BREAKING: Audio Emerges Of Jimmy Kimmel Allegedly Using ‘N-Word,’ Report Says

Um... So what?

I absolutely abhor the word. But how does the fact that Jimmy Kimmel used the word 24 years have any impact on anything that happens today?

Besides, if he was imitating Snoop Dogg, I would think it would be damn near impossible to do that and not use the word...
His world..... his values....time to live what ya promote......SEEYABYE.........best thing we can do is scour all these celebs sights and rid ourselves of them thru their own words...

Um... So what?

I absolutely abhor the word. But how does the fact that Jimmy Kimmel used the word 24 years have any impact on anything that happens today?

Besides, if he was imitating Snoop Dogg, I would think it would be damn near impossible to do that and not use the word...
His world..... his values....time to live what ya promote......SEEYABYE.........best thing we can do is scour all these celebs sights and rid ourselves of them thru their own words...

I would feel sorry for jimmy....but that sanctimonious crap he attacked Trump supporters with makes me a lot less sympathetic for the loss of his career and his ability to appear with democrat party leaders.....

So...

Jimmy, the tard of all tards has programmed many over the years. With his programming comes an automatic vote for Mexicrats...Does anyone here regret allowing his programming now?

Um... So what?

HAHAHA What planet are you living on? This is America in 2020. Any infraction, no matter how minor, deemed politically incorrect by the BLM mob means your career and life is pretty much over. It doesn't matter that Kimmel used the n-word in a comedy skit. He's white. That's not allowed.

Jimmy, the tard of all tards has programmed many over the years. With his programming comes an automatic vote for Mexicrats...Does anyone here regret allowing his programming now?

That's a big 'who cares'

That's a big 'who cares'
So today you don't care who uses the N word? Weren't you ruining lives of people who used it yesterday?

That's a big 'who cares'
So today you don't care who uses the N word? Weren't you ruining lives of people who used it yesterday?

No. Do you watch Jimmy Kimmel?

That's a big 'who cares'

I thought you SJW warriors cared?

Oh I get it....only when the right does it?

You now look the clown you are

That's a big 'who cares'

Why are you calling me an SJW, clown?

That's a big 'who cares'

Believe it or not, we actually read the mentally ill garbage you post.

That's a big 'who cares'

Of course not, but I do want to see Jimmy Snivel have to grovel for forgiveness just like Jimmy Fallon had to for doing something equally benign. I just love to see the idiocy of Social Justice run amok.

Tear down his statue!

Liberals...since there is no JK statue, pass the hat and get one made quickly so you can tear it down. Worthiest cause you possibley could support this evening! Better hurry---there'll be a new hate directive out first thing tomorrow.

That's a big 'who cares'

Believe it or not, we actually read the mentally ill garbage you post.

Let me know when you decide to make a point, champ.

That's a big 'who cares'

Of course not, but I do want to see Jimmy Snivel have to grovel for forgiveness just like Jimmy Fallon had to for doing something equally benign. I just love to see the idiocy of Social Justice run amok.

Great. I don't watch Jimmy Kimmel. Carry on with your crusade.

Um... So what?

And your excuse for him doing blackface is?

Forum List

Back