....

Yup, good point. Too bad McCabe wasn't fired, otherwise you may have had a point.
There is a good chance he doesn’t get to finish his vacation. I heard they confiscated his phone and his passport.

Andrew McCabe is not corrupt. That you fuckers are calling him corrupt is a bad sign for America,

You are really failing at this freedom thing.
Freedom is not being excoriated by the other party, just because you don’t care for their policies.

can we have a "lock her up" again?

you're funny....

and mccable still isn't corrupt... unlike Donald.
Lock her up! Justice is supposed to be blind.

Calling Trump a crook after supporting Hillary is hysterical. How can you keep a straight face?

You've become a good little Trump-ologist - A majority of the Progs here didn't support or vote for Hillary.

But keep carrying the Donald water - it's cute!

cafe_beverages-620x263.jpg

What's "cute" is all of the liberals on this board that now claim they didn't support or vote for Hillary!

You're all the same people who claim that you're really moderates whenever liberals get a black eye on an issue. Have enough backbone to admit WHO and WHAT you are, Doc...either that or do some soul searching on whether you really should BE a liberal anymore!

Turns out FBI director Wray got to see the memo and it’s evidence yesterday, and McCabe is out today, per Catherine Herridge.

Last edited:
Can you even imagine rightwingers allowing Bill Clinton while under investigation threaten to fire Kenneth Starr or the Director overseeing the investigation of him or the FBI Director or deputy FBI director??

Yup, good point. Too bad McCabe wasn't fired, otherwise you may have had a point.
There is a good chance he doesn’t get to finish his vacation. I heard they confiscated his phone and his passport.

Can't wait to hear how mean that is...LOL.

How cool is this that McCabe was forced out the night before The State of The Union?

#ReleaseTheMemo

Last edited:
Jill McCabe sucks Donkey Dick and is proud of it while her Cuckold bitch of a husband watches!

Remember Strzok talked of insurance policy regarding Trump in texts, that they discussed in McCabe’s office. It was also his wife that was running for a seat and received donations from Dem Terry McAuliffe, while the investigation was going on.

And it was also Donald who asked him who he voted for. His wife has nothing to do with anything.
Right. She is accepting donations from McAuliffe while he is investigating Trump, offers an insurance policy against Trump, and never recused himself.
And his text messages now go missing,
OH MY LORD!

That's a LIE, a big fat lie....

His wife ran for office years ago, and received funds for her campaign from a PAC that also gave even larger amounts to other Democratic candidates running....

And his wife's campaign was over and she lost months BEFORE he even became the deputy FBI director, before there was even an FBI investigation on the Hillary server.

INFORM YOURSELF

BEFORE you spout the crook n chief bull crap lies.

Andrew McCabe - Wikipedia

The Inspector General of the Department of Justice and the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee are investigating McCabe for concerns that he should have recused himself from the investigation of Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server because of a potential conflict of interest caused by donations to his wife's Virginia State Senate campaign.[13][14] FBI documents released in January 2018 showed that McCabe had in 2015, before his wife ran for political office in Virginia, notified the FBI about his wife's plans and consulted with the FBI about how he would avoid a conflict of interest.[15] The documents showed that McCabe followed FBI protocol regarding potential conflicts of interest.[16] McCabe did not oversee the Hillary Clinton email server probe while his wife was running for office and he was excluded from FBI investigations into public corruption cases in Virginia.[15] According to USA Today, "the internal documents, published on the FBI's website, support what the bureau has asserted previously: that McCabe had no conflicts when he assumed oversight of the Clinton investigation. His role began in February 2016, following his appointment as deputy director and three months after his wife, Jill McCabe, lost her bid for a state Senate seat."[15]
Do you think that's why CNN published that article on the advantages of cuckolding? They knew McCabe was going to resign perhaps?

His supporters sound like Putin thugs more and more every day.

I have not read a single bit of evidence that McCabe has done anything wrong except get on the wrong side of Donald Trump for being married to a Democratic candidate for office and for being chosen by Comey, who Trump DID manage to fire. McCabe was cleared to remain on the Hillary investigation when his wife ran. He had nothing to do with her campaign except in the wild imaginations of conspiracy nuts; not that I've heard, anyway.
It is a crying shame what is happening to this country.

McCABE INITIATED WH MEETING THAT RESULTED IN LEAK

'Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe asked to speak privately with White House chief of staff Reince Priebus following a February 2017 intelligence briefing.' What was said between them was leaked to and reported by CNN.

New Book: McCabe Initiated White House Meeting That Led To Leak

Mr. 'Insurance Policy' was already working to betray the President.

