Breaking! Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Tops Biden In New Favorability Poll

The part I left out is that if it comes down to their last resort of the courts and prisons not stopping Trump that they decide to execute Phase Three and literally take him out, they will stage it to appear (a la Lee Harvey Oswald, or use the MSM to claim) that the assassin was a bereaved ex-Trump/MAGA supporter gone rogue so disillusioned he was with the Donald and had to be stopped at any cost (the justification the left used to explain their steal of the 2020 election as per the Time Magazine 2/3/21 article by Molly Ball: The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election ), proving Trump WAS this existential threat and that MAGA is this dangerous cult needing further police action!

You see, the CIA has killed American presidents before. :smoke:

No.... The CIA has only existed since just before WW2. I also can't believe any theory or story for certain. There may have been agents involved, and high ranking people in the system. It was the efforts of sociopath criminals. Not a matter of policy or something a majority would support.

I still can't believe all the facts are not out yet.

Forum List

Back