BREAKING: Audio Emerges Of Jimmy Kimmel Allegedly Using ‘N-Word,’ Report Says

If true this would explain his sudden sabbatical from whatever it is he does. And what is it with Democrats and blackface?

Audio emerged on Monday afternoon of comedian Jimmy Kimmel allegedly using the “n-word” multiple times in a song that he recorded in 1996 for a Christmas album.
Kimmel previously pressed actor Tom Arnold to release an alleged “n-word” tape of President Donald Trump, which has not materialized.
Fox News Editor Gregg Re exclusively reported:
Fox News additionally has obtained audio from the Christmas album, “A Family Christmas In Your A–,” which came out of the “Kevin & Bean” radio show that aired on KROQ-FM in California. A version of the track featuring Kimmel’s Snoop Dogg imitation, “Christmastime in the LBC,” has been uploaded to YouTube.
Liner notes from the cassette, obtained by Fox News, showed the album was co-produced by “Jim Kimmel” and credited Kimmel for all “comedy material” on the album, except for a handful of unrelated tracks. Kimmel also appeared on the album cover.
The song on the comedy Christmas album repeatedly features the “n-word.” Kimmel is currently on leave for the summer to “spend even more time with my family,” which comes as he has faced renewed scrutiny over his past use of blackface.

It's a "gotcha", but I honestly dont care, and neither do blacks. It's just a political weapon to hold over whites to gain leverage

If true this would explain his sudden sabbatical from whatever it is he does. And what is it with Democrats and blackface?

Audio emerged on Monday afternoon of comedian Jimmy Kimmel allegedly using the “n-word” multiple times in a song that he recorded in 1996 for a Christmas album.
Kimmel previously pressed actor Tom Arnold to release an alleged “n-word” tape of President Donald Trump, which has not materialized.
Fox News additionally has obtained audio from the Christmas album, “A Family Christmas In Your A–,” which came out of the “Kevin & Bean” radio show that aired on KROQ-FM in California. A version of the track featuring Kimmel’s Snoop Dogg imitation, “Christmastime in the LBC,” has been uploaded to YouTube.
Liner notes from the cassette, obtained by Fox News, showed the album was co-produced by “Jim Kimmel” and credited Kimmel for all “comedy material” on the album, except for a handful of unrelated tracks. Kimmel also appeared on the album cover.
The song on the comedy Christmas album repeatedly features the “n-word.” Kimmel is currently on leave for the summer to “spend even more time with my family,” which comes as he has faced renewed scrutiny over his past use of blackface.

I just found out this is another Trump Boomerang case.........what the left wing democrats and Never Trumpers don't understand? The Trump Boomerang is a real thing.......

And Jimmy Kimmel is the latest victim...

Apparently, back in 2018 tod arnold said there was video of Trump saying the N-Word on the Apprentice......and jimmy kimmel demanded to see it....demanded..........

Well, a tape may emerge, but it is kimmel, not Trump, using the N-word.......

In 2018, Kimmel pressed actor Tom Arnold about an tape that allegedly showed President Donald Trump using the “n-word,” which has never materialized.

“I want to hear this tape! Where is this tape?” Kimmel asked. “You keep saying you will! When? When he’s retired?”

“@MarkBurnettTV called to say that there are NO TAPES of the Apprentice where I used such a terrible and disgusting word as attributed by Wacky and Deranged Omarosa,” the president responded on Twitter.

58A6E7FC-D92E-44A5-A70D-5A7009940FBA.jpeg

If the Regressive Left is committed to attacking and punishing people for everything and anything they say (in AMERICA of all fucking places), they have to deal this out evenly.
Or be a hypocrite... I agree. While I disagree with them on various levels of this topic... I think they will go after him. Jimmy made a good, and likely only, decision to take a break and hope it blows over... However... How long ago did this happen? They aren't going to forget.

