Breaking: Andrew McCabe out at FBI

Chop the FBI's head off.......then do the same to the CIA...

Obama corrupted everything. Justice Department, NOAA, IRS, EPA, DOE, NASA, ATF, FBI, CIA, Labor Board, you name it.

He used the government for his filthy ass political agenda.

It is time to drain that swamp.

They never fought to keep it sealed, but to be allowed to review it to make certain no national security methods would be exposed, before it was released. That’s a huge difference.
House panel poised to vote on surveillance memo release, as FBI boss pays visit to Hill

The FBI Boss - Wray - forcing McCabe out after visiting the Hill and reviewing the 'SUMMARY OF EVIDENCE' (aka 'the memo') is an acknowledgment of how serious this is and the FBI's treason by Comey, McCabe, Strzok et al is TRUE!
But.........but.......but the Democrats have released their own version of the memo stating that the official memo is just Republican talking points.

This explains why they're fighting to keep it hidden.
Educate yourselves people.

The DOJ was fighting to keep it sealed, not the GOP

Democrats have argued Americans are stupid to understand the memo and to keep it sealed.

The Director of the FBI, having seen / read the SUMMARY OF EVIDENCE just forced the Deputy Director of the FBI out, acknowledging the crimes that have been perpetrated and trying to get ahead of the $HIT $TORM coming once the Summary is released....

CNN and MSNBC mentioned the IG report that is due soon as maybe factoring into the decision. They don't mention "the memo" because it is bullshit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, this is great, and every Leftist on here is now going to be forced on DEFENSE from the date of the memo release, all the way through the midterms, where they are going to crushed-)

Say what?

CNN and MSNBC mentioned the IG report that is due soon as maybe factoring into the decision. They don't mention "the memo" because it is bullshit.

Wow...so you are the FBI Director??
You must be to know it's contents...so you also head up some kind of investigation into this memo?

You people are certifiable. This is a memo produced by congressional staffers. You've not seen it and THE PRESIDENT hasn't seen it. That fact
doesn't stop you from convicting FBI leaders. It is awesome to watch you work.

Easy, posting you here since you funny’ed my other post. The doj is who I am speaking of, not the fbi. I have read the doj’s letter. That was their concern
Why would Former Federal Prosecutors call for Nunez to be prosecuted if the memo gets released?

That's just so strange.
This is a THREAT to Nunes to get him to keep this hidden.

One argument given for this is that releasing it would give away Intel Collection methods.

Lets please remember corruption starts at the top this is Obama's mess.
I was not aware that Obama was still President.

He's probably still President of that secret society! Oh, would it not be so special if all of this has Obama's fingerprints ll over it and he winds up with an extended stay at Club Fed!

So if you can't see that big truck roaring down the street and bearing on you, it doesn't exist?

:laugh:

ADD MCCABE TO THE LONG - AND GROWING LIST - OF ANTI-TRUMP PRO-HILLARY EXTREMISTS IN THE LIBERAL MEDIA AND IN THE (OBAMA HOLDOVER) GOVT WHO HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED, FIRED, FORCED OUT, ETC...

:thewave:

Like leaking all that classified intel by Reality Winner Leftist Trump Hater didn’t already do that?

Why would Former Federal Prosecutors call for Nunez to be prosecuted if the memo gets released?

That's just so strange.

One argument given for this is that releasing it would give away Intel Collection methods.

Can you even imagine rightwingers allowing Bill Clinton while under investigation threaten to fire Kenneth Starr or the Director overseeing the investigation of him or the FBI Director or deputy FBI director??

Your god is a crook, the real deal....

Easy, posting you here since you funny’ed my other post. The doj is who I am speaking of, not the fbi. I have read the doj’s letter. That was their concern

That's just so strange.

Oh I agree that there is legitimate concern for data collection methods, but the SUMMARY OF EVIDENCE is just that, a summary, and what is in the memo can easily be released without revealing any methods. Using that as THE excuse not to release the Summary is just that - an EXCUSE. (And as far as the 'funny', I probably 'fat-fingered' the wrong response..)

Take a leave, traitor.

Going on "vacation" until he retires.

Well, ain't that handy?

More like he knows what's coming out in the memo and it ain't pretty for this traitor.

Got an insurance policy, Andy?

He's retiring 2 weeks earlier than planned on full pay.

The memo was written by C grabber fans only.
I presume you favor releasing the counter memo ?
Traitor? How do you know mr patriot?
Mueller sideline him 6 months ago

Can you even imagine rightwingers allowing Bill Clinton while under investigation threaten to fire Kenneth Starr or the Director overseeing the investigation of him or the deputy FBI director??

Your god is crook, the real deal....
Can you imagine the threats the left has recently made about this memo coming from the right?

There is just a good feeling when you see corrupt people be shown the door.

I’d feel better if they were shown the door to a jail cell.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back