BREAKING: Audio Emerges Of Jimmy Kimmel Allegedly Using ‘N-Word,’ Report Says

Jimmy, the tard of all tards has programmed many over the years. With his programming comes an automatic vote for Mexicrats...Does anyone here regret allowing his programming now?

That's a big 'who cares'

I thought you SJW warriors cared?

Oh I get it....only when the right does it?

You now look the clown you are

Why are you calling me an SJW, clown?
Believe it or not, we actually read the mentally ill garbage you post.

Let me know when you decide to make a point, champ.
Aw! The witless TT responds with a weak retort...

Kimmel is a good Hollywood liberal now so all of his past racist and sexist stuff is a big nothing to see here. There however are those of us who remember Kimmel and his The Man Show days before he became woke to be accepted in Hollywood. If any conservative had done what he did Kimmel would be more than ready to join the SJW mob and pile on so I'm fine with him being on the other end of it this might explain why he suddenly needed that long Summer vacation.

Jimmy, the tard of all tards has programmed many over the years. With his programming comes an automatic vote for Mexicrats...Does anyone here regret allowing his programming now?

That's a big 'who cares'
So, why comment.

That's a big 'who cares'
So today you don't care who uses the N word? Weren't you ruining lives of people who used it yesterday?

No. Do you watch Jimmy Kimmel?
Of course not, but I do want to see Jimmy Snivel have to grovel for forgiveness just like Jimmy Fallon had to for doing something equally benign. I just love to see the idiocy of Social Justice run amok.

Great. I don't watch Jimmy Kimmel. Carry on with your crusade.
Crusade? I'm just a Conservative guy who enjoys watching Socially woke folks look like the idiots they are.

That's a big 'who cares'

The shoe fits, clown

Kimmel is a good Hollywood liberal now so all of his past racist and sexist stuff is a big nothing to see here. There however are those of us who remember Kimmel and his The Man Show days before he became woke to be accepted in Hollywood. If any conservative had done what he did Kimmel would be more than ready to join the SJW mob and pile on so I'm fine with him being on the other end of it this might explain why he suddenly needed that long Summer vacation.
Wow! I had totally forgotten about that trash, "The Man Show".
It just shows how hypocritical Mentally Ill Liberals are.

That's a big 'who cares'
So today you don't care who uses the N word? Weren't you ruining lives of people who used it yesterday?

No. Do you watch Jimmy Kimmel?
Of course not, but I do want to see Jimmy Snivel have to grovel for forgiveness just like Jimmy Fallon had to for doing something equally benign. I just love to see the idiocy of Social Justice run amok.

I would be sympathetic to his problem.........I hate to see people suffering for things they did in the past...

But....as a left wing social justice asshat...he has attacked conservatives, falsely accused them of the worst crimes, and spread hate and violence against Trump supporters...

So....fuck him.

Wow! I had totally forgotten about that trash, "The Man Show".
It just shows how hypocritical Mentally Ill Liberals are.
If one is going to go around trashing other's for having a past that doesn't live up to today's PC cancel culture standards they better be sure their own lives up to it I don't care if it's Democrats or Republicans doing it.

Kimmel must be sacrifice upon the alter of political correctness to purge and distance the Democratic Party from this white privileged racist and his fellow white supremacists...

:p

That's a big 'who cares'

The shoe fits, clown

I'm about the total opposite of an SJW, and I hate political correctness. I don't know why you spout nonsense, clown.

News flash, whom in their lifetime has NEVER said Nigg, um the "N word"? Its beyond silly . Some random black worker guy at Walmart shouts out over the "Niggs, wtaz up!" over the intercom. And meanwhile back at the ranch, 10 Negro males died and 100 others hurt in Chicago. including a 14 year old black female. Do black lives matter? Or is it black male egos? I don't know.

How predictable is that... kimmel thinks that worshiping at the altar of the black cock will absolve him of his decades of soulless racism.

Plus he's married to one ugly fucking mutt and that's got to add to the self-loathing. Why is his house still standing?

If true this would explain his sudden sabbatical from whatever it is he does. And what is it with Democrats and blackface?

Audio emerged on Monday afternoon of comedian Jimmy Kimmel allegedly using the “n-word” multiple times in a song that he recorded in 1996 for a Christmas album.
Kimmel previously pressed actor Tom Arnold to release an alleged “n-word” tape of President Donald Trump, which has not materialized.
Fox News Editor Gregg Re exclusively reported:
Fox News additionally has obtained audio from the Christmas album, “A Family Christmas In Your A–,” which came out of the “Kevin & Bean” radio show that aired on KROQ-FM in California. A version of the track featuring Kimmel’s Snoop Dogg imitation, “Christmastime in the LBC,” has been uploaded to YouTube.
Liner notes from the cassette, obtained by Fox News, showed the album was co-produced by “Jim Kimmel” and credited Kimmel for all “comedy material” on the album, except for a handful of unrelated tracks. Kimmel also appeared on the album cover.
The song on the comedy Christmas album repeatedly features the “n-word.” Kimmel is currently on leave for the summer to “spend even more time with my family,” which comes as he has faced renewed scrutiny over his past use of blackface.

If true this would explain his sudden sabbatical from whatever it is he does. And what is it with Democrats and blackface?

Audio emerged on Monday afternoon of comedian Jimmy Kimmel allegedly using the “n-word” multiple times in a song that he recorded in 1996 for a Christmas album.
Kimmel previously pressed actor Tom Arnold to release an alleged “n-word” tape of President Donald Trump, which has not materialized.
Fox News Editor Gregg Re exclusively reported:
Fox News additionally has obtained audio from the Christmas album, “A Family Christmas In Your A–,” which came out of the “Kevin & Bean” radio show that aired on KROQ-FM in California. A version of the track featuring Kimmel’s Snoop Dogg imitation, “Christmastime in the LBC,” has been uploaded to YouTube.
Liner notes from the cassette, obtained by Fox News, showed the album was co-produced by “Jim Kimmel” and credited Kimmel for all “comedy material” on the album, except for a handful of unrelated tracks. Kimmel also appeared on the album cover.
The song on the comedy Christmas album repeatedly features the “n-word.” Kimmel is currently on leave for the summer to “spend even more time with my family,” which comes as he has faced renewed scrutiny over his past use of blackface.

Maybe he's thinking of running for governor?

Um... So what?

I absolutely abhor the word. But how does the fact that Jimmy Kimmel used the word 24 years have any impact on anything that happens today?

Besides, if he was imitating Snoop Dogg, I would think it would be damn near impossible to do that and not use the word...

And your excuse for him doing blackface is?
Mammy!!

Forum List

Back