So, if this stuff is true, Kimmel's gotta go and be shamed and labeled for the rest of his life.
Yeah.. Well.. I don't like Jimmy's politics. I think it's bullshit that he's propping up the mob. But... He chose that... He did that. It's going to eat him. It's his own fuck'n fault.

Um... So what?

I absolutely abhor the word. But how does the fact that Jimmy Kimmel used the word 24 years have any impact on anything that happens today?

Besides, if he was imitating Snoop Dogg, I would think it would be damn near impossible to do that and not use the word...
he meant to use it on Trump? dude, you really can't be that fking slow.

View attachment 354010
weather, as I have said repeatedly in here, the demofks are the kkk and aren't afraid to flaunt it.

If the Regressive Left is committed to attacking and punishing people for everything and anything they say (in AMERICA of all fucking places), they have to deal this out evenly.
Or be a hypocrite... I agree. While I disagree with them on various levels of this topic... I think they will go after him. Jimmy made a good, and likely only, decision to take a break and hope it blows over... However... How long ago did this happen? They aren't going to forget.

So, if this stuff is true, Kimmel's gotta go and be shamed and labeled for the rest of his life.
Yeah.. Well.. I don't like Jimmy's politics. I think it's bullshit that he's propping up the mob. But... He chose that... He did that. It's going to eat him. It's his own fuck'n fault.
You'd think that at some point this crap jumps the shark. Maybe it will be when the movement eats itself too far.

Kimmel has been getting away with this crap for years. When he did something called "The Man Show"
he would put women on camera fishing around in his pockets trying to guess the contents.
Then his Karl Malone black face and now this.
And as he wallowed in his own hypocrisy he learned how to shed tears on cue and become more and more
a social justice phony.

So the heat has been turned up on him finally and he pretends he is going to spend time with his family.
Whatever keeps him off the air.

You'd think that at some point this crap jumps the shark. Maybe it will be when the movement eats itself too far.
I thought that was Trump's win in 2016. They are still feeding.

On that we agree.

We can only hope so... But I don't know how that is going to happen without people actually debating the mob, and to be honest... I don't know how to do that. It's a faceless mob. It's even a minority mob... But it's still a mob.

Um... So what?

I absolutely abhor the word. But how does the fact that Jimmy Kimmel used the word 24 years have any impact on anything that happens today?

Besides, if he was imitating Snoop Dogg, I would think it would be damn near impossible to do that and not use the word...

And your excuse for him doing blackface is?

I'm not making excuses.

I just don't think, in the grand scheme of things, that Jimmy Kimmel matters and, therefore, whining about him is a waste of energy...

Well, since you can find the song on YouTube, listen for yourselves and see if it's offensive. Sounds like Snoop Dogg is doing the singing, and Kimmel and the others are in the background.

And, if that is Snoop Dogg singing the main lyrics, he's a black person who was doing a parody song with white people. Why didn't Snoop speak out against him?

Probably because it was a parody song.....

But better late than never -- I now feel Jimmy should leave his show and let someone else take over...

He needs to go away for awhile, perhaps make some edgy YouTube videos for Prager U or something, guest host a few talk radio shows -- and then announce he is a conservative and run for office.....and all will be forgiven

It would have helped greatly if democrats, well... I think democrats did the DNC didn't, support a candidate that independents/centrists could vote for... Yang, Tulsi... Hell... I GAVE MONEY TO THEM. First time I've ever done that. After the slew of spam after, not sure I'll ever do that with my real email again...

Um... So what?

I'm not making excuses.

I just don't think, in the grand scheme of things, that Jimmy Kimmel matters and, therefore, whining about him is a waste of energy...
The Left used to think he was a god.

So now the chickens have come home to roost.

Fry him.

Get out the Republican and Trumpets social justice warriors to condemn him and the Dems in fact they will condemn anyone and everyone but themselves, because they like it.

Um... So what?

I'm not making excuses.

The Left used to think he was a god.

So now the chickens have come home to roost.

Fry him.

"Fry him"?

That's interesting.

The guy's meaningless. Why would you expend any energy on him?

Forum List

Back