BREAKING: Audio Emerges Of Jimmy Kimmel Allegedly Using ‘N-Word,’ Report Says

If true this would explain his sudden sabbatical from whatever it is he does. And what is it with Democrats and blackface?

Audio emerged on Monday afternoon of comedian Jimmy Kimmel allegedly using the “n-word” multiple times in a song that he recorded in 1996 for a Christmas album.
Kimmel previously pressed actor Tom Arnold to release an alleged “n-word” tape of President Donald Trump, which has not materialized.
Fox News Editor Gregg Re exclusively reported:
Fox News additionally has obtained audio from the Christmas album, “A Family Christmas In Your A–,” which came out of the “Kevin & Bean” radio show that aired on KROQ-FM in California. A version of the track featuring Kimmel’s Snoop Dogg imitation, “Christmastime in the LBC,” has been uploaded to YouTube.
Liner notes from the cassette, obtained by Fox News, showed the album was co-produced by “Jim Kimmel” and credited Kimmel for all “comedy material” on the album, except for a handful of unrelated tracks. Kimmel also appeared on the album cover.
The song on the comedy Christmas album repeatedly features the “n-word.” Kimmel is currently on leave for the summer to “spend even more time with my family,” which comes as he has faced renewed scrutiny over his past use of blackface.

Get out the Republican and Trumpets social justice warriors to condemn him and the Dems in fact they will condemn anyone and everyone but themselves, because they like it.
funny how your reaction doesn't line up to your position at all.

Um... So what?

I absolutely abhor the word. But how does the fact that Jimmy Kimmel used the word 24 years have any impact on anything that happens today?

Besides, if he was imitating Snoop Dogg, I would think it would be damn near impossible to do that and not use the word...

And your excuse for him doing blackface is?

I'm not making excuses.

I just don't think, in the grand scheme of things, that Jimmy Kimmel matters and, therefore, whining about him is a waste of energy...
The Left used to think he was a god.

So now the chickens have come home to roost.

Fry him.

"Fry him"?

That's interesting.

The guy's meaningless. Why would you expend any energy on him?
get him off tv then.

If true this would explain his sudden sabbatical from whatever it is he does. And what is it with Democrats and blackface?

Audio emerged on Monday afternoon of comedian Jimmy Kimmel allegedly using the “n-word” multiple times in a song that he recorded in 1996 for a Christmas album.
Kimmel previously pressed actor Tom Arnold to release an alleged “n-word” tape of President Donald Trump, which has not materialized.
Fox News additionally has obtained audio from the Christmas album, “A Family Christmas In Your A–,” which came out of the “Kevin & Bean” radio show that aired on KROQ-FM in California. A version of the track featuring Kimmel’s Snoop Dogg imitation, “Christmastime in the LBC,” has been uploaded to YouTube.
Liner notes from the cassette, obtained by Fox News, showed the album was co-produced by “Jim Kimmel” and credited Kimmel for all “comedy material” on the album, except for a handful of unrelated tracks. Kimmel also appeared on the album cover.
The song on the comedy Christmas album repeatedly features the “n-word.” Kimmel is currently on leave for the summer to “spend even more time with my family,” which comes as he has faced renewed scrutiny over his past use of blackface.

This is why the woke bull shit is so funny. If he was a man he would just come out and admit it. That Northam guy sucked some black dick and he still got to be governor of his stake. And Robert Byrd used to lynch negros, and organize cross burnings and look at him now, a hero of the left. Kimmel will be fine

Um... So what?

I absolutely abhor the word. But how does the fact that Jimmy Kimmel used the word 24 years have any impact on anything that happens today?

Besides, if he was imitating Snoop Dogg, I would think it would be damn near impossible to do that and not use the word...

I'm not making excuses.

I just don't think, in the grand scheme of things, that Jimmy Kimmel matters and, therefore, whining about him is a waste of energy...

Oh its not about Kimmel mattering or not. It's about the double standard the left denies exists but shows daily in how they treat Republicans vs democrats who do or say racist things.

Trumps never:

-Said the N word
-Done blackface
-Wrote or composed racist songs
-Participated in racist plays
-Was a member of the KKK

Yet we are constantly told he is racist. Yet real racists like KKK members and people who compose racist songs who are liberal are given a pass.

Kimmel has been getting away with this crap for years. When he did something called "The Man Show"
he would put women on camera fishing around in his pockets trying to guess the contents.
Then his Karl Malone black face and now this.
And as he wallowed in his own hypocrisy he learned how to shed tears on cue and become more and more
a social justice phony.

So the heat has been turned up on him finally and he pretends he is going to spend time with his family.
Whatever keeps him off the air.

I remember when comedy used to be funny. I don't think comedy is even a thing now.

Um... So what?

I'm not making excuses.

The Left used to think he was a god.

So now the chickens have come home to roost.

Fry him.

"Fry him"?

That's interesting.

The guy's meaningless. Why would you expend any energy on him?
I agree Demoncrats have already lost the election, but I don’t believe in the mercy rule either.

Um... So what?

I'm not making excuses.

Fry him bake him bury him.

Well, since you can find the song on YouTube, listen for yourselves and see if it's offensive. Sounds like Snoop Dogg is doing the singing, and Kimmel and the others are in the background.

And, if that is Snoop Dogg singing the main lyrics, he's a black person who was doing a parody song with white people. Why didn't Snoop speak out against him?

Probably because it was a parody song.....

But better late than never -- I now feel Jimmy should leave his show and let someone else take over...

He needs to go away for awhile, perhaps make some edgy YouTube videos for Prager U or something, guest host a few talk radio shows -- and then announce he is a conservative and run for office.....and all will be forgiven

Of course. He will be replaced with another Prog shill posing as a talk show host/comedian.

Cancel time

*shrugs*

I don't believe he deserves what he's about to get... But he helped prop up these people. He made his bed... He can sleep in it. I didn't watch him anyway.
Totally agree with this. He is a typical Hollywood SJW progressive and constantly props up the cancel culture mob. Well ...he can now eat shit when they come for him. No sympathy.

I just find it amusing when the woke mob comes for a fellow woke progressive asshole. He deserves it.

You sure are wasting a whole shitload of energy defending him... What's the deal Lucille?

Where have I defended him?

I think Kimmel's pretty much a shithead.

Apparently, if I don't say that, though, that counts as defending him...

Forum List

Back