Breaking : BBC : Navy Yard Incident : SWAT Team ***ORDERED***To stand down

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Navy Yard: Swat team 'stood down' at mass shooting scene

By Debbie Siegelbaum BBC News, Washington

_69922128_navyyard.jpg

One of the first teams of heavily armed police to respond to Monday's shooting in Washington DC was ordered to stand down by superiors, the BBC can reveal.

HUH?

WTF?

Can you say incompetence?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Just think, if he didn't have access to a gun, the swat team wouldn't have even needed to be there.

The failure of the GOP to act after Newtown keeps adding to the carnage this country is suffering.

Just think, if he didn't have access to a gun, the swat team wouldn't have even needed to be there.

The failure of the GOP to act after Newtown keeps adding to the carnage this country is suffering.

:lol::lol:

Yes, if they only had the strict gun laws that Chicago has.... oh, wait...

:lol::lol:

What new laws proposed after Newtown would have changed this?

He had a shotgun, not an assault weapon.

I suppose the next step is to manufacture a yarn that Obama phoned in the stand down order. From the golf course. While watching the shooting through the eyes of a drone via a Blackberry app. For seven hours.

And you would have prevented the black market from selling him a firearm how?

And even though the report shows that the government is remarkably incompetent you feel secured because......

I see your screen name refers to what is in your head...and you didn't even spell it right.
yeah...your gonna get a lot of respect around here...:doubt:

Last edited:

Gotcha, he wouldn't have been able to get a gun if the GOP hadn't given him one. You know, like you can't get pot because drugs are illegal?

What is a fact is that in a Navy yard because of the Democrats, none of his victims had guns.

Notice the trend that laws tend to work only on people who follow the law...

I heard this on the news yesterday as well. Very disturbing if true. I thought after Columbine we were done with the wait for an all clear before we go in to make it all clear.
Seriously their damn motto is to PROTECT & serve. WTF

I suppose the next step is to manufacture a yarn that Obama phoned in the stand down order. From the golf course. While watching the shooting through the eyes of a drone via a Blackberry app. For seven hours.

...while the First Lady was forcing school kids to eat broccoli.

Yeah, that's about it.

Yeah, that's about it.

The voice Alexis was hearing in his head was Obama's, beamed into his apartment via a secret moon base retransmitter. That's why Alexis shot his ceiling.

What action could the Democrats or the GOP do to prevent the shipyard shooter?

Yeah, that's about it.

The voice Alexis was hearing in his head was Obama's, beamed into his apartment via a secret moon base retransmitter. That's why Alexis shot his ceiling.

I suspected that.

^ That was my first thought too

He simply could have stole one or bought one illegally. It's not hard to do.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back