I have not read a single bit of evidence that McCabe has done anything wrong except get on the wrong side of Donald Trump for being married to a Democratic candidate for office and for being chosen by Comey, who Trump DID manage to fire. McCabe was cleared to remain on the Hillary investigation when his wife ran. He had nothing to do with her campaign except in the wild imaginations of conspiracy nuts; not that I've heard, anyway.

So you're in favor of the memo being released, Old Lady? Since you maintain that McCabe is innocent of any wrongdoing?

That is sickening, OldLady, and you should feel embarrassed.

Funny that Obama 'worshippers' can't come up with anything original so they are stealing and attempting to project appropriate deity references (when applied to them) onto Republicans ... simply for pointing out the facts and evidence coming out against their traitors...

So you're in favor of the memo being released, Old Lady? Since you maintain that McCabe is innocent of any wrongdoing?
The new Director of the FBI just reviewed the Summary of Evidence and immediately forced McCabe out. Snowflakes would have you believe that is nothing but 'insignificant coincidence'. :p

How about this!

Breaking!

Stunning Report: FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe Caught Leaking After Admitting 'Trump-Russia' Collusion Story Was 'Bullsh*t'

I have not been following "the memo." I lost respect for Nunes when he did his partisan and inappropriate run to Papa back at the beginning of the committee's investigation. It was so outrageous he had to excuse himself from further activity as it's chairman. So I am dubious about his ability to be fair in his presentation. Since I haven't seen it, I am not condemning it, of course not. That would be stupid. Perhaps you should wait, as well, though, before deciding that it is as important as the Sermon on the Mount.

Totally why they did it. That and the relationship between Comey and Mueller!

Breaking News:

Liberals are immigrating to Cuba today at a never before seen pace!

Long lines seen at Miami Airport.

Boats crowding South Beach with libtards scrambling to flee America.

Hopefully some of them will just drown!

Jill McCabe sucks Donkey Dick and is proud of it while her Cuckold bitch of a husband watches!

And it was also Donald who asked him who he voted for. His wife has nothing to do with anything.
Right. She is accepting donations from McAuliffe while he is investigating Trump, offers an insurance policy against Trump, and never recused himself.
And his text messages now go missing,
OH MY LORD!

That's a LIE, a big fat lie....

His wife ran for office years ago, and received funds for her campaign from a PAC that also gave even larger amounts to other Democratic candidates running....

And his wife's campaign was over and she lost months BEFORE he even became the deputy FBI director, before there was even an FBI investigation on the Hillary server.

INFORM YOURSELF

BEFORE you spout the crook n chief bull crap lies.

Andrew McCabe - Wikipedia

The Inspector General of the Department of Justice and the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee are investigating McCabe for concerns that he should have recused himself from the investigation of Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server because of a potential conflict of interest caused by donations to his wife's Virginia State Senate campaign.[13][14] FBI documents released in January 2018 showed that McCabe had in 2015, before his wife ran for political office in Virginia, notified the FBI about his wife's plans and consulted with the FBI about how he would avoid a conflict of interest.[15] The documents showed that McCabe followed FBI protocol regarding potential conflicts of interest.[16] McCabe did not oversee the Hillary Clinton email server probe while his wife was running for office and he was excluded from FBI investigations into public corruption cases in Virginia.[15] According to USA Today, "the internal documents, published on the FBI's website, support what the bureau has asserted previously: that McCabe had no conflicts when he assumed oversight of the Clinton investigation. His role began in February 2016, following his appointment as deputy director and three months after his wife, Jill McCabe, lost her bid for a state Senate seat."[15]
Do you think that's why CNN published that article on the advantages of cuckolding? They knew McCabe was going to resign perhaps?

That is sickening, OldLady, and you should feel embarrassed.

What is sickening about it? Some of the things I say here I feel ashamed of myself for, but this isn't one of them.

You’d lose respect for anyone that would uphold the rule of law.

McCabe and his posse should face a firing squad.

I have not been following "the memo." I lost respect for Nunes when he did his partisan and inappropriate run to Papa back at the beginning of the committee's investigation. It was so outrageous he had to excuse himself from further activity as it's chairman. So I am dubious about his ability to be fair in his presentation. Since I haven't seen it, I am not condemning it, of course not. That would be stupid. Perhaps you should wait, as well, though, before deciding that it is as important as the Sermon on the Mount.

Funny that Obama 'worshippers' can't come up with anything original so they are stealing and attempting to project appropriate deity references (when applied to them) onto Republicans ... simply for pointing out the facts and evidence coming out against their traitors...
WTF are you saying, Easy? If you're going to insult me, at least do it in English.

Forum List

Back