Breaking: Andrew McCabe out at FBI

Remember Strzok talked of insurance policy regarding Trump in texts, that they discussed in McCabe’s office. It was also his wife that was running for a seat and received donations from Dem Terry McAuliffe, while the investigation was going on.

And it was also Donald who asked him who he voted for. His wife has nothing to do with anything.
Right. She is accepting donations from McAuliffe while he is investigating Trump, offers an insurance policy against Trump, and never recused himself.
And his text messages now go missing,
OH MY LORD!

That's a LIE, a big fat lie....

His wife ran for office years ago, and received funds for her campaign from a PAC that also gave even larger amounts to other Democratic candidates running....

And his wife's campaign was over and she lost months BEFORE he even became the deputy FBI director, before there was even an FBI investigation on the Hillary server.

INFORM YOURSELF

BEFORE you spout the crook n chief bull crap lies.

Andrew McCabe - Wikipedia

The Inspector General of the Department of Justice and the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee are investigating McCabe for concerns that he should have recused himself from the investigation of Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server because of a potential conflict of interest caused by donations to his wife's Virginia State Senate campaign.[13][14] FBI documents released in January 2018 showed that McCabe had in 2015, before his wife ran for political office in Virginia, notified the FBI about his wife's plans and consulted with the FBI about how he would avoid a conflict of interest.[15] The documents showed that McCabe followed FBI protocol regarding potential conflicts of interest.[16] McCabe did not oversee the Hillary Clinton email server probe while his wife was running for office and he was excluded from FBI investigations into public corruption cases in Virginia.[15] According to USA Today, "the internal documents, published on the FBI's website, support what the bureau has asserted previously: that McCabe had no conflicts when he assumed oversight of the Clinton investigation. His role began in February 2016, following his appointment as deputy director and three months after his wife, Jill McCabe, lost her bid for a state Senate seat."[15]

Can you even imagine rightwingers allowing Bill Clinton while under investigation threaten to fire Kenneth Starr or the Director overseeing the investigation of him or the FBI Director or deputy FBI director??

Your god is a crook, the real deal....
From cnn-
Fighting back
Realizing that the impeachment process was judged in the political, not legal arena, Clinton his team fought back in the court of public opinion. Not only did they continue to deny having done anything warranting impeachment, but they also went on the offensive by painting Independent Prosecutor Starr as a fierce partisan, part of what Hillary Clinton called a "vast right-wing conspiracy," that didn't really care about what the framers intended to mean by high crimes and misdemeanors. Clinton's supporters suggested that Starr, along with Speaker Gingrich, trumped up an irrelevant affair to bring down the president.

The strategy worked like a charm. While the House Republicans voted to impeach President Clinton they could not obtain any substantial Democratic support which would have been essential to giving the charges bipartisan legitimacy. In the Senate, there were enough Republicans who didn't believe the charges warranted Clinton's removal from office.
Recalling the strategy that he helped to put into place, Clinton advisor Dick Morris said: "Clinton only survived a special prosecutor because he made Ken Starr the enemy."
Bill Clinton demonized Ken Starr -- can Trump do the same to Mueller? (Opinion) - CNN

Maybe you aren’t old enough to remember the attacks.

No, they had not seen it, and had been told they would release the evidence behind it, which I understand they are trying to do.
Easy, posting you here since you funny’ed my other post. The doj is who I am speaking of, not the fbi. I have read the doj’s letter. That was their concern
Why would Former Federal Prosecutors call for Nunez to be prosecuted if the memo gets released?

That's just so strange.
This is a THREAT to Nunes to get him to keep this hidden.

One argument given for this is that releasing it would give away Intel Collection methods.
Oh I agree that there is legitimate concern for data collection methods, but the SUMMARY OF EVIDENCE is just that, a summary, and what is in the memo can easily be released without revealing any methods. Using that as THE excuse not to release the Summary is just that - an EXCUSE. (And as far as the 'funny', I probably 'fat-fingered' the wrong response..)

Andrew McCabe is not corrupt. That you fuckers are calling him corrupt is a bad sign for America,

You are really failing at this freedom thing.
Freedom is not being excoriated by the other party, just because you don’t care for their policies.

