BREAKING: At least 10 feared dead from mass shooting in Dayton, OH

Seems firearms are never the problem when white guys kill just a mental problems WH press core could have written part of the mass murderers manifesto
Lol
Blame the individual not a firearm
Blame the individual and the easy access to firearms that allow him to kill many people quickly.

It isn't easy access to guns.....he had to pass the background checks you morons said would keep people like him from getting guns......
It's too easy to get guns.

No...it isn't ....we have 600 million guns in private hands...how many were used last year in mass shootings....all types, shotguns, pistols, rifles? 12.

12...... attacks..... 600 million guns, with over 17.25 million people carrying guns for self defense...

How many killed the entire year..... 93.

Bees and wasps kill more people than that each year....

Cars killed over 38,000 people that year.

Knives are used to murder over 1,500 people each year,

Clubs killed over 400, as did bare hands....

You are an idiot.....
600 million?
That's more than one per person.

And you think it's not too easy to get guns?

Well and good...now answer my question.

Sure. It was already in what I said. No one law will stop it. Same as with other crimes. But each law individually has the ability to reduce some aspect of gun deaths.

What law stopped this weekend's shootings? Or what new law would have?
Why have any laws at all?
Because without laws, all the illegals would get a piece of Coyote!!!!
Pervert.
You asked, simply stating truth!

Hmmm..they do seem to have something in common..i just quite put my finger on it..i know..it's the glasses!

111-jpg.272735
Besides all DemonRATS....YOU mean
Liar...not that that's news to most of us. Just make it up as you go along, eh? El Paso was one of yours--so was Gilroy..own it....and don't deflect to some tired lie about how since one put an enviro message in with his hatred spewing manifesto about Illegals..that somehow that transformed him into an instant leftist..that shit is so lame!
More FAKE NEWS from a former Internal Affairs scumbag....hang them police, no matter what....bastard!...oops that was Wry catcher... but you are both scumbags and FAKE NEWS peddlers

Sure. It was already in what I said. No one law will stop it. Same as with other crimes. But each law individually has the ability to reduce some aspect of gun deaths.

Why have any laws at all?

See your problem is...you can't come out and admit if someone wants a gun they'll get one.

I know for a fact if for some reason I was unable to pass a background check I could buy virtually any gun I want on the black market in less than 24 hours. Guns you'll never confiscate.

Laws do their part on weeding out the obvious crazies but are useless if someone truly wants a gun to do evil.

This is just a brutal fact

Aren’t we kind of saying the same thing?

I'm saying you all want some new law...and it'll be just as impotent if some nut really wants a gun

Do you honestly think the guns used in Chicago and Baltimore, etc are legally bought? The black marketis thriving...I know this my husband deals with clients everyday who tell him

Hmmm..they do seem to have something in common..i just quite put my finger on it..i know..it's the glasses!

111-jpg.272735
Besides all DemonRATS....YOU mean
Liar...not that that's news to most of us. Just make it up as you go along, eh? El Paso was one of yours--so was Gilroy..own it....and don't deflect to some tired lie about how since one put an enviro message in with his hatred spewing manifesto about Illegals..that somehow that transformed him into an instant leftist..that shit is so lame!
More FAKE NEWS from a former Internal Affairs scumbag....hang them police, no matter what....bastard!
LOL...your meds kicking in? That was the other guy, doofus...Although I do think that those who police the police..have the hardest job of all.

All the documents are on public viewing..so where is the 'fake' part? Oh..is it any part that doesn't fit your lil narrative/LOL!

How have loosening gun laws worked with mass shootings?

Hint: they haven’t.
IF making laws stronger can save just ONE mass shooting it'd be worth it

What law would do that, Einstein?

What law that is not already on the books will prevent someone hell bent on getting a gun?
The point is no law is 100% effective. So if that is the angle you are going to take, why have any laws at all? After all, despite the laws, we still have murder, rape, robbery and drunk and disorderly.

I realize that the pro gun rights side gets concerned at the thought of any increased regulation and the NRA starts up with “they are going to take all your guns and abolish the second amendment”. Well that is nuts. Very few propose confiscating all guns and the only way to abolish the 2nd Amendment is by amending the Constitution. Considering the vast majority of amendments fail, and the country as a whole is pro some gun rights at the least, it ain’t going to happen.

The only thing this hysteria does is prevent any meaningful conversation on the topic.

