BREAKING: Assassination attempt on Robert F Kennedy Jr.

There were a lot of people armed at the Capitol on January 6. When Trump was informed armed men were attempting to attend his rally, he gave the order to let them through.

"They're not here to harm ME."
You dumb shit.

The only person shot on 1/6 was an unarmed White Veteran woman, by a hate mongering Negro government thug.

I knew this sh*t would eventually happen. The guy has been denied Secret Service Protection. The Deep State fears this guy because he can have the power to uncover how his dad and uncle were taken out. This man has a vengeance and now he's basically a bigger threat than Trump if you think about it.

EXCLUSIVE: Armed Man Arrested at Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Event in L.A.https://t.co/5z4Vr64mrW

— Robert F. Kennedy Jr (@RobertKennedyJr) September 16, 2023
Are you nuts! Bob Jr is just a big mouth whack job! The shit he claims are off the planet! He's not worth killing!

We would have to start prosecuting criminal political whores to achieve that.

The US Govt is a failed state by definition.
Cheer up. You have obviously never been to one, only reading about them.

You're a bed wetter and you're objective is to create a failed state. Even if you're too fuckin stupid to see that is what you're being used to do.

Given that Democrats have to live in the state they create, why would any sane person support the creation of a failed state? It's the Republican Party who keep crashsing the economy and the Democrats who keep stitching it back together again.

I repeat this statement to emphasize: Every accusation from the Trump Cult, is a confession. They're projecting what is happening in their party, onto Democrats, and the two parties, at this point, couldn't be more different.

Even if you're too fuckin stupid to see that is what you're being used to do.

You're a bed wetter and you're objective is to create a failed state. Even if you're too fuckin stupid to see that is what you're being used to do.
1694881027349.png

1694881113918.png

1694881171216.png

No he isn't polling at 19%. For a guy who is always demanding links, you don't spend any time reading them.

You fucking moron, your poll is from July.

Current liberal darling 538 has him at 19%

Are you ever not a lying sack of KKKanadian shit moron? Ever?

No he wouldn't. No Democrats or Independents would vote for this clown. Every time he makes a speech in public, he loses more support.
Please explain how Kennedy loses support "every time he makes a speech in public" when your link from months ago has him polling lower than my current link, Simp. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Given that Democrats have to live in the state they create,
Once again you demonstrate your colossal ignorance on the USA. Dimwingers create shithole states like KKKalifornia and NY, then flee in droves to red states.

Moron.

There were a lot of people armed at the Capitol on January 6. When Trump was informed armed men were attempting to attend his rally, he gave the order to let them through.

"They're not here to harm ME."
And?

Go eat a bag of dicks with Xiden in Beijing you fucking traitor.
Do Not Type, Edit or Make Any Changes Within The Quote Box. It Is Against USMB Rules of Posting Guidelines.

You are Thread Banned.

Go eat a bag of dicks with Xiden in Beijing you fucking traitor.
Do Not Type, Edit or Make Any Changes Within The Quote Box. It Is Against USMB Rules of Posting Guidelines.

You are Thread Banned.

I knew this sh*t would eventually happen. The guy has been denied Secret Service Protection. The Deep State fears this guy because he can have the power to uncover how his dad and uncle were taken out. This man has a vengeance and now he's basically a bigger threat than Trump if you think about it.

EXCLUSIVE: Armed Man Arrested at Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Event in L.A.https://t.co/5z4Vr64mrW

— Robert F. Kennedy Jr (@RobertKennedyJr) September 16, 2023
To be absolutely accurate we know the man was armed and was impersonating a federal marshall--he even had a badge somehow--and falsely represented himself as a member of Kennedy's security detail. We don't know for certain if his intent was assassinating Kennedy but it is certainly reasonable to think that could be a possibility.

Forum List

Back