Can you even imagine rightwingers allowing Bill Clinton while under investigation threaten to fire Kenneth Starr or the Director overseeing the investigation of him or the FBI Director or deputy FBI director??

Yup, good point. Too bad McCabe wasn't fired, otherwise you may have had a point.

A lot of people deserve and should face the firing squad.

Lined up against a wall, shot, and buried in unmarked graves.

Your boyfriend just left you and this is all you have to say?

Shouldn’t you be chasing him down and finding a crooked FISA Judge to get you two hitched before he goes to prison?

Andrew McCabe is not corrupt. That you fuckers are calling him corrupt is a bad sign for America,

Freedom is not being excoriated by the other party, just because you don’t care for their policies.

can we have a "lock her up" again?

you're funny....

and mccable still isn't corrupt... unlike Donald.

they aren't interested in freedom or in having the truth about criminal Donald come out.... so the orange one's adherants feel the need to lie for him.

treasonous loons.
We feel your pain.

No, they had not seen it, and had been told they would release the evidence behind it, which I understand they are trying to do.
Easy, posting you here since you funny’ed my other post. The doj is who I am speaking of, not the fbi. I have read the doj’s letter. That was their concern
Why would Former Federal Prosecutors call for Nunez to be prosecuted if the memo gets released?

That's just so strange.
This is a THREAT to Nunes to get him to keep this hidden.

One argument given for this is that releasing it would give away Intel Collection methods.
Oh I agree that there is legitimate concern for data collection methods, but the SUMMARY OF EVIDENCE is just that, a summary, and what is in the memo can easily be released without revealing any methods. Using that as THE excuse not to release the Summary is just that - an EXCUSE. (And as far as the 'funny', I probably 'fat-fingered' the wrong response..)
Unlike Democrats, I don't think the American people are too stupid to read the Summary of Evidence without seeing all the collected background evidence and figure out what went on.

And you have nothing but innuendo. We have texts talking of the insurance policy in McCabes office, and his suddenly missing texts.

you're funny....

Breaking News Update!

DUutMvdW0AE_NsL

Jill McCabe sucks Donkey Dick and is proud of it while her Cuckold bitch of a husband watches!

Remember Strzok talked of insurance policy regarding Trump in texts, that they discussed in McCabe’s office. It was also his wife that was running for a seat and received donations from Dem Terry McAuliffe, while the investigation was going on.

And it was also Donald who asked him who he voted for. His wife has nothing to do with anything.
Right. She is accepting donations from McAuliffe while he is investigating Trump, offers an insurance policy against Trump, and never recused himself.
And his text messages now go missing,
OH MY LORD!

That's a LIE, a big fat lie....

His wife ran for office years ago, and received funds for her campaign from a PAC that also gave even larger amounts to other Democratic candidates running....

And his wife's campaign was over and she lost months BEFORE he even became the deputy FBI director, before there was even an FBI investigation on the Hillary server.

INFORM YOURSELF

BEFORE you spout the crook n chief bull crap lies.

Andrew McCabe - Wikipedia

The Inspector General of the Department of Justice and the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee are investigating McCabe for concerns that he should have recused himself from the investigation of Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server because of a potential conflict of interest caused by donations to his wife's Virginia State Senate campaign.[13][14] FBI documents released in January 2018 showed that McCabe had in 2015, before his wife ran for political office in Virginia, notified the FBI about his wife's plans and consulted with the FBI about how he would avoid a conflict of interest.[15] The documents showed that McCabe followed FBI protocol regarding potential conflicts of interest.[16] McCabe did not oversee the Hillary Clinton email server probe while his wife was running for office and he was excluded from FBI investigations into public corruption cases in Virginia.[15] According to USA Today, "the internal documents, published on the FBI's website, support what the bureau has asserted previously: that McCabe had no conflicts when he assumed oversight of the Clinton investigation. His role began in February 2016, following his appointment as deputy director and three months after his wife, Jill McCabe, lost her bid for a state Senate seat."[15]

And you have nothing but innuendo. We have texts talking of the insurance policy in McCabes office, and his suddenly missing texts.

you're funny....

that's funny. we have fact. and we see what's going on. but keep pretending.

Forum List

Back