The ones proposing banning all guns are the ones running for President on the democrat ticket, their congressmen and members of the senate...other than them...who else really matters....

The problem is, nothing you guys offer is effective, at all.......name one thing that would have kept these shooters from killing those people...

Gilroy...legally bought the gun, 3 dead

Ohio, legally bought the gun , 9 dead

El Paso, legally bought the gun 20 dead...

Now, you guys want to ban all 18 million Semi-auto rifles for 32 dead.....

A 5 shot, tube fed, pump action shotgun was used to kill 20 people and wound 40 in Russia......

so tell us how it is all about those rifles?

Two nines did a helluva job in the VA Tech shooting
You sound..gleeful.

iu

What law that is not already on the books will prevent someone hell bent on getting a gun?
The point is no law is 100% effective. So if that is the angle you are going to take, why have any laws at all? After all, despite the laws, we still have murder, rape, robbery and drunk and disorderly.

I realize that the pro gun rights side gets concerned at the thought of any increased regulation and the NRA starts up with “they are going to take all your guns and abolish the second amendment”. Well that is nuts. Very few propose confiscating all guns and the only way to abolish the 2nd Amendment is by amending the Constitution. Considering the vast majority of amendments fail, and the country as a whole is pro some gun rights at the least, it ain’t going to happen.

The only thing this hysteria does is prevent any meaningful conversation on the topic.

The ones proposing banning all guns are the ones running for President on the democrat ticket, their congressmen and members of the senate...other than them...who else really matters....

The problem is, nothing you guys offer is effective, at all.......name one thing that would have kept these shooters from killing those people...

A 5 shot, tube fed, pump action shotgun was used to kill 20 people and wound 40 in Russia......

You sound..gleeful.

iu

Facts can be brutal, snowflake. Man up, pussy

So you believe we should have no laws
People can break them anyway

So you believe we should have no laws
People can break them anyway

I never said that, dumbass. Go annoy someone else

You sound..gleeful.

iu

LOL! As if you know shit about any man that doesn't come with batteries required.

You like this shyte..it gets your lil Irish pink guts just a-trembling...everyone can see it. As you comment on just what gun is best for mass murder.

But you're all about the sanctity of life...well..for 9 months anyway...Queen of the Hypocrites.

Last edited:

You sound..gleeful.

iu

LOL! As if you know shit about any man that doesn't come with batteries required.

You like this shyte..it gets your lil Irish pink guts just a-trembling...everyone can see it. As you comment on just what gun is best for mass murder.

But you're all about the sanctity of life...well..for 9 months anyway...Queen of the Hypocrites.

Cease trolling

You sound..gleeful.

iu

Cease trolling
Ditto

You sound..gleeful.

iu

Cease trolling
Ditto
:blahblah::gay:

How have loosening gun laws worked with mass shootings?

Hint: they haven’t.

Wrong....nothing you propose will do that..at all.....

So.....El Paso shooter....a racist due to his extremist environmental views

Ohio....an Elizabeth Warren supporting, regisered democrat.....

Notice any pattern here....

I do notice a pattern..disturbed white guy..disturbed white guy..oh and hey look..another disturbed white guy--all killing people.

And a bunch of card carrying NRA apologists lying for all it is worth....

Last edited:

I do notice a pattern..disturbed white buy..disturbed white guy..oh and hey look..another disturbed white guy.

Yes....3...

And the 10,982 gun murders in 2017, the majority of those are black males murdering other black males....but 10,000 vs the 3 guys.....yeah....you sooo have a point.

I do notice a pattern..disturbed white buy..disturbed white guy..oh and hey look..another disturbed white guy.

Yes....3...

And the 10,982 gun murders in 2017, the majority of those are black males murdering other black males....but 10,000 vs the 3 guys.....yeah....you sooo have a point.
Same tired talking points...oh you sooo..don't have a point. 3 in two weeks? But hey..as long as blacks are murdering blacks..that makes it all OK?

You take false equivalency to levels never dreamed of.

Yes....3...

Same tired talking points...oh you sooo..don't have a point. 3 in two weeks? But hey..as long as blacks are murdering blacks..that makes it all OK?

You take false equivalency to levels never dreamed of.

Nope...that wasn't the debate point.....the debate point was white guys shooting people, as if that made it worse...... since you are an actual racist, being a left winger....young black men murdering young black men doesn't matter to you as long as the survivors make it to the ballot box every two years...

Forum List

Back